Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
German Chocolate is the very best flavor mix. I have been ordering this flavor for years. It is always the best.
Love our Barnie's Coffee!!! White Christmas is the BEST!!!!!
The best coffee EVER
First tried Santa’s white Christmas in the Christmas INN in Pigeon Forge TN.
I used to go to the store in Winter Park. It's wonderful to have it at home now that I've moved away. Best coffee I've tried.
Love the deal of 6 packages, especially because I can select exactly what I want rather than Barnie's having made the choice. I kept 3 and gave 3 as gifts to my son in NH where there is no Barnies. Best coffee ever! Good choices for flavors in the decaf which we prefer.
We look forward to Santa's White Christmas coffee every year. It's a real treat. We drag out the Farberware coffee pot during the holidays so we can perk this delicious treat.
I ordered the gingerbread cookie and white Christmas varieties. The gingerbread cookie flavor was absolutely fantastic. The white Christmas flavor was pretty good too. However, I did find a small round metal piece of some sort in my bag of coffee. It looked like 3/4 of an aluminum washer, measuring a little over half an inch. It was a little disturbing, being my first experience with this brand. Not sure I’ll purchase again.
I have always loved Barnies White Santa coffee!! The last order I received is totally different than the coffee blend I am used to drinking,,, the beans are normally creamy brown with the flavors coming as soon as the bag is opened! Not the case with my last order,,, the wonderful smell is not as bold and the coffee is very dark ,,, it is not the flavorful SWC I am used to. Has there been a change? Is this the new version of SWC ☹️
I remember Barnie's from the days before Starbucks, down in FL. They were unique in their coffees from around the world -- whole bean or ground. That's where I learned about Ethiopian Yirgachaffee, Sumatra Madheling, Papua New Guinea....... and the occasional rare Tanzanian Peaberry. Coffee was meant to served freshly ground and brewed. So, so, long ago....

Some of the Barnie's stores closed, and then I happened to move North. Starbucks came and coffee was just not what I remembered. On a whim I searched for them online a few months ago. And I discovered they were micro roasting and delivering!! What a huge and pleasant surprise!

The roast was crisp and fresh, the pour over was aromatic and excellent, and I was reliving what coffee was supposed to be. Thank god. I cannot believe I drank anything less!! :-) Welcome back to my home, Barnie's !
Delightful surprised at the dinner party. The Host- Director Etienne advised this was a gift from a former employee every year and I had to find It! I thought it was Barneys department store. LOL Coffee is well worth the wait for the shipment.
Very smooth and rich tasting coffee. Some of the best we’ve had.
Always a season favorite and Barnie’s never fails to deliver!
Love Santa’s White Christmas coffee. It wouldn’t be Christmas without it
I love Barnie's coffee! Flavord coffees are mostly what I drink. I discovered Barnie's while visiting Orlando a while back. I am so happy that these coffees can be shipped to Ohio!! Thank you for offering free shipping occasionally! Santa's White Christmas is still my favorite!
I have been a long time customer, I love the new flavors!
Very disappointed with the strength of the coffee. I used to get Santa’s White Christmas at the mall and loved it. You have to use twice the normal amount of coffee to make a good cup. It has a great flavor, just weak coffee.
We only drink Santa’s White Christmas because it’s the best and no one makes it but Barnies!!
I'm a coffee snob. And I love my Barnie's.
I have always loved Barnie’s White Christmas coffee, from back when they had shops in the mall. The decaf is my after dinner dessert.
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.76 based on 2,957 reviews