Bare Cremation Reviews

Bare Cremation 5 star review on 30th June 2022
Susan
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 1st December 2021
Sue
The customer service experience I had with Bare Cremation was quite simply second to none, that is, brilliant. The clarity of the discussions initially, the ability to totally take on a job and do it virtually without me having to lift a finger and without me having to worry about anything, the completion of the service before I had to pay one single cent, the value for money and the caring nature of the staff, it was all brilliant. I congratulate them whole-heartedly. I only wish they were in a line of business which I had a need for more often!
An overall heart wrenching experience. Emails with no follow up calls and phone calls not returned meant I was not notified my father was cremated until the day after it had occurred. Furthermore, I specifically request a courier service to deliver my father‘s ashes to me, and clearly stated that I did not want him put in the post. I would arrange for the ashes to be collected if this was not possible. I was notified via email with no phone call stating that my father had been posted. This caused me a high level of distress at an already distressing time
Communication lacking in detail. When death is only hours ago, the 'arranger' must provide ALL information in writing to the only person who is to make arrangements for the deceased. This includes pricing, options for cremation without service, delivery of and containers for ashes. Being told a couple of days later that this should have been decided at the time is no comfort whatsoever, and adds to one's distress. It all comes down to 'not knowing what you don't know'. Please, please amend your procedures and protocols to include all of the above in writing.
Service was good and communication. I know it is a budget service but the only criticism I have is what the ashes were returned in. It says on the website budget urn however it was really a plastic container. I think there should be pictures on the website so you are aware, or possibly push the price up a couple of hundred dollars and make it a wooden box. However overall it was a good service.
It seemed to be ok except I had to contact your office a couple of times to find out what was happening. First was the hospital after a couple of day of Linda's death they rang me to find who and when was picking her up. I was not informed of any details like that. I also had to contact you to find out where she was cremated. I was not told any of this until I rang up. I was informed of the cremation day and the remains were returned very quickly.
Bare Cremations, I would have given you a 5 star for your service, unfortunately your courier let you down, my understanding was the courier was supposed to bring the package with my fathers ashes to the house and I sign for them, that didn’t happen I just went down to put the garbage bins out and saw a very damp package hanging out of the letterbox I was shocked to find it was my fathers ashes, I am assuming the package was delivered yesterday 14/09/2020 I was home all day and my partner was home all day today 15/09/2020 We can’t see the letterbox from the house it’s approx 300m away Please have a chat to your courier, it may not mean anything to them, however, it means a hell of a lot to a family, I hope this doesn’t happen to anyone else Regards Ian Allison
Happy with the plan just not happy it takes 3 months and my account still says canceled even when my money come out each fortnight. Even after numerous contact I keep getting tons there working on it. Come on how long does it really take the decent web developers to rectify a problem obviously they’re not.
Thank-you for your excellent service. From the moment I spoke to Claire I made up my mind that I would use your company. Prior to John passing away Claire made contact with me on a number of occasions to check how I was going. This was most appreciated. Throughout all my dealings with your company the employees expressed genuine care, concern and compassion. The employees shared their knowledge on the dying process and advised me how to care for John when he had passed. I would highly recommend your company to anyone in a similar situation. Kind Regards, Carolyn.
The folk at Bare have been amazing from the first point of contact right up until today. They have been professional, caring and compassionate during a difficult time for our family being spread across the globe during the covid crisis. They were always available, whether it be by phone or email & each time we were met with care & understanding regardless of what the question was. We live on an island and despite the difficulties this can present at times, Bare rose above all obstacles and provided an excellent service that could not be faulted. Thank you to all concerned for what could have been a very difficult time, but instead it was a time of dignity & love. Bless you all.
Being Easter Monday and also the Coronavirus lock down in place there was a slight delay initially with transport, but after that everything was dealt with in a sympathetic, caring and professional manner, which I was very grateful for receiving from the staff of Bare Cremation.
Bare Cremations couldn't have been more helpful, keeping me informed all the way with the retrieval and cremation of my father. Jason checked in with me often even if there was nothing new to report just to let me know he was there if I had any questions. I had other quotes and Bare were the best price, with great service at a difficult time. Highly recommend.
Very kind and professional team of people. They made sure everything happened at the appropriate time and showed compassion at such a difficult time.
My experience with Bare was very good, and the empathy and compassion at this difficult time shown was well beyond expectations. The whole experience was very helpful in reducing our anxiety and distress in some ways, and Carmela was so lovely it was a pleasure to work with her in achieving our wishes and makng the whole process so easy.
An excellent service if you're looking for help to manage the death of a love one respectfully, but without the frills.
After having been through a 'Traditional Funeral' recently, our choice of Bare Cremation was the best decision we have ever made. Compared to the frenzy and push and shove of the Traditional Funeral that left us exhausted and unimpressed, Bare Cremation was Just so easy and caring. Would highly recommend this to anyone, no pressure, but heaps of support and caring. Bare made it easy, thoughtful and gave us time to grieve. Best decision ever !!
My mumma recently passed and she didn’t want a big fancy funeral or for us to go broke for her funeral.I much prefer burial but that isn’t what she wanted. I spoke to Simplicity Funerals about a cremation package and I just didn’t like the idea of it. So I looked around and discovered Bare. I rang up and they went through the whole process of her cremation whit me. They supported me during this difficult time and consoled me. When it was time to collect her body they were the nicest to me and treated her body with much respect and then sent her ashes to me just a day later!they also sent me some roses and chocolates. Couldn’t be happier whit bares service honestly
I work in the Health System out in the field, so i come in contact with a lot of people, and you have heard of the saying, word of mouth, i cannot recommend Bare Cremation highly enough, from the beginning to the end, Well done Bare Cremation and staff, you should be extremely proud of yourself and your work ethic .
BARE was introduced to Lois by a Palliative nurse, after contacting BARE, I found out that they were a very sound company and requested them to handle my husband's remains. BARE did what they promised from start to finish when I picked up my husband's ashes. BARE contacted all relevant organizations such as Death and Marriage and Centrelink, this helped me so much as losing my dear husband I was so distraught to even think of what I had to do or have done. Thank you BARE for all your help and truly appreciate what you have done for me. I highly recommend BARE to all families who need a great service from BARE in your very awful and distressing time.
Bare were caring and sensitive towards the handling of my partners passing they took care of notifying Centrelink, and kept me very informed to what was happening, my friends have been very impressed and will be happy to use your services, thank you for making a sad time more bearable.
Recently needed to deal with the death of my brother and was wanting a cremation only and the people at BARE where great from first contact till end of process highly recommend.
Bare Cremation is rated 4.9 based on 1,233 reviews