Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Laura H
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. 5 star review on 20th March 2021
Nicole W
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. 5 star review on 7th March 2021
Their coffee is delicious..customer service is beyond dire. Expect to wait several days for any response and expect the response to be very unhelpful when they do decide to reply.
It's a great tasting coffee.
Barnie's Coffee is simply the best. I can and will cut corners on some food items. On my coffee never ever. That's why I only drink Barnie's coffee. Nancy B
The coffee is great!!! Not being eligible for free shipping because I’m in Alaska keeps from ordering more often.😢
Love it!!!! Helen Kennedy
Already wrote my review on this purchase
Wonderful coffee.
We have loved Barnies Coffee since the late 80s. We would stop at the original shop in Winter Park, Fl. Now in NC we are glad to be able to order Barnies to be shipped to us. The flavored coffee choices are amazing. German Chocolate Cake is a favorite.
Love the coffee.
Best coffee on the market! only one issue there... try it one time and cannot stop...
Coffee and service are excellent!
I have been a fan of Barnies for years and they never disappoint. I wish there were some actual stored still around. Anyway, my staples are Santa's White Christmas, Southern Pecan and by far the best Hazelnut around. Looking forward to my next order. Thank you
Quality fresh product all the time. Consistency never varies. Great values with multi-pak purchases and free shipping are an added bonus.
Love love love their coffees!
I absolutely LOVE this company!! I definitely have my go to favorites! They always get my order right, it always arrives quickly and they always have a great deal!! Great quality choice with awesome flavor choices - Cool Cafe Blues is a MUST!!💙💙
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. 5 star review on 11th April 2021
The coffee is great and arrived promptly. Wish you all would expand your flavors!!
Good coffee and reasonably priced! Will definitely order again.
Best tasting coffee!
Flavors don’t really work for me. I tried, but didn’t enjoy any of them
Barnies coffee is always a wonderful treat to drink everyday. Life is too short to drink anything else but great coffee!!
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.77 based on 3,301 reviews