Baby Pavilion Reviews

12807 Capricorn St

Tell us how Baby Pavilion made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Put my order in late at night and by midday the next it was approved and ready to ship. They contacted me on the phone and even helped me swap out the bags per my request. Very knowledgeable with Tricare insurance. So far it's been smooth sailing with baby Pavilion and I'm very impressed and glad I went with them! Plus no upgrade fee for my S1!"
"Initial order was great even with Tricare. I just wish I didn’t have to ‘reorder’ my breast milk bags every month."
"I had a really hard time getting my supplies each month and had to jump through a ton of hoops. I am not necessarily sure if this is a Tricare issue or a baby pavilion issue but for a new mom who is busy with an infant, it was a LOT of hassle."
"Baby Pavilion provides an invaluable service to pumping moms! So glad that my provider recommended them to me during my pregnancy. Initial ordering and reorders are a breeze. I compared notes with a mom friend that did not use baby pavilion for pumping supplies and they ended up paying for a lot of supplies that should have been provided by insurance."
Hey mama! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We try our best to make your ordering process as convenient as possible, and we are so happy that you are satisfied with our service. Please don't forget to tell your mommy friends about us. Happy Pumping!
"Great service"
Thanks for the 5 stars, mama! Happy Pumping!
Baby Pavilion is rated 4.91 based on 993 reviews