Bare Cremation Reviews

Bare Cremation 5 star review on 30th June 2022
Susan
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 1st December 2021
Sue
excellent support and prompt attention to all details required
We found Bare helpful & supportive during our recent loss. Easy to contact, approachable and they were very helpful & understanding guiding us through the process.
I was very happy with Bare Cremation, during an extremely hard time coming to terms with my husband's death (barry), they were so helpful every step of the way, at all times I knew what was going to happen next, paper work , death certificate and ashes were processed professionally and I received his ashes with a beautiful message from your company , thank you for all your help at a very difficult time Jenny
I recently used Bare Cremations and they could not have been more helpful. Although it was already a pre paid cremation there were many things to be attended to. Their knowledge and help was invaluable and I would certainly reccomend anyone to use them in their hour of need and sadness.
Seemed strange not having face to face contact at first. But by doing everything on line no pressure and someone was there to help if I needed it. Having my father's ashes delivered to my home address was also less stressful than having to drive to pick them up. Now to organise the spreading of his and mums ashes as they requested. For those who prefer a less hassle and less expensive way for a cremation, Bare Cremations gave excellent service.
Thank you team at Bare From the very beginning you guided me through the process, kept me informed were compassionate and thoughtful. I was surprised when you offered to have my sisters ashes hand delivered to my door by one of your lovely staff . And a hand written card for me . Bless you all for offering a wonderful service ๐Ÿ™
Extremely helpful with my grief at the loss of my wife. Nothing was too much trouble.
Compassionate and professional support and caring through a time that I thought I was prepared for thank you ๐Ÿ™
I found Bare Cremation a miracle for me and this was just what I needed for what I was going through losing a family member suddenly. I had no idea about paying for a funeral but Bare gave me some options and at a very good price. They gave me lots of compassionate care while I was going through such a difficult time. I have told many people about Bare how great they are to communicate with and will be considering to use them to prepare for my own passing in many many years to come ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
We found Bare easy to deal with and found them to be very supportive. Advice was very helpful and we were impressed that we got phone calls to make sure that we were coping and offering any help we may need.
I was very happy with Bare. They were very attententive, the process was very smooth, they went out of their way to help with things and were very kind and caring throughout. Big shout out to Steph for everything she did. Many thanks Bare.
I cannot recommend Bare and their staff enough for making the arrangements and taking care of everything after my brotherโ€™s death. They made the process so stress free. From the day I you call them you deal with one person and that person stays with you through the whole process. They are kind, compassionate and their communication and service is impeccable. The price was very reasonable and suited our family situation.
I would like to thank Bare cremation very much for how they treated our family when we lost our brother. They were very courteous and couldn't have been more thoughtful. Would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you to all concerned for your assistance at this sad time.
absolute angels from the get-go, so helpful and caring I would recommend their service to everyone
The staff at Bare were very supportive and provided help at the time when it was most needed. Can't thank them enough. Anna Rogers
Hey Everyone, I dont ever do reviews BUT in this case i will. My Mum recently passed away and i didnt know what to do or who to turn to. I rang Bare and they were so easy to talk to. they handled everythintg and also have a legal team who were very helpful with ongoing things i needed to do. Hope you get the picture = !000 words. Enough said. Regard Milan
Hello, I would like to express my deepest thanks to all at Bare Funerals who were a great help and comfort after my husband's demise. From my first contact Holly, who was very compassionate and caring, through to Sarah, who became my contact throughout. As you would imagine a very sad time and the whole process could have been very confronting without their support and assistance. All I had to do was complete some details online and everything else was done for me. I can't imagine how I would have managed without them. I was kept updated throughout and everything went according to schedule with no hiccups. My husband's ashes were sent to me via Express Post, together with a very kind letter, and so securely and nicely packed. Thanks to everyone involved, you made it all bearable. Rona
Bare gave an amazing service to me when my husband passed away Everyone I had contact with were very respectful . I can't recommend them highly enough
My dealings with bare were great, They were polite and very caring they sent me an e-mail and kept me informed. Great service I would highly recommend. thankyou. trevor lanesbury.
Was very happy with the way every detail was attended to with such care and compassion. It was a stress free process thanks to the exceptionally kind, professional Stephanie and staff at Bare. Would certainly recommend to anyone looking for a better, cheaper option than a standard funeral company.
Bare Cremation is rated 4.9 based on 1,229 reviews