Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian
12PM
12PM

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

"I like the style, feel and look of the breeches but you definitely do NOT get what you pay for. The fabric is extremely thin and flimsy and quite literally see through. They feel more like leggings than breeches and I am frankly appalled by the price they are charging for products clearly not worth it. They claim their company is ‘affordable’ but to me, affordable means under £30! If I am spending nearly £100(!!) on a pair of breeches I expect the quality to be fantastic! And sadly these breeches just do not measure up to my expectations. I would happily pay up to £30 for these, but the company seems to have failed to understand that £90 is a LOT of money, and to charge that for these breeches is just ridiculous - you do not get your money’s worth. Personally I’d say do a bit of browsing and you could save yourself £40 and the embarrassment of going to a competition with your knickers on show!!"
Are you Aztec Diamond Equestrian? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"It took 2 phone calls and 2 emails before my concerns were acted upon. I bought a pair of leggings for my daughter (I spent more than I usually would on leggings) and so expected them to last more then 1 wear. After wearing for half a day and before a wash the seat area became bobbly. Not acceptable considering the price. I was instructed to return the item at my own expense for them to be deemed faulty or not. Bot good practice in my opinion and considering the lack of response from several attempts to contact them I thought, for the benefit of your reputation that the terms and conditions would be over ruled and a replacement or refund offered. This was refused and I was not going to risk sending back the leggings without confirmation they would make a refund. I sent photos (twice) which still was not enough. Be warned if your product is faulty you will have a battle on your hands to solve it. Bad service and contradictory emails!"
"Brought plenty from this company and always looks and fit nice. Hope to deal with them again. Meghan was great customer service."
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.14 based on 28 reviews