Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Smitten when shopping at Publix in Fla and just opened my first order and am thoroughly pleased.
Coffee is so good - love the buttery caramel!! Haven’t tried some of the others yet, but soon. Very easy ordering and shipping! Thank you!!
Have enjoyed Barnie's for decades. Though I no longer live in FL, I still keep a supply of Santa's White Christmas for year-round enjoyment, and gift coffee to my grown kids.
Love the coffee
Have been a Barnie's Coffee & Tea buyer since 1997. Great Coffee. Fantastic flavors. Awesome customer service and shipping!
I've loved the Barnies brand all through the 90s and bought it for my software team at work. I remember buying the 5 lb. foil bags I called "bean bags" that had the freshest coffee in it. And I bought plenty of "Santa's white," which is what we called it -- because it sounded more like an addictive drug that way. Unfortunately, I just popped open the first Santa's white bag and my family and I agree it's just not the same product that we gorged on at work in the 90s. The other two, coffee cake and german chocolate cake (with that deep down nazi flavor) are both excellent and I will buy those again. We will skip the Santa's white, however.
Excellent product, prices and service
Always satisfied with order and delivery of Barnies coffee. Love all the flavored coffees.
Santa’s White Christmas and Southern Pecan are our favorite coffees! So good!
Amazing quality!
Sweetheart blend is fantastic
I love this company and have been a fan since they first began. Buy bulk, visit coffee shops when they gave any and always live their coffee
My husband will only drink Barnies coffee at home. I love the flavored brands - they taste awesome!
We love Barnie’s coffee. We drink it hot and our son loves it iced. We have always received our orders in a timely manner. Once when we had an issue where one of our coffee bags broke in transit, Barnie’s replaced the bag of coffee quickly.
Love, love, love my Santa’s White Christmas! Definitely my favorite coffee!
The best on the Market
I have been using Barnies for years and Publix , where I hardly ever shop just keeps raising prices and Amazon has old limited stock
Thanks
Not as good as at the Coffee House, but a nice reminder.
I have been using Barnie's since the early 1980's and have not had a bad or off experience. Their coffee has always been top notch.
The coffee is delicious, and my on-line order arrived very quickly.
The coffee didnt seem as fresh
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.75 based on 2,420 reviews