Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Excellent service, on-time delivery and fantastic tasting coffee!!!
Barnie's continues to deliver delicious coffee at great prices.
Delicious coffee
I recently purchased some chocolate hazelnut coffee and it was absolutely delicious. I believe the name was heavenly chocolate hazelnut and it most certainly was! I will be buying more for sure!
My order came very quickly and this is the best coffee ever!
Great tasting coffee!
I purchased Pumpkin Spice for me an one for my granddaughter. We were both thrilled with the wonderful flavor and aroma. Heavenly!
I only drink decaf coffee and it’s been hard to find good decaf flavored coffee. I ordered 4 different flavors for my first order and they are all amazing! I can’t wait to try more flavors with my next order. Shipping was fast and the variety is excellent. Best flavored coffee I’ve ever had.
White Christmas is the only one I like. The rest aren’t very good. No flavor
My new favorite coffee.
Barnie's coffee is my favorite morning coffee. I love trying the new flavors but my go-to is Santa's White Christmas. It's a great pick-me-up.
Best coffee ever - nothing else needs to be said! The flavors are next level!
The coffee is very flavorful and I love how many others are now buying here because of my opinion and they love it as well.
Order came in quickly and per usual, the coffee is fabulous. I miss the Barnies locations. Many memories in Orlando getting a coffee and shopping 🥰
I’m really enjoying it. Many years ago their was a Barnies coffee shop in University Mall Pensacola ,Fl and I bought your coffee all the time.
I absolutely LOVE Barnie's coffee! I found Barnie's years ago when they had a location in Daytona Beach and had the pleasure of being able to visit the one and only storefront location that is left, back in August and get my fix in person again. I wish you would open a location in the Charlotte, NC area!
Good tasting coffee. I don’t care for coconut flavor in my coffee but, if you can take it, you’ll enjoy this blend of flavors. The quality was good. I’ll probably try some different flavors.
Great flavor on both the Carmel and the cool cafe blues is Great!
I am ordering today for a friend of mine and sending it to her. Everyone loves a good cup of coffee!!!
Best coffee ever !!!
Delicious! The best coffee I've come across for a while!
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.76 based on 2,776 reviews