Autoecosse Dundee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Autoecosse Dundee

Tell us how Autoecosse Dundee made you happy
Autoecosse has been a pleasure to deal with. I bought my used low mileage Passat cc this March. Not only did I get a lovely car but the aftercare has been 2nd to none. It was due a timing belt and alternator and water pump standard for a car of mines age. This was done no fuss no arguments foc. Shareace got my service and mot sorted this December car came back lovely and clean a couple of faults fixed. The purchase process was a pleasure and the aftercare has been brilliant. Lovely car great service what’s not too like.
Absolutely terrible service. Sold me a service plan at previous service with promise of free MoT, full Valet, pick up and return car and courtesy car. Paid in over £300. Only changed oil and MoT and I fought for 6 months just to get a record of the 'service'. Ignored all my emails until I was contacted by another branch trying to sell me a new car!
I will never trust or use them again. Worst customer relations of any garage I have ever used in 45 years of motoring.
Autoecosse Dundee is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews