autodoc.uk Reviews

27% of reviewers recommend autodoc.uk

How would you rate autodoc.uk ?

(optional)

15 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about autodoc.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"How many co.uk websites does this company use? Carpartsonline.co.uk Autodoc.co.uk Autopartspro.co.uk That is just the ones i have used all taking 10-14 days to deliver. How can this company send cheaper parts of different brand than parts paid for? What are our rights as with this company? Surely in EU it is illegal to do this. After now wasting days holiday from work, expired free mot retest, no car for weekend overtime work i hope i have some power from using mastercard for my payment and this company gets investigated. Now my card is maxed out i cannot order the incorrect parts they sent from another supplier until payday. Fun times ahead."
"Awful customer services if you have any problems with your item. I'm still awaiting a refund after weeks of returning the item and it took speaking to 4 different customer service reps to even get a return label sent to my email!"
"This company suffix co.uk They are not I the UK Spent a great deal of money for appalling service e mailed me to say despatched Still waiting Car off the road Please do not use this company I only wished I had read reviews first I’m without a car now They e mailed to say despatched"
Katongo
"Been buying spare parts from them, parts always fit and of high quality"
"Do not use this firm, i repeat, do not use this firm!!! You can order the parts to Your car by the licence number. Then You get faulty parts that are broken to begin with and when You send them back They say that the parts are not intented on Your car. You dont get Your money back, You are the blame, the parts are wrong and there are five or six people stirrind the soup up. But no You dont get Your money back, never, ever and the blame is on You. So dont use this firm, they are just after Your money, no matter if the parts are right but broken, this is the fact."
Mike Vousden
Verified Reviewer
"Disgraceful service DO NOT USE AUTODOC. They put on their website 1-2 days delivery. They got the part to us one week late. When we complained, they were late to respond and rude when they did so. They had the nerve to say delivery was 4-5 days when their website clearly states 1-2. They clearly never had any intention of honouring the claim they make in black and white on their own website. I incurred costs as a result of their incompetence and they've been nothing but rude, disorganised and dismissive ever since. Easily one of the worst retail experiences ever DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE."
"Avoid this supplier. I ordered a radiator on 23rd February after confirming the equivalent OEM part number on their site. Paid immediately for "in stock" item. After chasing customer "support" the item finally arrived on 5th March from Germany. The radiator received was not as illustrated and described on the site. The item received has boxed top and bottom sections and not tubes as per my original and their website. The item received does not fit the fan housing in the car. Contacted customer support and was told that as the item received was the same part number as I had ordered I could return the item at my expense and they would identify an alternative which I could purchase. As I had not provided the VIN I was told that the error was my responsibility. I gave the VIN to customer support who referred to their Technical department. Subsequently they confirmed that the part I ordered was, according to them the correct part for my vehicle. When I explained again, that the radiator I received was not as illustrated and described on their site I was told that these were representative only and that it was my fault that I had not confirmed the detail prior to order. I reminded them that having subsequently supplied the VIN they had confirmed the part number. I then sent photos of the label on the radiator box from Frigair, the label on the Autodoc box and two more photos of the radiator from my car beside the item received. They referred it to the Technical department. In response to another request I sent an additional photo of the two radiators with notes highlighting the different top and bottom sections. This is still with the Technical people. In the meantime I asked that they arrange to collect the incorrect item which I had repacked in the original packaging. The response was that I should send the item back to Berlin at my expense because I had not used the "Safe Order", had ordered the part "without our help or your mechanics advise". I went back onto customer support to make it very clear that the item received is not as illustrated, or as described and is not fit for purpose. The item is here for their collection and refund of my payment. This morning I received an apologetic email and a refund label for the item which I was instructed to use for the return. The email does however state that if I have used the "Safe Order" the return will not cost me and that after receipt and checking the goods they will take 14 days and then send the "correct" spare part to me. So I am no further forward. I have replied, seeking confirmation that I will get a full refund without deduction for return carraige costs and noting that the Technical department had not clarified the discrepancy between what they describe and what was sent. I have been onto the Frigair website and its in accord with the Autodoc site. If no satisfaction today, then this goes to my credit card provider in the morning. Errors are made and its how an error is dealt with which matters. Autodoc are a blot in the industry. Avoid."
"I recently tried to purchase a prop shaft bolt for my pickup from AutoDoc. Put in my vehicle make, model and engine size, the bolt was specified on the system and sent out with excessive postage from Germany. The bolt arrived and was the wrong size. It was for a car not a pickup. I complained to AutoDOC and have been given the run around ever since. They tried to state that because I didn't put in my VIN number their system can only match up 60% of the items to the vehicle details you put in. Which means customers have a 1 in 3 chance of getting the right parts, one hell of an admission. They also suggested that the reason I got the wrong prop shaft bolt is because car manufacturers change items with each model, which is true for a cosmetic part, body panels, interior trim, but not a prop shaft bolt. Anyway they are refusing to refund me. I would advise any customer to not use this company, try Mister Auto or CARPARTS4LESS. I'm not saying they are perfect but at least they provide a refund when they make a mistake."
"If I could give zero stars that would be far too many for this company. They have .co.uk on their website and sister websites as well. Parts come from Europe and take approx. a week, all being well so plan ahead. I was sent one wrong part out of two and fitted it not realising. Once I had it was used and can't be returned, fair enough, but as the correct parts were ordered, processed and shipped confirmed by the paperwork I was sent and invoice in box I asked as it was firstly their mistake if , as a gesture of goodwill, they would send the correct part at a discount . After 2 hours on the online chat and being asked for "proof" as I wasn't believed and sending 10 photographs I started to get annoyed and suggested I would leave bad reviews to which I was told I couldn't as it was "illegal". The guy on chat had no idea about parts or the stock control as they didn't know what they had sent. He eventually admitted they had made a mistake and sent me links the the site with similar parts I could buy with no discount. I finally gave up and sent an email of complaint. Customer service contacted me and I spent a further 3 or 4 telephone conversations trying to resolve where I offered to pay postage if I could receive part at a discount for my now 3+ hours of time and for their initial mistake. Customer service was helpful but blocked by a manger who offered the part at the same original price , free postage but wouldn't refund my £10 I had overpaid as the part they sent was £10 cheaper. I got a further offer but an insulting amount for all the hassle and time, so I will pay more to a competitor rather than give Autodoc anymore money they are that bad. I was planning on spending a few hundred pounds on parts this year as were my friends but after this experience it will go to a worthy competitor. I shall never use Autodoc again and advise anyone to think long and hard as this is the worst ever experience of buying anything !"
"Autodoc are part of BuCarParts. I purchased a part online, it was faulty. When I asked to return it I was told it had to be sent to Germany (they have no physical UK presence) at my cost. After pointing out UK law on this they relented and agreed to pay for the postage to Berlin. Then they said I never sent it, when I produced proof of delivery then 'found it' again and told me it would take another 3-5 month to have the part 'inspected', before they could consider a refund. In total at least 8 months from when I told them it was faulty. Avoid this company, totally untrustworthy."
"Horrific experience with this website or should is say loads of website across Europe mainly. I have ready most of their team are based out of Ukraine. I have ordered two pieces that never came and took so long to ship when they were mentioned to be in stock. Clearly this business is an order crushers. all they want is orders, no matter what is the customer enduring. Besides their support is really untrained and mostly clueless they keep changing ticket manager all the time. Their way of doing business is very misleading very far from our European standards. I recommend Oscaro, i was delivered the next day, unbelievable. Why would you go and advertise in stock pieces just to have them sold on the back of the customer schedule ? its insane. to finish with be aware of their drawings showing side of the cars, they are SOMETIMES reversed sometimes,"
Luis Franca
"Quick delivery and wide variety of parts for most makes."
William
"Easy to use site"
"Nothing short of appalling. Website states delivery in 1-2 days. 2 days later and 3 phone calls and 2 web-chats and now they've decided they want a photo of my driving license! They've already debited the card. I've had enough. They're also quoting a further 4-6 working days for delivery after they dispatch the items. But they won't say when they will dispatch the items. It might be a few quid cheaper - but these people will mess you around."
Hugo Ferreira
"Items as described, nice packing and very fast delivery.. Will buy more from you in the near future.. Cheers"
autodoc.uk is rated 2.00 based on 15 reviews