Baby Pavilion Reviews

Read Baby Pavilion Reviews

pumpit@babypavilion.com

12807 Capricorn St

Tell us how Baby Pavilion made you happy
Previously I have been using The Breastfeeding Shop to order Kiinde milk storage bags. However, this past month they switched to a different Kiinde bag that is not compatible with their feeding system that my daughter uses (& has been using the last 8 months!) I quickly messaged Baby Pavilion and was told they’re still providing the original bag & that I could order through them!! I was so relieved! I placed an order shortly after and received the bags within the next 30 hours! 5 stars & 2 thumbs up!!
My only issue is that I have to call for refills. I was told by a friend that usually refills should be sent out automatically with using tricare. It is a little inconvenience that I have to keep calling. I was also informed I should receive bottles, shields and breastmilk storage bag. But I do not receive all these items. I'm not sure if the policy has changed. If not I'm not pleased with the service.
great great service super easy to order from! I try to tell every military momma about them because baby pavilion is literally the best company invented for prescription breast pump and supplies
I’m not sure if this is a Tricare or BP issue. It used to be seamless to order bags but now that my child is over 12 months old, I keep getting asked to provide another script each time I order when the new script I provided after he turned one should suffice for 12 months. Also, Stacy S. was a bit snarky in her emails to me. I may try another service next time around.
I was super excited to order my breast pump from Baby Pavilion; they were one of the few companies that covered the Spectra S1 pump through TriCare. My pump ended up taking forever to get to me, which was not a big deal; I brushed it off since I am not one to complain, and I work in the healthcare industry, so I understand that things can happen with insurance, they can take their time. I was distraught that Baby Pavilion does not provide multiple flanges to try so you can figure out what size you should be using. I ordered my first monthly order of supplies, and I was only given the options of 24mm and 28mm, I messaged Baby Pavilion asking if they could send me another size to try, they gave me a hard time at first but finally said they would send two flanges. They were not exactly nice or accommodating about the whole ordeal, and the way that the box came, you could tell that they were not happy about it due to how everything was packaged. I sincerely regret going through this company for my pump and supplies, and I wish I could go through another company for the rest of the time. I would highly suggest going through another company if you are looking for a company to supply your breast pump and supplies. Several companies are very accommodating to their customers when they need help with these situations. We are new mothers that are tired, exhausted, and trying our best to get through these first few rough weeks adjusting to so many new things in life. The last thing we should worry about is breast pump issues. Do yourself a favor and go with an accommodating company that appreciates you. Some of them will ship supplies at your request if you run into problems, no questions asked.
I will not order from them again! I learned a while back they charged Tricare $1400 for a pump that I never got/ordered through them because I got my pump through someone else and 2 they claim Tricare now doesn’t cover things like back flow protectors and it now says it on their order form when Tricare’s website says otherwise so I am changing over to Aeroflow
I ordered my Spectra 1 on a Tuesday and it was here by Friday! Shipment came well packaged and protected. Also, I was kind of bummed I could only get 80 kiinde bags, because if I picked the other brands it would have been 100. But to my GREAT surprise, my order came with a kiinde starter package as well which included extra goodies AND an extra 20 bags. Hope the bag order refills will be just as easy!
Put my order in late at night and by midday the next it was approved and ready to ship. They contacted me on the phone and even helped me swap out the bags per my request. Very knowledgeable with Tricare insurance. So far it's been smooth sailing with baby Pavilion and I'm very impressed and glad I went with them! Plus no upgrade fee for my S1!
Initial order was great even with Tricare. I just wish I didn’t have to ‘reorder’ my breast milk bags every month.
I had a really hard time getting my supplies each month and had to jump through a ton of hoops. I am not necessarily sure if this is a Tricare issue or a baby pavilion issue but for a new mom who is busy with an infant, it was a LOT of hassle.
Baby Pavilion provides an invaluable service to pumping moms! So glad that my provider recommended them to me during my pregnancy. Initial ordering and reorders are a breeze. I compared notes with a mom friend that did not use baby pavilion for pumping supplies and they ended up paying for a lot of supplies that should have been provided by insurance.
Hey mama! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We try our best to make your ordering process as convenient as possible, and we are so happy that you are satisfied with our service. Please don't forget to tell your mommy friends about us. Happy Pumping!
Great service
Thanks for the 5 stars, mama! Happy Pumping!
Baby Pavilion is rated 4.88 based on 1,721 reviews