Bare Cremation Reviews

Tracey
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 15th November 2020
Maree
An overall heart wrenching experience. Emails with no follow up calls and phone calls not returned meant I was not notified my father was cremated until the day after it had occurred. Furthermore, I specifically request a courier service to deliver my father‘s ashes to me, and clearly stated that I did not want him put in the post. I would arrange for the ashes to be collected if this was not possible. I was notified via email with no phone call stating that my father had been posted. This caused me a high level of distress at an already distressing time
The customer service experience I had with Bare Cremation was quite simply second to none, that is, brilliant. The clarity of the discussions initially, the ability to totally take on a job and do it virtually without me having to lift a finger and without me having to worry about anything, the completion of the service before I had to pay one single cent, the value for money and the caring nature of the staff, it was all brilliant. I congratulate them whole-heartedly. I only wish they were in a line of business which I had a need for more often!
Communication lacking in detail. When death is only hours ago, the 'arranger' must provide ALL information in writing to the only person who is to make arrangements for the deceased. This includes pricing, options for cremation without service, delivery of and containers for ashes. Being told a couple of days later that this should have been decided at the time is no comfort whatsoever, and adds to one's distress. It all comes down to 'not knowing what you don't know'. Please, please amend your procedures and protocols to include all of the above in writing.
Service was good and communication. I know it is a budget service but the only criticism I have is what the ashes were returned in. It says on the website budget urn however it was really a plastic container. I think there should be pictures on the website so you are aware, or possibly push the price up a couple of hundred dollars and make it a wooden box. However overall it was a good service.
It seemed to be ok except I had to contact your office a couple of times to find out what was happening. First was the hospital after a couple of day of Linda's death they rang me to find who and when was picking her up. I was not informed of any details like that. I also had to contact you to find out where she was cremated. I was not told any of this until I rang up. I was informed of the cremation day and the remains were returned very quickly.
Bare Cremations, I would have given you a 5 star for your service, unfortunately your courier let you down, my understanding was the courier was supposed to bring the package with my fathers ashes to the house and I sign for them, that didn’t happen I just went down to put the garbage bins out and saw a very damp package hanging out of the letterbox I was shocked to find it was my fathers ashes, I am assuming the package was delivered yesterday 14/09/2020 I was home all day and my partner was home all day today 15/09/2020 We can’t see the letterbox from the house it’s approx 300m away Please have a chat to your courier, it may not mean anything to them, however, it means a hell of a lot to a family, I hope this doesn’t happen to anyone else Regards Ian Allison
Thank-you for your excellent service. From the moment I spoke to Claire I made up my mind that I would use your company. Prior to John passing away Claire made contact with me on a number of occasions to check how I was going. This was most appreciated. Throughout all my dealings with your company the employees expressed genuine care, concern and compassion. The employees shared their knowledge on the dying process and advised me how to care for John when he had passed. I would highly recommend your company to anyone in a similar situation. Kind Regards, Carolyn.
The folk at Bare have been amazing from the first point of contact right up until today. They have been professional, caring and compassionate during a difficult time for our family being spread across the globe during the covid crisis. They were always available, whether it be by phone or email & each time we were met with care & understanding regardless of what the question was. We live on an island and despite the difficulties this can present at times, Bare rose above all obstacles and provided an excellent service that could not be faulted. Thank you to all concerned for what could have been a very difficult time, but instead it was a time of dignity & love. Bless you all.
Being Easter Monday and also the Coronavirus lock down in place there was a slight delay initially with transport, but after that everything was dealt with in a sympathetic, caring and professional manner, which I was very grateful for receiving from the staff of Bare Cremation.
After having been through a 'Traditional Funeral' recently, our choice of Bare Cremation was the best decision we have ever made. Compared to the frenzy and push and shove of the Traditional Funeral that left us exhausted and unimpressed, Bare Cremation was Just so easy and caring. Would highly recommend this to anyone, no pressure, but heaps of support and caring. Bare made it easy, thoughtful and gave us time to grieve. Best decision ever !!
I work in the Health System out in the field, so i come in contact with a lot of people, and you have heard of the saying, word of mouth, i cannot recommend Bare Cremation highly enough, from the beginning to the end, Well done Bare Cremation and staff, you should be extremely proud of yourself and your work ethic .
I found it really easy to deal with Bare Cremations. 1 phone call and everything was dealt with. My contact person was Claire and she was extremely kind and helpful. She called me back when the hearse was going to be a bit later than she expected it to be at my address. Claire kept me well informed regarding the process, what was happening and when. This is exactly what my husband wanted, no fuss, and what I would like for myself as well when my time comes.
When dealing with a death of a loved one is a difficult not to go the traditional funeral path. But from the first contact the staff at bare cremation were extremely knowledgeable and professional and more than that they showed a true empathy. I was kept up to date with every step of the process and all my questions were answered promptly. I believe I made a great choice in engaging Bare cremations to handle my sisters passing.
Very supportive staff . Guided us smoothly through the process.
Bare Cremations was one of the most professional organisations I have dealt with. The circumstances surrounding my brother’s death was a very difficult time for us. The kindness shown by Bare Cremations staff, and the seamless transition of my late brother from the Coroner’s Office to the personal delivery of his ashes, has taken so much pressure of us in dealing with his loss. Five Stars
In one word - EXEMPLARY! The most sensational understanding, customer service and compassion I've encountered and at a very stressful time. The care and attention to detail Daphney and team showed from first phone contact to winding up final paperwork was outstanding so honest, supportive and inclusive. The client comes first in every sense of the word. Nothing was too much trouble, changes were necessary and unforeseen, Bare Cremations made them happen effortlessly. I could not imagine placing a loved one in safer hands. From a Google search I have found a company I will 100% endorse to anyone. Bare Cremations have the interests of the deceased person uppermost in thought when they take you under their wing. The online contact was immediate, reassuring and responded too so, so quickly within an hour of contact. I have indeed requested my family contact Bare Cremations when my time comes. Nothing was too much trouble, no request went unanswered and the assurance they were there if I needed them either by phone or email at anytime was invaluable with so much else going on. Sincere 'Thanks' Daphney, Natasha, Lara and everyone involved in every step of the process, your care has been wonderful. I could not have done it without you, I wish you all well. Sue Johnson (South Australia)
It took 15 minutes to organise both my husbands and my cremations. I had already researched and read reviews. The lady who assisted me was very helpful, answered questions fully. I received email confirmation of details and payment as I ended my conversation. It took 2 weeks to receive hard copies of our agreements. Today we both received a surprise package in the mail. Chocolates so appreciated and much better than flowers when I'm dead. Thank you Bare cremations, we have peace of mind that is 9ne less worry when for our daughter when our time comes. Definite 5 star review.
Bare Cremation were wonderful in dealing with me with Kim, my husband's passing. Their staff are very efficient and compassionate and the paperwork was so easy for me to complete. Definitely 5 stars from me and recommendations all round.
I found BARE to be excellent when attending to our Mothers cremation, they were prompt, professional and very compassionate during our hour of need. Wanita handled all details and showed great empathy. I would highly recommend BARE to everyone that needs their loved ones taken care of after their final breath. Best Wishes, Peter Halloran.
My husband and I had decided to have a funeral such as that provided by Bare Cremations many years ago. Bare Cremations handled every aspect from collection of Ernie's body to the return to me of his ashes, with compassion, dignity and professionalism beyond anything I could have wished. They communicated with me during the whole process and undertook all aspects even to advising Centrelink and providing the necessary documentation. At such a sad and stressful time, their assistance can not be more appreciated than it is. Having no family, they meant me feel that I was not alone. Thank you so much.
Bare Cremation is rated 4.93 based on 779 reviews