Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.: Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy

Under an hour
"Barnie's coffee is delicious. Gave a friend 3 bags of her favorite, Santa's white Christmas, and she loved the gift. Customer service is also great, website very user friendly. Thanks."
"my husband loves your coffee ! will continue to buy"
"I love the coffees I ordered. My son had gotten them initially at his home and once I tried them, I had to order them."
"Love cool cafe blues have not seen it in awhile since closing stores glad can get online wish publix carried"
"We have been enjoying Barnie’s for more than 20 years, having gotten into your flavored coffee from a dear friend and neighbor in the Birmingham area. We give Santa’s as gifts for Christmas, too. Great products and service."
"I have never had a Barnie's coffee I didn't like. I'm glad some stores in my area now stock a few coffees."
"I love Santas White Christmas and Sweetheart. It is a treat that brightens my day"
"This coffee is fantastic!!! I’m seriously considering ordering all my coffee from Barnie’s."
"I love Barnies coffee and the new flavors I ordered didn’t disappoint. Miss not having a store near me anymore"
"Amazing coffe and thank you for supporting the LGBT community."
"Santa's White Christmas is my all-time favorite coffee. So far every one of Barnie's coffees that I have tried have exceeded expectations."
"Delicious coffee and fast delivery. Great coffee."
"I have never liked coffee until I drank some your Santa's white christmas. I was so excited that I could get it all year instead of just at Christmas. It is the only coffee I drink. Thank you so much."
"Overall Cool Café Blues is by far my favorite coffee ! However a word to those that also enjoy this flavor, order the whole bean and grind it yourself to get the most enjoyable cup of coffee. the pre-measured is convenient but lack consistently in flavor from bag to bag and one I'm sure was totally not Cool Café Blues so enjoy your morning with a good cup"
"We love Barnie's coffee & the large selection of options! I buy mostly flavored coffee & its hard to find in my area, so Barnie's online store is the perfect place to go. I appreciate the email specials too!"
"I order lots of coffee from Barnies. I use half flavored regular and half decaf in morning and all decaf at night. Wish they would bring back Irish Cream and decadent dark chocolate. Love new chocolate flavors"
"Love Barnie's Coffee. I have purchased via Amazon in the past and been very happy but Barnie's site seems to be priced just as well or better in some cases. I look forward to a long business relationship with the company as their coffee options are fabulous. Only wish I could purchase all flavor options in whole bean instead of having to buy it ground."
"Love, love, love this company and the products. Our favorite flavor is Santa's White Christmas. If you haven't tried it this is a MUST try."
"My husband has never been disappointed with Barnie's Coffee, no matter which flavor he selects to brew from his favorites."
"Great coffee and fast delivery"
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.73 based on 1,768 reviews