Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Under an hour
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Best coffe. Love the flavor.
Always what you expect from Barnies ....the best !
We found Barnie’s first at the Asheville Mall. When they left, we were so sad because Cool Cafe Blues is our favorite coffee ever. So glad we found Barnie’s online and can order whenever we want!
We have enjoyed Barnie’s coffee or over 30 years! Their special flavors are family favorites and traditions. Online ordering is easy and flawless.
Have tried 4 flavors so far. Enjoyed all of them. Anxious to try others. My stomach has found less stress from acid with Barnies.
Love the Santa's White Christmas coffee the most!!!
Drinking this coffee since 1998. Over the year tried different types of coffee. Nothing can compare to this brand. Simply the best 😃☕️
I have been buying Barnie’s Coffee for years. When a problem arose, they were quick to resolve the issue and help me to continue being a satisfied customer.
I really love Barnie's coffee, my favorite is Chocolate Cherry, but honestly, they are all delicious. I am glad I found them on Facebook!
a great product ' quick delivery and wonderful customer relations when necessary. what could be better?
Thank you so much for sending me a replacement Sweetheart Blend whole beans coffee. My original bag was torn. Your customer service is excellent. Do you sell this whole bean Sweetheart Blend throughout the year?????
Best coffee ever! I like the german chocolate the best!
So delicious!
l love the Santa coffee, but for some reason it tastes better from the restaurant! Maybe I need some brewing tips.
Love Barnie's Coffee! So easy to purchase online and less expensive than buying in Publix.
I love this tasty and smooth coffee! Of course I have my favorites; house breakfast blend and hazelnut. Over the past few months I’ve been obsessed and truly enjoyed the pumpkin spice!
This is my favorite coffee!
Unfortunately over the years the prices have increased while the amount of coffee purchased per bag has decreased. I guess gone are the days of the 1lb of coffee. Please let the buyer choose their flavors in the 24 pack of single pot brew bags. That option seems to have disappeared.
Love, love, love your coffee, we are almost out again! Love from cold Michigan!🐱
This coffee is great!