Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.: Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Click Here

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy

Under an hour
"Very flavorful coffees. Great selections as well. Will order from here again."
"I love Cool Cafe Blues. It’s my favorite. It reminds me of New Orleans."
"Great Coffee......Love White Christmas!"
"Love the flavored coffees. Web site is easy to navigate and delivery is very fast"
"more satisfaction with the flavor in kcups than bag coffee"
"I have been a faithful Barnie's customer since 2001, and I was introduced to their coffee by my mother, who has been a faithful customer since they opened in the 80's. I enjoy rotating through the flavored coffees, and southern pecan is always my favorite. While I'm bummed that there aren't many shops any longer, I appreciate the option to order my coffee online, as well as the partnership Barnie's has with Publix (my waistline also appreciates the Santa's White Christmas ice cream collaboration)."
"I've only tried the Santa's White Christmas so far but I love that and am looking forward to the Blueberry Crumble and German Chocolate. Thank you so much. Jill Rude"
"I always wait to buy until there’s a sale, but the sales are great and the coffee is sublime!"
"Always the BEST coffee flavors! Delivery is fast, always correct order. THANKYOU!"
"Wonderful flavors"
"LOVE Barnie's coffees--been drinking them for over 20 years. The new Cotton Candy and Blueberry Crumble flavors are my new favorites. Keep up the good work, Barnie's!"
"I got a mix of 4 different flavored coffees. They were not evenly divided. Too many caramel and white Christmas which I can buy in Public. Less pecan and creme brûlée which is why I ordered this mix."
"I have been buying Barnies coffee for awhile now! All the flavors I have purchased were wonderful but Santa’s White Christmas is my favorite💜"
"Great coffee! Glad to see you have so many decaf flavors!"
"Love Santa's White Christmas and enjoy trying the other flavors as well! Very good coffee!"
"Big Fan of the Crop Ex coffees especially the African ones. Great start to my morning."
"Always enjoy the flavors Barnie’s offers and we really miss the stores."
"Love, love, love Barnie's coffees. I generally buy several flavors at a time and often blend them. Not only are the coffees delicious, they make the house smell so good."
"Delicious coffee flavor, no bitterness. Can't always get it at my grocer's so I order it from Barnie's website. So easy! And, so worth it!"
"I love their Santa white Christmas. The best ❤️"
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.74 based on 1,835 reviews