Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Great coffee and delicious flavors.
Always great! This shipment how ever, one bad of Santa's White Christmas was just plain coffee. 1st time this has happened.
Consider me an avid coffee drinker! Barnies wide assortment of coffees has always been my favorite!
I hate the coffee. Its bitter and has very little resemblance to chocolate
I like to have a pick-me-up in the afternoon and I drink only decaf coffee, so its hard to find in flavored coffee. This coffee has such nice taste, I really enjoy it.
Love this coffee. Great flavor, great price. ENJOY that the White Christmas flavor is available all year long. Yum yum!
I think I’m hooked on Barnie’s now
This was my first purchase. I bought three flavors, one as a gift on the recommendation of the recipient. She was so happy! It had been a long time since she had her favorite coffee. I tried it, and I love it! I will be trying other flavors. It has become my go to luxury treat!
Great prices and flavorful coffee!
this is the best flavored coffee I've come across and am definitely ordering again! There customer service is quick as well!
Love their flavored coffee especially when they have a mixed assortment. Will definitely by more
I am a huge copy drinker. I decided to try a barnie's coffee and tea company decaffeinated flavored coffee and it was terrible. It had a really bad, bitter aftertaste. I'll never try a decaffeinated coffee again!
Delicious coffee at a great price
I love this company. I worked for them for 3 years and their product is the best available, period. Starting my day with Cool Cafe Blues is the absolute best way to start the day!
Love all the flavors and it was delivered very timely.
Excelkent flavorful salted caramel coffee.
Absolutely love the white Christmas. It is amazing. Thank you for still making this
Always have enjoyed Barney’s Coffee - especially SANTA’s WHITE CHRISTMAS. Glad to see that it has been added as a single serve option.
I love my Barnie's! Most of the flavors I have tried, have been great.
I am looking forward to having your coffee.
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.76 based on 2,510 reviews