Bare Cremation Reviews

Tracey
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 15th November 2020
Maree
My brother passed suddenly in the ACT and the rest of the family resides in Far North QLD. As he had no family of his own we were suddenly tasked with having to arrange a cremation and to bring him back home. We were a bit hesitant to use an 'alternative' funeral service however it has truly been a worry free process. The staff, Jason, Bec, Alwayne and Natasha, at BARE were all very caring and attentive. I have absolutely no trouble recommending their services.
From my first phone call to Drew, who took all the details of mum’s passing; to Amanda who looked after every detail from pickup from the hospital to cremation as well as organising the death certificate; to Kirsty who so beautifully delivered mum’s ashes to me; and even to Natasha who sent the invoice; I want to thank them all so much for being professional, courteous, joyful, sympathetic, understanding and most of all, available. My recommendation of Bare is without qualification.
Strong recommendation. Staff were so helpful, caring and thoughtful to my concerns. Also efficient - I was keep informed right through until I received my Dad’s ashes.
My Mother died suddenly and my Aunt suggested contacting BARE. From the moment I phoned BARE, they were supportive and there to answer all my questions. Everything was simple with BARE and they helped make an incredibly difficult time so much easier. I would highly recommend BARE to anyone.
Bronnie made this difficult time so much easier to get through handling everything for us and nothing was too hard. I would highly recommend their services including any legal issues that you might have.
The support given and ease of arrangement supplied by Bare made for a stress free service. I highly recommend them. And fairly priced
From the very first phone call to Bare Cremation I knew my father was in good hands. All the staff were lovely to deal with especially Bronwyn who kept me updated with calls and emails.
Bare cremations are compassionate and caring. My beloved mum passed away on Nov 27th and in a storm of paint they were there, calm and supportive. Everything was done beautifully. Thank you to everyone at Bare who helped me at such a devastating time.
Very happy to give a positive report about Bare Cremation, They were understanding and patient with us as we navigated our way through this sad time. Always keeping us in the loop and letting us know what to expect next. A big thank you to Sophie for taking care of our family.
I highly recommend using Bare Cremations as they made an extremely difficult time in our life's so much easier, as they took care of every thing. The Staff were all awsome and sincere. A big thanks to Bronnie. Regards Tom Brown
Are bare cremations in western australia
I would have no hesitation to recommend Bare Cremation. They have walked with me through this difficult time with care, consideration, and efficiency.
Supportive, caring and respectful staff. I was very happy with the service provided by Bare, it’s a great alternative to the old way of dealing with a such sensitive situation. The fixed price was a winner for me too.
Very easy to deal with. Extremely helpful and polite
Bare Cremation has created a very simple process from start to finish. They took care of everything in a very professional manner keeping me informed throughout the entire process. I could not recommend Bare Cremation more highly.
Thank you for taking the stress out of the most difficult time we’ve ever faced. Your staff are caring and supportive.
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 1st December 2021
i tried to send my dead grandfathers body over via email to get cremated and he came back alive? they brought him back from the dead? -5/10, do NOT send your dead grnadfather via email to this place. total SCAM.
Excellent care and services. Made an emotional time so much easier. Thank you.
From our 1st phone call to the delivery of my husbands ashes everyone was extremely caring and comforting. Everything was done for me. I would highly recommend this company.
Bare offer a very caring and compassionate service. They made the entire process simple at a reasonable price.
Bare Cremation is rated 4.93 based on 773 reviews