Baby Pavilion Reviews

Read Baby Pavilion Reviews

pumpit@babypavilion.com

12807 Capricorn St

Tell us how Baby Pavilion made you happy
Quick and easy to reorder supplies! Shipping is immediate with continuous updates on your order!
They have been very easy to work with!! Definitely recommend them!!!
I’ve had a great experience so far. They promptly respond to orders and stock exactly what I need. The only problem I have is the shipping timeline to FPO AP is over a month and it’s making my life a little difficult.
I had a great experience with them! I placed my order online, there’s a slight mix up with my insurance but a quick 3 minute call fixed everything and I got my pump in a few days!
Always amazing! Super helpful and quick responses I send everyone to them who has tricare
I am so thankful for Baby Pavilion. They ship fast and are always meeting my needs. I love the different options they have for sizes and bags! Thanks Baby Pavilion!
They coordinated my orders with the insurance with no hassle or stress. They shipped them fast too!
It’s wonderful that you provide the bags to military families for free. I will say I ran out of bags waiting for my order to come. It took 3 weeks to get my Kiindie bags.
They are so prompt! Even with getting monthly pump bags, they provide you emails with step by step updates, even when it’s out for delivery!
Very helpful and supportive
I love how they remind me when it’s time to order more. They made it so easy to order my breast pump through insurance! I will use them for all my kids!
Quickest delivery ever!! I'm grateful that I was able to choose my product AND I purchased the Kiinde bags prior to ordering through Baby Pavilion so I know their worth! I'm so relieved that everything arrived so fast and was more than I could ask for. Thank you!!
Love how quick I received my order and came with everything I needed to start my breastfeeding journey! I can’t wait to order more little add ons to help with it as well.
I think service is okay but shipping is wayyyy disappointing.
Received my kiinde bags within 2 days! Vs 1-2 weeks from my previous provider. Thank you!!
SPEEDY SERVICE! EVEN RESPONDED TO MY QUESTIONS ON FB MESSENGER.
Baby pavilion is amazing. It's so easy instead of buying everything and submitting it to Tricare every quarter. I tell everyone I can about baby pavilion.
Easy for military members to navigate the website and place orders. Received a phone call from the owner who was very helpful and informative of what women are entitled to for breastfeeding supplies. Highly recommend! Thank you Randy!
Got my order extremely fast and super easy to work with!
Very easy to get my hands on this amazing pump
Baby Pavilion is rated 4.88 based on 1,746 reviews