Banggood Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Banggood made you happy
This and all other orders from this site have been received and are very happy with Banggood. Cheers James
Llego en buenas condiciones, pero no la he probado todavía.
Saludos
My delivery was very fast. I have been extremely satisfied with all 4 of my Banggood purchases.
très satisfait de Banggood respecte les délais de livraison. Cela vaut bien 95% de satisfaction.
i recieved my order. i have already reviewed this , yet to put on my bike. so will review it again when i do this
Soddisfatto del tablet
good product
There sizing wasn't true. I ordered three sizes too big because I knew it was coming from another country. Was still too small.
Good service
So far so good , Satisfy ....
Good service
Jsem s nákupem spokojen.
Milan Máslo
I ordered shoes and it took 2 months to receive them, and then the color was wrong............ It is IMPOSSIBLE to speak with anyone there either on the phone or email. I think this is done intentionally. Buyer BEWARE, complete rip off!
Everything was perfect
I bought an electrical bike. Delivery took almost two months. The bike came with two problems: (i) electrical discharges are occurring next to the rear wheel brake area and causing electrical shocks (ii) the rear tire valve is defective and is allowing all air to escape. Banggood after-sales is inexistent. I filled a form inside the order area, no answer. After that, I sent an email, also no answer. One month has passed since I received the defective bike. Be aware, you will have no warranty and no after-sale support when buying in banggood. Terrible service.
Extremely great service and I received my order on time and a very big thank you to Buffalo logistics who kept me informed of my package
I like how fast they deliver , nice clothes
Why did my package spend about a month in New Jersey,, is that Banggood procedure ?
Fast delivery, well packaged and exactly as described on the Banggood site. Looking forward to making more purchases.
Good stuff ;)