Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.: Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Click Here

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy

Under an hour
"Flavors are delicious! Barnie's is a longtime favorite. The young woman that helped me was wonderful. She made the process easy and she went out of her way to help!"
"I’ve been a Barnie’s customer for years, I am very particular (snobby) about my coffee. I’ve tried many many many other companies, absolutely none of them are even closed to the flavors and quality of Barnie’s . I love Barnie’s, they’re the only coffee I drink. As far as I’m concerned Barnie’s coffee is better than the big franchise coffee shops hands down!"
"Have loved the Santas White Christmas for years. Thought I'd try the pecan.... it's okay but, did not like it as much"
"Barnie’s Coffee andTea Co. is the best company to purchase your coffee if you are a coffee lover or fanatic!!!! The tastes of various blends are indescribable, except for the word, “Heavenly”!! I have purchased approximately 50+ bags of coffee so far this year and have loved every single cup. Friends call and come here for coffee instead of meeting at the coffee places because my coffee is the best. They can’t believe this is purchased!!!! And, no, they don’t come because it’s “free”coffee😂😂; they actually brought a “coffee tip jar” and leave more than enough money for my purchases!! If you love coffee, if you love rich, decadent flavors of coffee then you must try Barnie’s coffees. You’ll never buy another coffee—- I promise😁"
"Great coffee and love Santa's White Christmas year round. Fast shipping and service. Would recommend."
"We love Barnies coffee! Specifically, we love the Santa’s white Christmas! It’s our guilty pleasure!"
"Best coffee on the market We start everyday with Barnies coffee"
"This is the best coffee."
"Received quickly... good choices . Love Barnie’s coffee and hope to enjoy the decaf"
"Cozy in a cup!"
"Best coffee ever! I’ve been ordering 12 bags at a time for 25 yrs👍"
"Santa's White Christmas is my all time favorite coffee. When I had bariatric surgery, I had to give up caffeine, so now I order decaf online and use a reusable K-cup. Kinda aggravating, but it does wind up being cheaper than the single use cups I used to buy at Publix."
"Love Barnie Coffee but, your web site needs to be a little more customer friendly!!"
"love the product and quick delivery"
"Great experience with this company. Shipping is very fast. And items always arrive in good condition. The coffees so far are very tasty. They all seem to be good quality."
"I love your Cafe Blend. I have been ordering it for months. It's always the same, wonderful quality and flavor. I have it shipped to my home and have never had problems with the shipping."
"I love this company! This is the only coffee we drink. Every other brand may be good,but Barnie's is unique. And once you discover a flavor that is just what you have been yearning for,well,there is no going back to drinking just any ole coffee."
"I miss having Barnie's Coffee in the local mall. I'm glad I looked for it on line and found their website. Now I drink my favorite coffee all year long."
"Santa's White Christmas is good"
"I appreciate the customer service of this company. I was a first time customer and ordered a flavor of coffee that I ended up not enjoying. I emailed the customer service team to see if I could exchange it for the sample flavor I received in my original order. The rep I spoke to was very gracious and allowed me to exchange with no charges. Thank you for the great customer service."
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.74 based on 1,835 reviews