Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Under an hour
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Love the Santa’s white Christmas coffee!! My husband can only do half caff or decaf so I am happy to see that you now have the white Christmas in decaf. He loves it too. My only complaint is I wish you offered more flavors in the kcups.
Fills the kitchen with a wonderful coffee aroma, you can’t wait for that first cup of great tasting coffee.
I love Barnies Santa’s White Christmas....I drink it all year since it’s my favorite coffee. Thank you for your great customer service and awesome product!
southern Pecan is a great coffee, one of my very favorites
Love my Barnies Coffee! Rich and robust with no bitterness. I rate it a 10!
I’ve been drinking Barnie’s Coffee since the 1990’s. They offer the best in selection of flavors! Keep them coming.
The best coffee EVER! Santa’s white Christmas has got to be the best coffee I’ve ever had. Move over Starbucks... Barnies coffee is in town!
Fast and reliable service. Great tasting coffee.
My friends always call on me to provide the coffee for any foody activity. I always use Barnie's White Christmas. They all love it. !!!
I love Barnie's Coffees. I purchased various flavored decaf coffees and am very happy with them!
Flavors are wonderful. Ground perfectly
Love, love, love this coffee. Got my mother-in-law started on it. The flavored decaf is the best!!
Sweetheart blend is the best ever. THERE IS JUST NO OTHER COFFEE LIKE IT. I savor every sip of it when I make it. And traditional Holiday i still have and get every Xmas. It's just not xmas without that coffee. The coffees you get in the stores just aren't that great. The flavor just isn't there. I LOVE BARNIES!!!
Always a consistent and delicious product, delivered promptly and in excellent condition!
Love your coffees! So smooth with no acidic aftertaste. And you have such a wide variety of flavors, I haven't tasted a bad one yet!
Hands down this is the only coffee I drink! It’s smooth, flavorful, and affordable . It isn’t sold anywhere near me, so I order online or drive 3 hours round trip!
Love all the flavors!!! And able to purchase decaf coffee, which is becoming harder and harder to buy flavored coffee anywhere. Thanks.
This is the worst tasting coffee I’ve ordered online. I’ve ordered from Barnies before and was pleased with the coffee. Something has definitely changed in the quality of Barnies coffee because it definitely does not taste the same as it did before. Almost every flavor I ordered tasted terrible it has a bad metallic aftertaste and tastes like chemicals. Unfortunately they don’t offer refunds if you have opened the coffee which you can’t possibly know how bad something tastes unless you open it and try it. I definitely won’t be ordering from Barnies ever again.
Love the product. Have been a loyal buyer at the stores for years, and now online
The sweetheart coffee is the worst coffee I have ever had. I do not care for the coffee cake or Christmas coffee. The only flavored coffee that I enjoy from Barnies is the German chocolate cake. I wasted money on flavors other than German chocolate cake.
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.75 based on 2,179 reviews