Avro Energy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Avro Energy

Tell us how Avro Energy made you happy
Any time I have to get in touch with them I find them very friendly and helpful.I have had to arrange a change to my old contract ,they were able to get me a new contract at a better price!
Always got deals very pleased
Everything ran smoothly from first year registration to second year renewal. Very happy!
You never get to know how terrible this company is until you try and leave!!!
Even though I more often than not, provided monthly meter readings for both gas and electric, every resulting bill was estimated and meant that my monthly direct debits were then not enough to cover my usage.
Eventually when I then attempted to switch suppliers at the end of my term, this was denied by Avro because due to the under estimated bills each month, my account was of course in arrears.
In order to bring my account up to date, i then had to pay a large sum but was unable to do so because I could not contact anyone from Avro.
Each time I tried calling, I just received a message saying I would have to call back due to there being a lack of available customer service personnel and the call was then ended.
Next I emailed customer services and after multiple requests for an answer, I was told that I could pay the balance by BACs but that the amount i paid would not be automatically credited to my account until I contacted Avro to tell them I had paid it....
I am now in a catch 22 situation because the large payment i made over a week ago, still does not appear in my account because Avro energy won't answer my calls and my daily emails are being ignored.
Where exactly is the money I have paid... who knows?
I now suspect this tactic is a deliberate ploy to ensure my account remains in debt so they can continue to block my request to switch suppliers.
This is utterly appalling none exisent customer service and I would advise anyone to avoid this joke of an energy supplier!
Where exactly is the money I have paid... who knows?
poor .Yet another energy company who up your DD then refuse to lower it when they realise it was unjustified. All these NEW customers who write positive feedback are in for a shock when the inevitable happens.
would rather lose the account than change DD to accurate level.
Worst customer service ever. Their smart meter is wired wrongly and they want me to pay an electrician to verify it.
Avro Energy is rated 2.11 based on 9 reviews