Baby Pavilion Reviews

12807 Capricorn St

Tell us how Baby Pavilion made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Absolutely love Baby Pavilion! They have been there for me during my first child and now the beginning of my second. They call to update me even if they don't have an answer yet. Great company and easy to work with."
"Love using this company for all my pumping needs! It was very easy to submit my initial claim and they sent me reminder emails when it was time to get additional pumping supplies such as milk storage bags or other medela accessories. Orders are fulfilled promptly and I have never run out of supplies I needed. Would highly recommend using this company."
"Speedy delivery, and quick response times. I got everything I ordered. They did however tell me that other accessories were covered by my insurance when in fact they aren’t."
"They couldn't have made the process any easier! I am thankful I chose Baby Pavilion to get my breast pump!"
"Wish I could write a long review but I’m a mamma of two under two. I have no time! LOL I love ordering from baby pavilion and I’m so glad I heard of them when I had my first baby. I am exclusively pumping for the second time so I definitely utilize ordering from them monthly or when I’m close to running out of supplies. Their customer service is fantastic and if there is ever a problem they contact me and fix it in a very timely manner."
"Very satisfied with my experience with Baby Pavilion. They made it simple and convenient for me. Tricare is not always the easiest to deal with when trying to get reimbursed, so it was much more convenient for me to recieve my pump through Baby Pavilion. My pump arrived within the week of my order so no complaints there. Overall, very satisfied with my experience."
"I love Baby pavilion! They make ordering so simple and are happy to assist/answer questions when, as a first time mom, I didn’t even know what parts I needed. They are knowledgeable and can tell you the pros/cons of the options."
"Made the process of ordering a pump easy! It was very quick to upload my prescription on their sight. They had fast shipping and I received my pump 5 days after placing the order online! Can’t wait to start the breastfeeding journey and order supplies through them as well once baby is here!"
"So easy to work with! Great products and fast shipping!"
"Great. Easy. Awesome service"
"Awesome company all I have todo is fill out the reorder form online and they take care of the rest and mail straight to my doorstep couldn’t be easier!"
"Got my pump so fast!!"
"This is my second time going through Baby Pavilion as this is my second child and I would not choose any other company to go through. Not only do they make the process of ordering (and reordering) simple, but they go above and beyond to answer any and all questions along the way."
"Baby Pavilion is awesome, their response time is so fast, their customer service is on point and it was so easy to order! Thank you for making it easy peasy!"
"Baby Pavilion was easy, quick, and simple! I received my breast pump, compression socks, and belly band in just a few days after placing the order. They even faxed my OB to get the prescription for the breast pump for me!"
"They made the process so easy. I called before I placed my order online with some questions and was able to speak with a live person. Would for sure use again."
"Quick and easy orders! Baby Pavilion works with you and responds to emails right away"
"Very fast response! I had a small problem with my prescription they called right away and I fixed it. I received my pump a few days later."
"So quick and easy! Sales reps pay attention to your needs and even double check if you might be missing something before placing your order. Response time is so fast, delivery is even faster!"
"Ordering was so easy! I got my pump so fast and they were very helpful in helping me making sure I got everything correctly so I could get my order! Fantastic to work with!"
Baby Pavilion is rated 4.92 based on 970 reviews