Banggood Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Banggood made you happy
Rip off company charged $40 over price advertised. Then refused a refund and offered a .30 cent refund. STAY AWAY FROM RIP OFF COMPANY
Wish I could use less stars, because Banggood is useless. Placed an order very early Friday morning with express ($35) 2-3 business day delivery. Their own website said the package shipped Friday afternoon, which would place delivery at the latest the following Wednesday. It is now Saturday, and tracking just changed from "End Of Day" today, to "No expected delivery date". Asked Banggood for a refund of the shipping charges, and they offered a measly $2 in "BG Points". As if I would ever order another thing through them.
Perfect shipping and price
Good product
VERY HAPPY THANK YOU
Tried to order something from Banggood, but it didn't arrive as planned and it ended up being shipped back to Banggood and I never got what I bought. The customer service was terrible, no one wanted to help me and I never got my money back. Steer clear of this website!!
this is a phony company these are laughing clowns do not deal with them the customer will run into difficulties and problems with them not recommended at all
The only problem I had is that I received the item to-day. 76 days passed from the 3 rd September 2020. In my opinion delivery took too long. Regards Ronald Micallef
Received a DOA water pump. They have only we fourm email. I looked for their policies. Every link related to support landed you on the same web forum support. I did find a mailing address on another site. If you buy anything from them, better hope it works!
El concentrador de oxígeno, equipo de salud, tardo 3 meses en llegar desde estados unidos. El empaque exterior estaba dañado pero gracias al empaque de fábrica el aparato llegó en excelentes condiciones y está funcionando
3D printer shipped form Spain to Portugal, arrived yearlier than expected. Came with wrong power cable, had a refund for the power cable. Printer works fine but as almost no instructions for use.
very professional seller, product arrived as estimated and very good communication, thank you guys.

5 stars

Humberto
Terrible website experience, do not subscribe to their newsletter they will not let you leave. I have tried every method for them to stop contacting me and it still has not worked.
all positive reviews are fake do not fall into their trap all these people have been paid to write good reviews,I WOULD URGE EVERYBODY TO WRITE NEGATIVE REVIEWS ABOUT THIS COMPANY
Fed up with the whole sorry experience. Below is the tracking details
Nov 02, 2020 10:43 Your parcel is being sorted for delivery. We’ll update you when your parcel is on its way to the delivery destination.
Nov 02, 2020 09:47 Your shipping information has been submitted to Aramex (formerly Fastway Couriers).
Oct 17, 2020 01:35 Package has been sterilized and shipped out.
Oct 14, 2020 22:40 Our warehouse has started packing your items.
Oct 14, 2020 22:32 Order placed.

Note the 2 weeks from sending item to it arriving in Sydney, it has now sat in Sydney for 9 days waiting to be sorted.

NEVER AGAIN BANGGOOD
Shipped defective product when approached they refused to acknowledge. Nearly after one month agreed a refund of Cad 40 but never received. Total scam.
Really happy with the windscreen washer pump and the nozzles that I bought. Delivery was much faster than expected and really efficient.
Deceptive communications, lengthily shipping times and when the production couldn't do the described functions (straight out if the box) the customer service representative argued over the return and were only willing to give a part refund. When we finally had them agree on a full refund they refused to accept the posted item and it returned to us around 6 months later damaged beyond repair. In A nutshell I would describe them as liars and I wouldn't recommend anyone buy from them.
Good quality product. Very reasonable price including delivery. Delivery took a few weeks but that was expected and o.k.
Delivery of product quick. Ordering easy
Banggood is rated 3.90 based on 2,813 reviews