Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Laura H
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. 5 star review on 20th March 2021
Nicole W
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. 5 star review on 7th March 2021
Quick and easy ordering, Very quick shipping, and delicious coffee! Will be ordering again!
Barnie’s coffee is one of my favorite brands! I love the unique flavors. Santa’s White Christmas is my absolute favorite. I sure wish they would bring back the similar flavor with the word “ dreams” that has been discontinued. In the meantime I guess it’ll just be Christmas in July all year around!
My first order with Barnie's was for the Southern Pecan and it is fantastic! Ordering was easy and delivery was quick. Can't wait to try more.
I tried the sample pack so I could try several. All flavors were quite enjoyable. I would buy again.
I first found 'Santa's White Christmas' (coffee) near the holidays and I enjoy it very much. I love almost anything with Butterscotch, so when I found Butterscotch Latte (coffee) I had to order some. Both are just Great! Thanks to Barnie's for something to look forward to each morning.
Absolutely love love love this coffee.
I've been a customer since I was in college in the 80s. I've been an addict since the 90s, and I even bought enough for my entire department at work just to share the wonderful flavors. But I am disappointed that Santa's White Christmas is dry and has less flavor than used to be in the 90s and 2000s. Buying from the stores only, The beans used to glisten with flavor oils. Now I don't even buy it anymore. But there's still plenty of goodness to buy and enjoy from the Barnies palette of flavors.
I wasn't that fond of any of the three that I purchased.
Just opened the decaf coffee cake. This is amazing!!!!. Really enjoying this. Can’t wait to try the others..
The coffee flavors are great. Being able to get so many flavors in decaf is amazing!!
We have loved Barnie’s Coffee for many years! It is wonderful that we can order on line since we live in California now. Our orders arrive quickly and with the frequent deals we always save money. Our favorite flavor is Santa’s White Christmas! Great anytime of year.
This is the best coffee I have ever had.
I like Barnie’s coffees because they are not acidic as some coffees are. Even with Gerd I am able to drink it with no problems.
always great
I have ordered from Barbie's more then once sense they closed the store closes to me. I've never been disappointed with anything I've ordered from them Their products are fresh & of high quality. I've even given some as gifts, & they have ordered more coffee, too.
Great coffee - would like to see more decaf choices.
I LOVE Barnie's flavored coffee. There used to be Barnie's Coffee shops everywhere when I was younger. I always went there to get coffee and buy the beans. I am sad that most if the shops, if not all are gone, but I am happy to still be able to buy the coffee for shipment.
I’m hooked! I have loved Santa’s white Christmas coffee and ice cream for more than 20 years. I am branching out trying other flavors, and I love them!
Very tasty flavored coffee particularly German Chocolate Cake and Santa's White Christmas. Delivery is prompt. Their new flavor Butterscotch Latte is a new favorite.
My favorite flavored coffee ever!
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.77 based on 3,301 reviews