Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Under an hour
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Discovered a new flavor that we LOVE, Cinnamon Macadamia Nut! YUMMMM
Very good coffee and online service. Will order again.
Santa's White Christmas has always been a year-round favorite of mine. But, here lately, I tried the Santa's White Christmas Decaf and absolutely loved it!! I get the same rich flavor without the caffeine...it's a winner!
Rich delicious coffee that tastes just like the flavors it claims on the packaging. For flavored coffee lovers, Barnie’s Coffee will not disappoint!
I haven't had a chance to try all of what I bought. But the decaf coffee has a great flavor. Will buy more.
Ordered some ground decaf but the order I received was completely wrong. Complained. Barnies personnel sent the right order right away. Very good service after all. Thanks very much.
I love all the flavors and they really deliver. Some coffees say they are flavored but the flavors don't really come through.
The coffee has an excellent flavor! The white Christmas tastes like it has for the last several years and has not lost its signature holiday flavor. Great job Barnie’s
Great coffee
Amazing customer service...always there even sooner than expected. Thank you!!!!!
I love the Traditional Holiday flavored coffee. I buy enough to last me all year! I don’t drink any other coffee except this flavor!
I have loved Barnie’s coffee as long as I could remember! Love their flavors and the all the varieties!
I bought Santa’s White Christmas Decaf coffee. I found it too be very bitter tasting. Will not purchase it again.
The very best Decaf coffee I have ever had!! Had to switch to decaf for health reasons and thought I would never find one that wasn't terrible!! Cool Cafe Blues Decaf is the answer to my problems!!! Highly highly recommend. My husband tried it and even he liked it!!
Great coffee, service was good, too
I love you cool cafe blues! However I don’t know why you don’t have it in 5he Kurig pods??? I hD to but the bags of ground coffee. Not happy about that!!
Barnie’s Coffee is the best, period! I have been enjoying their coffees since the late 1980’s, it was a top quality coffee then and they have maintained that quality level too this day.
Live in Orlando and in my opinion it took too long to be délibérée.
I am disappointed the company has gone to ground coffee, and no longer offers whole bean, It is no longer a flavorful coffee. As a company, you have lowered your quality, now you are on the same level of quality as everyone else. Customer for 35 years.
Hi James, we're sorry to hear about this! Please note that we do offer 7 flavored coffees in whole bean as well as our entire Crop•Ex collection. You can view whole bean flavored coffees here: https://www.barniescoffee.com/collections/whole-bean-flavored-coffee
Santa's White Christmas Coffee is a must in my house. I've been drinking it for years . . . . it is Heavenly!
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.74 based on 2,118 reviews