Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Under an hour
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
I ordered coffee for my wife as a Christmas present. Barnie's sent out the order shipped confirmation so I was waiting for the shipping company to give me an update and they never did. So I emailed Barnie's and they got right back with me on the day before Christmas. They found out that the shipping company lost the package so they refunded the shipping cost and send a new order out that day. They did such an amazing job with customer service oh and the coffee I ordered is absolutely amazing and my wife loves it so much. Thank you Barnie's!!!
Love the coffee! The K-cups are a different matter. About half of the k-cups in the box are not sealed properly, for instance the top lifts up and grounds and coffee go all over the counter.
This has to be one of the best coffee's in the world..I have been drinking it for at least 10 years now..It has a buttery smooth texture that fills you with a sense of old timey christmas nostalgia..It has a vanilla charamel flavor that is astoundingly perfect...I just wish I could have it all year!
All the decaf coffees are wonderful!
Great job of getting great coffee to us promptly! We were very satisfied with our purchase!
coffee arrived in good condition and on time!
Santa’s White Christmas for everyone this year! My family has brewed it every Christmas morning since the early 90s. This year, I ordered some for my children’s teachers and bus drivers. Delicious coffee, prompt delivery and a nice gift under ten bucks per person! The gift box of three is beautifully packaged. I did split them up though.
We used to love having Barnie's Coffee at the Countryside Mall outside of Clearwater, Florida, especially at Christmas. They are long gone, but we treasure the ability to buy and brew our favorite, White Christmas!
Purchased a variety pack, all three flavors were very good. We're a good value on sale.
I love peppermint and when I saw they offered a peppermint flavored coffee; I just had to have it. It doesn't have enough peppermint flavor for me so I add a candy cane and yum! Because it only comes as 3 packs I have stocked up on Bob's candy canes!
I am not a coffee drinker. However, your Santa's White Christmas coffee blend is a great reason to change my choice of beverage at least once a year. Truly this coffee has become a tradition in my family for 30 years. My Mother, Father & I have purchased this blend every Christmas . (My parents loved drinking coffee). After Mother died, I continued to purchase the Christmas coffee & would have coffee with him each evening in front of the Christmas tree. I was his sole caregiver and since Daddy died (5 years ago) I have not had any coffee. This year I decided to reinstate our tradition and order your blend. It is just as good as ever & brings back loads of happy Christmas memories. Thank you for having such a memorable product.
Love Barnie's!!!!
Best coffee around!! Only wish it was closer to me.
Nice little gift set for old ladies Christmas gifts. Love them. Thank you!
I love all of the flavored coffee I’ve tried so far! But I’m very sad Smores is gone as that was my favorite. Hope it comes back one day.
I keep Southern Pecan, German Chocolate Cake, and Creamy Buttery Caramel in my home at all times. I just can't imagine waking up to plain old bland coffee in life anymore and at my age I shouldn't have to
Service and delivery are always great! We love Santa’s White Christmas, it is a tradition in our house this time of these.
Just as ordered and superseded my expectations.
iT WOULD NOT BE "CHRISTMAS" IN MY HOUSE W/O "SANTA'S WHITE CHRISTMAS COFFEE"; MY DAUGHTER HAS TO HAVE YOUR COFFE ON CHRISTMAS MORNING. SO WE HAVE IT.
Love, love, love Santa's White Christmas, all year long!
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.74 based on 2,051 reviews