Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
We love Barnie's coffee. I don't tolerate caffeine well and Barnies has by far the greatest selection of yummy decaffeinated blends. A fan forever.
I have always enjoyed dealing with Barnie's and drinking their wonderful Coffees, Teas and Cocoas! Their employees are always friendly, polite and efficient.
I bought this for my mom she loves the coffee
Please bring g back, "Decant Dark Chocolate Ground Coffee." It is our family favorite. The single serve would be perfect. I think the last time I was able to purchase was in 2014.
the white Christmas coffee is the best I love it. some coffee's burn my stomach but not this it is great.
Being from Florida, I missed my Barnie's coffee when I moved to Texas. However, I quickly discovered that I could order it online. Now I have my Barnie's Blend and, my favorite, Santa's White Christmas year-round. I'm a happy girl!
The coffee is great. Online experience is wonderful. Easy ordering and fast delivery of products.
Traditional Holiday Blend is our all time favorite coffee! Our family looks forward to buying it in bulk every Nov. The smell is TO DIE FOR! I wish someone would create a fragrance for it!
Love all your coffees
Santa's White Christmas is our absolute favorite.
Excellent flavor!
Good Coffee, kcups are flavorful!
Great pricing and timely delivery of a fantastic product! Love Barnie’s coffee!
I vote # 5. I have loved this coffee for years and the taste is the same as it was when I
first tried it. I am so glad that we can buy it on line. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for all you do and Happy Holidays.
Need to order some Santa’s White Christmas Coffee in regular medium roast ground and Publix’s is out and your web site is out
Delicious
We have enjoyed Barnie's Santa's White Christmas EVERY DAY for about 10 years now! Hard to believe that it's been that long but more importantly how long it's been that we've LOVED this coffee...…every day! And....if you haven't tried the Barnie's White Christmas Ice Cream, you're missing out on an exceptional ice cream treat! Can you tell we're SOLD on Barnie's Coffee? Try it....you'll love it!
I love the different flavors Barnie's has. I ordered Caramel Coffee and it's rich and full bodied. I will be ordering coffee from Barnie's again!!!
I love Santa's White Christmas coffee and made an order for it this year. I love it so much we ordered several bags as gifts for work colleagues as well. Problem is, it never arrived. I've called and left messages and used the contact form online as well in order to have the bags resent to the right address, but to date, Barnie's hasn't followed up with either mode of contact. Hoping to hear from them soon, before Christmas passes. Great coffee...poor customer service...(REVIEW UPDATE) Shortly after posting this review, Barnie's reached out and corrected the order so that I could receive my coffee before Christmas. I appreciate their willingness to correct their communication delay. Thanks!
A truly excellent variety of imaginative, flavorful blends that really liven up my coffee mug!
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
I have been a fan of Barbie's Coffee since meeting my with wife in 1987. Love the coffee, especially Santa's White Christmas (my favorite) and rich and distinctive flavor. I've recommended them to numerous people.
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.76 based on 2,957 reviews