Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.: Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy

Under an hour
"Great coffee and fast delivery"
"Whatever flavor of Barnie’s I choose each morning, it’s always a treat!"
"My order was correct. I like that y'all keep adding new flavors and especially making them in decaf. Thanks, Dianne"
"My favorite coffee!"
"Great coffee and service."
"Prompt delivery and very fresh coffee. I will definitely shop there again."
"Delicious flavors... quick order fulfillment and the bonus product sample was appreciated and delicious!"
"We love Barnies coffee. Cool cafe blues and Santa’s white Christmas is the only coffee we buy. We use to buy the ice coffee mix in the jugs which they don’t sell anymore which is a bummer since that was our absolute favorite!!!! I purchase online all the time since you can’t buy cool cafe blues in stores anymore but the shipping is always fast!"
"my favorite coffee, especially Santa's decaf, I buy when there is a special or free shipping. This is the only place I can get good flavored decaf coffee!"
"The best flavored coffee. Been buying it for years!"
"I love this coffee COOL BLUES IS AWESOME I got the Memorial Day sale price and had it delivered right to my door"
"Simply this. Barnies makes excellent coffee. The flavors are great, varied and always tasty. I am currently enjoying the cotton Candy flavor and the Pistachio. If you are looking for something different to serve to guests or for that simple morning enjoyment, do yourself a favor and try something from Barnies"
"I cannot start my morning without Barnie's coffee. Santa's White Christmas is my very favorite but there are others that I love also. Also quick shipping and I love the sales."
"Barnies coffee is the very best. Back in 2000 I lived in Fla. And they had two coffee shops. Now I can get white Christmas at publix. I even named my dog Barnie after Barnie Jones. I only like flavored coffee and Barnie s is the very best."
"Love the sweetheart blend and Mocha flavors I purchased. The coffee cake flavor not my favorite, a little different taste than I expected. Thank you!"
"Barnie’s coffee is my top choice in coffee. It never disappoints me, it is consistently good!"
"I love Barnie’s Coffee. Although I do miss the convenience of their stores, online shopping is pretty easy and has great customer service."
"I have loved Barnie’s coffee since there was a Barnie’s store near me in the Asheville Mall in Asheville, N.C. . My recent order was processed and shipped in a timely manner and I will continue to enjoy the coffee for awhile since I took advantage of the “pick six offer”. Also loved the free shipping. Thanks Barnie’s. Ann Morrell"
"Barnie's Santa's White Christmas has always been my favorite coffee however, I have not been able to find it recently. I'm so glad that I can order it online and have it shipped to me. It is the best coffee around!!"
"Never disappoints!!"