Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Laura H
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. 5 star review on 20th March 2021
Nicole W
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. 5 star review on 7th March 2021
I have been drinking this coffee for several years. Every cup is always as good as the first.
I have purchased Barnie's Coffee for over 15 years now. Their service is great and all the varieties of coffee are excellent.
Great coffee, and super fast shipping!
We’ve been drinking Barnies coffee for a long time and we were devastated when the shop in our local mall closed. We were thrilled to find Barnies online. The flavors are delicious and there’s always a new one. They run good sales too.
Barnie's became my favorite coffee brand when I discovered them 2 years ago. Better than flavored coffee creamers for those who enjoy flavored coffee. Just as good iced as they are hot. My favorite is Very Berry Blackberry Shortcake; Santa's White Christmas and Creme Brulee are the biggest hits with my family. I think Barnie's makes the best sweet/dessert flavors out there right now. Thank you! ^_^
I love both of the flavors I recently purchased! It’s very hard to find good flavored decaf. Yours have an outstanding flavor. I love the butter scotch and the coffee cake especially.
After many years, Barnie's still produces an amazing product. Every coffee blend is spectacular!!!
I love Santa's White Christmas and purchased 7 bags as soon as it was available this past December. I went through it And ran out the end of March. To my excitement it was still in shock so I bought 8 more bags. This is the best and freshest coffee and tastes better than any other coffee I have tried. Keep up the good work!
I can’t say enough good things about this coffee. Flavor make every cup a treat, and the coffee is so smooth....
Coffee tastes great
I have been purchasing Barnies Coffees since 1995. Very good quality coffees. I just wish every coffee was whole bean and was available in bulk.
Great coffee
The Crème Brulee and the Santa's White Christmas are definitely favorites in the office!!
Tasty coffee delivered in a snap!
Great coffee! Great flavors! Fast shipping!
Always great! Have been drinking Barnies coffee for years. Love Coconection is my new favorite.
Amazing coffee amazing prices and fast shipping
An outstanding flavored coffee.
Hands down, best coffee ever!!
I have tried 1 of the many I have ordered, and it is smooth! The smell and taste of the creme brulee makes my morning much better!!
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.77 based on 3,300 reviews