Baby Pavilion Reviews

12807 Capricorn St

Tell us how Baby Pavilion made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Quick and easy orders! Baby Pavilion works with you and responds to emails right away"
"Very fast response! I had a small problem with my prescription they called right away and I fixed it. I received my pump a few days later."
"So quick and easy! Sales reps pay attention to your needs and even double check if you might be missing something before placing your order. Response time is so fast, delivery is even faster!"
"Ordering was so easy! I got my pump so fast and they were very helpful in helping me making sure I got everything correctly so I could get my order! Fantastic to work with!"
"Very quick and easy to use. Fast service and lots of communication regarding the status of my order. Definitely recommend!"
"Put my order in late at night and by midday the next it was approved and ready to ship. They contacted me on the phone and even helped me swap out the bags per my request. Very knowledgeable with Tricare insurance. So far it's been smooth sailing with baby Pavilion and I'm very impressed and glad I went with them! Plus no upgrade fee for my S1!"
"Nice products and fast delivery"
"Great service and fast delivery, not to mention a quality of the products i ordered!"
"They make it super quick and easy to order a breast pump and supplies through Tricare."
"You guys were amazing- quick, accommodating, helpful, supportive, and efficient. I will highly recommend you to my friends of JBMDL. :)"
"Easy to order, and quick delivery!"
"Super fast! Only problem I had was with actual fedex, so I wished they used UPS. However everything was exactly what I ordered and came timely!"
"BabyPavilion has made my TRICARE claim for a breast pump and other supplies completely effortless. I really appreciate how they reached out to me when I qualified for more supplies than I requested. I will definitely keep using them!"
"Quick to respond and helpful in the entire process!"
"I recently received my breast pump and the items were well packaged and arrived with no damage. Customer Service has been wonderful throughout the whole process with my questions. Only downside is I wish Baby Pavilion would ship me my first months of supplies (storage bags, proper size flange, etc) because after baby arrives I am going to be exhausted (as all moms are) and it would have been nice to have one less thing to worry about."
"Fast shipping, super easy and convenient. Loved the options they provide. Thank you Baby Pavilion!"
"Great customer service!"
"So easy to use with insurance!"
"Very easy service and quick response from customer service. Would recommend!"
"Very quick reply and fast delivery. Good service! Thank you."
Baby Pavilion is rated 4.91 based on 993 reviews