ATN Group Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read ATN Group Reviews

Digital World Centre, Media City,

Tell us how ATN Group made you happy
Calling my 14year old son to tell him he has a debt, when my son told the advisor how old he was phone was disconnected with no apology.
At this point we think the company has closed down of something terrible has happened to Liam- the only point of contact. Seemed like a godsend at the beginning, promised us a lifechanging outcome. Due to Covid we were happy to be patient as the months rolled on. We were initially told no more than 3 months. Almost 9 months after we paid the money asked, nothing has happened and we have been ghosted. The cruel part of it is the constant leading on, we would’ve looked elsewhere to solve our issues with my father’s estate had it not been for Liam telling us he’s made progress and to just be a little patient. We are now in a worse of situation than we were 9 months ago because of the waiting around and not sure where to start. Not sure what the situation with this company is now but I’d avoid it for the time being
Sorted my bankruptcy in 1 day. Took care of everything and calmed me down. So relieved. Thank you.
Great help at the beginning, or so I thought. Told me issue would take 30-60 days. I paid the money asked for, the date given to me has long expired plus they have not answered phones or emails for over 3 weeks. Just what you need when dealing with your late fathers estate. If anyone from this company reads this feel free to get in touch. It would make a pleasant change.
rang the help line and was answered by a very brusque speaking man who did not give me chance to explain why i had rung,he just put the phone down on me.I was only trying to help here to correct a wrong address and was met by the height of rudeness.Never again.
Fantastic. Now I can relax
Worst service. After taking your More than £300 they give a wrong/old address search. They lie when they say they will help you with legal stuff and advice. Once they get. You money then that’s it they are done with you. I dont know how Liam got those reviews, I would suggest you go straight to the court sheriffs. Never use them as you will regret
brilliant, I spoke to one of the advisors and he gave me professional advice what steps I can / should do next. Thanks :)
Simply life changing!!! Liam couldn’t have been more helpful. If anyone needs advice around debt or bankruptcy, pick up the phone and get peace of mind!!! Maria
Excellent service was extremely helpful with the advice that they gave I recommend them highly can’t thank them enough
The advice that was given to me made me feel at Ease about my current situation I would recommend the ATN group to anyone for advice they are friendly, helpful and understanding! Thank you.
Please get me in email as well
Liam was very helpful and kin on advise. In case I have further issues ask to call him back for more help and options. Thank You.
Absolutely phenominal service! Liam's knowledge and experience helped to quell all my anxieties and stress. He was very informative and honest about the whole process and what to expect. He was always on the other end of the phone: to talk to and to answer a text message. I would highly recommend the use of this service. Liam is an huge credit to the profession and I have to say a massive thank you to him for all that he has done for me in my situation.
Really helpful, honest and friendly advice. Made e feel at ease and gave me guidance on how to work through my financial problem. Gave me confidence to challenge the bailiff. Called for advise a few times and always helped.
Today I was bullied and terrified by an enforcement officer from a company called phoenix. Thankfully my brother put me in contact with atn advice line and a lovely man put my mind at rest, reassured me and gave me excellent advice.
Sound, knowledgeable advice would definitely recommend talking to them. Completely put my mind at ease with the help I can obtain for my mother's situation.
Absolutely amazing. Chris hope he gets to read this but you was fantastic you have lifted a massive weight off my shoulders and if anyone is in a situation that you need to go through this please 100% give creditfix a call from the first call they made the biggest problems into the smallest problems and I'm 100% happy with the advice and work that has been put in.
An excellent informative service that I would highly recommended to anyone who is getting harassed by a creditor or debt collector. The advice provided was invaluable.
I didn’t know what to do about my situation as I was being charged for something that didn’t apply to me. I didn’t know what to do so I checked on line for a solicitor from ATN Group and he sorted my situation in minutes I am so relived. Thanks
ATN Group is rated 4.87 based on 288 reviews