Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Really good coffee!!
I've been drinking Barnie's Coffee since 1997 when I travel in or out of country Barnie's comes with me too say I love this coffee is an understatement!!
Recently ordered chocolate chocolate hazelnut coffee. Delicious. Love Barnies coffee, they have the best flavored coffe of any brand I'vd tried.
We love Barnie's coffee. Santa's White Christmas is our all time favorite, but every flavor is sooo good!
Good taste and good price.
My absolute favorite coffee! High quality and flavorful products. Keep the new flavors coming!
I order online and service is stellar! Love the variety of decaf. Just tried the chocolate coconut and it’s to die for. Really an awesome flavor. I’m so happy I found Barnies!!!
Barnies always has a great selection of coffees and you really need to try some of their flavors like Creme Brulee. It is yumo. And of course the Santa's white Christmas is a must have holiday flavor!
Holiday Blend is simply the best!
The coffee is the very best. I especially enjoy Santa's White Christmas.
My coffee was QUALITY! Barnie's always makes a great cup. For this particular order, they went above and beyond. I excitedly placed my order and then realized I had duplicate bags. Since they are on top of things, my order shipped before my email about substituting coffee reached them. However, they did send me a follow-up email that they would send the additional bag to me... free of charge! What customer service! I truly appreciated this gesture and will definitely keep ordering from Barnie's!
Unfortunately my hubby who is a coffee conosure did not like this.
Shipped quickly and so delicious decaf!
Delicious!
The pumpkin spice is delicious. Perfect blend.
I can't say enough about Barnie's! I have been ordering from them for decades now, & have never been disappointed with the product or the company. I have recommended them to others, who all feel the same!
This coffee is delicious!!! You don't need this, but my little secret is I add a little caramel syrup to the bottom of my cup and a little creamer and... YUMMY!!! I will order this again!!!!
Love the coffee & the service! Although my pumpkin Spice was delayed, when I received, I got my pumpkin spice, and an additional chocolate truffle. Will definitely re-order! Also love the good selection of decaf k-cups!
Good coffee and prompt delivery
I can't say enough about how wonderful this coffee is! I have yet to find a single coffee I don't like! Service is great, and I'm glad that I can order online since I don't live in Florida anymore! I can't go without my Santa's White Christmas! It's the ultimate flavored coffee! Since part of my order was back ordered, they even included another bag of coffee in a different flavor (which we LOVE)
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.76 based on 2,809 reviews