Baby Pavilion Reviews

Read Baby Pavilion Reviews

pumpit@babypavilion.com

12807 Capricorn St

Tell us how Baby Pavilion made you happy
Baby Pavilion is a great service for soon-to-be mamas! They did a great job of communicating with me and making sure that everything was in order with my insurance. It was so simple to get a breast pump through them and would definitely recommend this service to my other friends!
Really fast Process and really quick shipment. Thank You!
Super easy site to maneuver, quick shipment, and great products! This mama is so happy!
I'm very satisfied with Baby Pavilion! They are great!
Great customer service. Was so easy to order and arrived very quickly. Stacy Stephen with Mommy Xpress was the best.
Received my Spectra S1 plus with kiinde milk bags and attachments to pump directly in the bags. I thought I would have to pay extra for the rechargeable battery but it was all covered and sent to me. Very easy process and surprisingly quick utilizing Tricare.
I love baby pavilion never had an issue highley recommend!
Quick and easy, had a question and called them and the customer service was very friendly and easy to work with.
LOVE this company!! I’ve recommended them to friends! They are very helpful and get back to you really fast!! Awesome costumer service ;)
The website is user friendly, I was able to navigate through the process easily. They are also very helpful over the phone, and quick with emails. I missed a step on my order and I recieved a text message on what information was needed. I was not comfortable responding through text, so I called and the representative was friendly and gave me options on how to complete my order. When I sent my information I recieved an email stating it was recieved and I recieved an email with my order status and delivery date. I am very pleased with this team, would reccomend them to others.
Fast shipping and easy to order
Baby pavilion helped me alot! I'm a dependent on my dad's ensurance, I didnt think I'd be covered but sure enough I was. I wouldn't have been able to get a decent pump alone due to not having a job since recently moving so baby pavilion was my only option. It was quick and easy enough to sign up for and came in super quick with both the pump and the second order for extra parts!
So far, so good. Super easy process. I received my pump and bags in less than a week.
Easy to order, very helpful
Great customer service. Easy process and order. Arrived fast. Great products.
Very nice products! As well as super fast shipping, was 100% satisfied!
Always so quick to answer and follows up really well! Amazing company.
I’m 35 weeks so I wanted to order my breast pump ASAP, and the website I was given from my insurance kept telling me that my prescription is missing certain things when it was not so than I found baby pavilion and got approved super fast and I ordered my pump last week and got my pump yesterday. It came faster than expected and I’m very pleased :)
Very professional, great timing & great customer service
Baby Pavillion makes ordering my pump supplies and breastmilk bags through Tricare so easy and convenient!
Baby Pavilion is rated 4.88 based on 1,297 reviews