Banggood Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Banggood made you happy
Velmi rychlé doručení. DC carrent. Kvalita OK.
I ordered car parts like gauges ,piller pod , meters etc etc items for cars and they provide all items in cheap or budget, i like they serve, managing, holding and spend time and solving custmer queries thank you for operating a big task thank you again team bangood from india.
Chegou antes do prazo. Tudo certinho na caixa e funcionando perfeitamente.
The foldable bookshelf is just what I needed for my plants. Easy to assemble, heavy and well finished. It arrived in 10 days. Perfect!
překvapivě rychlé doručení
I've been building my own custom printers for a while now and dragged my kids also into this hobby of mine. I bought this printer because it seemed too good to be true and wanted to check out if it's any good. Boy was I surprised! It's not just decent, it's great! Took me like 40 minutes to assemble it (I never assembled an Ender before) and then I was printing the "cat" from the TF Card that was delivered with it. Came out great right from the start! I highly recommend it for a first printer! You won't be dissapointed!
Perfect A+
Banggood es una excelente tienda 100% segura, tiene excelentes ofertas. Su envío es muy rápido y seguro.
This order was done quickly, and I'm very satisfied with the item, I hope to order more from your company in the future. I was very satisfied with this order, thank you very much.
Excellent quality product, great service!
Buen servicio mi carrito llegó con nigun problema llego antes de tiempo gracias a todos q isiero q esto fuera posible
Delivery was before deadline and package was in good order. Excellent service Thanks
Great service!
Ricevuto in anticipo. Ben confezionato. Tutto ok.
Ottimo prodotto! Consiglio vivamente
Sieht gut aus und tut was es soll. Es lädt das Telefon!
Ordered, shipped, delivered! Easy Peasy and a few days before expected. EU shipping from local warehouse.
Love it! Easily upgrades my traxxas rustler in ten minutes.
GOSTEI DO RELOGIO... TOP 10.
Loved it