Bare Cremation Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bare Cremation

sam@barecremation.com.au

Tell us how Bare Cremation made you happy
My MIL passed away 6 weeks ago and we found BARE cremations wonderful. At a time when we found everything difficult they helped us so much. They provided an easy to use process that was cost efficient - my MIL would approve of frugality. Because I was able to pre-arrange things online leading up until the last day, when the time came and the the aged care staff came and asked the family for directions on what to do I just handed them a print out with Bare Cremations details on it and everything was taken care of. On the most important day for the family to be a family we were able to do so.
When a loved one passes so quickly, you realise that there is no play book, no manual, just confusion and helplessness to contend with as grief desends. After a conversation with Bare Cremations, the relief on my daughters face was palatable and we knew that we could breath again. Claire walked us through the process with gentleness, kindness and professionalism. We knew that my husband and father was in good hands. His body was treated with respect and dignity and he would rest in peace. Our lives will never be the same, but we go forward now taking each day with gratitude and appreciation for the support we received. Bless you all.
I had the best experience I could possibly hope for with Bare Cremation at one of the saddest times of my life. I was fortunate enough to have sensitive, thoughtful and compassionate help from Daphney in the most professional manner I could have hoped for. I was also really appreciative of Craig.... For people who choose not to have a funeral service, I think Bare Cremation is as good as you could get. I am so appreciative. I even received a hand written note from Daphney a few weeks's after my father's death. Thank you Bare Cremation, Daphney and Craig!!
When my twin sister died at 9.10pm on a Sat night, I called the 1800 number and Daphney answered the phone. She was so genuine and kind and as promised, took care of everything seamlessly. She called to check I was doing ok and sent me a lovely handwritten note. For $1490 including the cremation, I highly recommend this service which is located all over Victoria. Thanks Daphney.
Pleasant, quick process. Knowing everything will be handled by this team including disposing of ashes means a lot to me. No family no fuss. Thanks.
Bare Cremation is rated 4.95 based on 41 reviews