Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.: Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Click Here

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy

Under an hour
"Fantastic coffee, full of flavor and doesn’t have the artificial taste that most flavored coffees have."
"I first looked for Barnie’s Coffee because I loved Santa’s White Christmas, but now I ventured over to other flavors that I like just as much. I love flavored coffee and Barnie’s keeps its flavor over time. It comes quickly in the mail and they make you feel valued as a customer."
"Fast reliable company and shipping. My husband loves his White Christmas coffee. I’ve known about Barnie’s coffee for quite sometime and one day he brew my kcup White Christmas coffee by mistake and he absolutely love this flavor! Now is all he drinks and we order it all the time. We specially like the discounts the company offers. Thank you!"
"Love this coffee, good deals, and easy online ordering!"
"I’ve loved Barnie’s since first trying Santa’s White Christmas coffee in the 90s. Best coffee there is!"
"I have always been very pleased with the service and products."
"I am hooked on Santa’s White Christmas coffee! Can’t seem to enjoy any other coffee s8nce I discovered it!"
"delicious...bags seem smaller than they used to be"
"We love Barnie’s coffee!! We can’t drink any other kind now!"
"Absolutely love the santa Christmas coffee."
"Love this coffee!! Discovered it in my local Publix and decided to purchase it online from the company direct!!! Getting ready to reorder!!! Delish!!"
"Excellent flavors with affordable prices and excellent ser ice."
"Coffee was great but the company didn’t give me the option of sending it as a gift. No gift card message and no concealment of the cost even though I emailed them immediately after ordering requesting both. No response to my email."
"I love the coffee and all the flavors that they have. Coffee is smooth with bitter aftertaste and they have such a great selection of flavors that you can never get bored with same flavor every day."
"Coffee is very good, delivery ok, and everyone who tries it loves it"
"I won't buy any other coffee! I dearly love the care they take in every bag of their exquisite blends."
"Barnie's provides high quality coffee that satisfies our whole office. I like the ability to buy in bulk and stock up. Shipping is very quick as well."
"For years I have been enjoying Barnie’s Coffee & Tea. I miss the actual brick and mortar for the excellent personal contact. Recently I placed an order with Barnie’s Coffee & Tea Co. because two new flavors to me was recommended. The blueberry crumble I absolutely love but the cotton candy wasn’t at all what was expected. Barnie’s reached out to me and suggested a different flavor to try in place of cotton candy. I’m waiting on that order now. The quality of their coffee is hard to beat as well as their customer service."
"All Barnie's coffees have been great. Quick delivery, no problems ever. Definitely recommend."
"Well I’ve been a Barnies fan for quite sometime. I talk about them on Twitter and all of my social media accounts averaging 22k people. I was told they would be sending me something, and they never did. That’s the only disappointing thing I have encountered."
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.74 based on 1,835 reviews