Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.: Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy

Under an hour
"I've only tried the Santa's White Christmas so far but I love that and am looking forward to the Blueberry Crumble and German Chocolate. Thank you so much. Jill Rude"
"I always wait to buy until there’s a sale, but the sales are great and the coffee is sublime!"
"Always the BEST coffee flavors! Delivery is fast, always correct order. THANKYOU!"
"Wonderful flavors"
"LOVE Barnie's coffees--been drinking them for over 20 years. The new Cotton Candy and Blueberry Crumble flavors are my new favorites. Keep up the good work, Barnie's!"
"I got a mix of 4 different flavored coffees. They were not evenly divided. Too many caramel and white Christmas which I can buy in Public. Less pecan and creme brûlée which is why I ordered this mix."
"I have been buying Barnies coffee for awhile now! All the flavors I have purchased were wonderful but Santa’s White Christmas is my favorite💜"
"Great coffee! Glad to see you have so many decaf flavors!"
"Love Santa's White Christmas and enjoy trying the other flavors as well! Very good coffee!"
"Big Fan of the Crop Ex coffees especially the African ones. Great start to my morning."
"Always enjoy the flavors Barnie’s offers and we really miss the stores."
"Love, love, love Barnie's coffees. I generally buy several flavors at a time and often blend them. Not only are the coffees delicious, they make the house smell so good."
"Delicious coffee flavor, no bitterness. Can't always get it at my grocer's so I order it from Barnie's website. So easy! And, so worth it!"
"I love their Santa white Christmas. The best ❤️"
"Love all the Barnie's coffees I have tried, but Cool Cafe blues remains my fave! Good quality product and fast shipping= a great experience!"
"Coffee is very very good. Good prices and fast shipping service."
"Absolutely love the coffee but over the years it has gotten more and more expensive and the bags have gotten smaller. I wish it could be bought in bulk."
"We visit Florida in the summer and winter and always buy online and get it sent to where ever we are staying Your coffee is great In the summer we also visit Winter Park and pop in for a coffee and managed to get some coffee I hadn’t seen online Please hurry and open in Scotland"
"Barnie's has ABSOLUTELY the BEST coffee! I have been drinking it for a long time and it is as good as it was on the first day I tasted it. A MUST in my house"
"I ordered Santa's White Christmas on line. The ordering was very easy and arrived in no time. Both my husband love Santa's White Christmas and are so glad that we can get it all year long."
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.73 based on 1,769 reviews