Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Under an hour
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
We love our holiday coffees from Barnies. We order several varieties to get us from Halloween to Christmas! Order placed and delivered in a timely manner. Definitely will keep ordering coffee from here just like we have for almost ten years!
I love Barnies bagged coffees. My favorite is Butter Rum, hint hint. I am not a big coffee drinker, I usually enjoy a cup or two as a dessert, made in my French press. Now, my husband loves his coffee in fact I don’t think he has any blood running thru his veins anymore, just Barnies Sweethearts blend. We make his by the gallon as it’s his favorite. Shipping is fast, prices are affordable and flavors are fantastic. My biggest beef is not being able to get all flavors year round, another hint. I also absolutely hate getting a coupon right after I’ve made a big purchase. It would be nice to space them out.
Coffee is wonderful. Fast delivery!
Barnie's Coffee ships so fast and supplies tracking and when it will arrive. So many other coffee's can give me heartburn on occasion but never with Barnie's Coffee. The quality of there beans can not be beat.
I ordered a variety box each of both the flavored and unflavored Barnie's coffee k-cups and was very pleased with the quality. The blends I got were very good and I will definitely be ordering the coffee again.
Love the mocha chocolate truffle - great medium roast. Smooth flavor that is very pleasing to the pallet. Can’t get it in Michigan so love the mail order.
I love the flavor of the tea, but will not use it any more due to the plastic bags.
My wife and I really like Barnie’s coffee. I like the Cafe Blend to make cold coffee with and we both like the Santa’s White Christmas, especially at Christmas time. It is a must at Christmas. Thank you.
I discovered Barnie’s Santa’s White Christmas coffee when I lived in Florida. After moving back to my home state of NY I was missing it, especially at holiday time. How happy I was to find it on line. Christmas isn’t Christmas without it. It is also a special treat throughout the year. The customer service is excellent and I look forward to the specials and sales.
I want you to know that I really enjoyed your whole bean Hazelnut caf and decaf. I would have recommended your whole bean coffees to everyone. Then you stopped selling whole bean. I tried the ground Hazelnut caf but it tasted muddy and I am considering throwing it out. I am very disappointed. If you will not reconsider I will have to make my purchases from another vendor. Kathy Haley
Barnie's makes the best coffee I have ever had. They frequently put specials and sales on so that I can stock up. I have family members who live in Texas and Indiana who love Barnie's too. They are great about shipping quickly and I can rely on them for my morning coffee.
I love that the flavored coffees are so vibrant and taste as good as they smell when brewing. They are very smooth. I'm really impressed with all the decaf options too.
After buying pre-ground Barnies coffee and feeling the flavor strength wasn't what I remembered it to be, I purchased only Barnies Whole Beans and I am pleased with great flavor of 3 different selections.. Its a medium roast with a smooth not bitter taste.
Great flavors and fresh coffee.
Had my first taste of Barnie's Coffee from a bag of their Chhristmas Blend. I am not sure where I purchased it or if i got it as a gift. HOWEVER...This coffee was out if this world! What a smooth and delectable coffee! It became a household favorite ALL year long. So obvious, when we ran out and not knowing how we got it, I went to the internet and found an array of more flavors! Quick shipping, easy peasy purchase!
I have enjoyed all the coffees I’ve ordered from Barnie’s.
Barnies has provided consistent high quality products with very efficient ordering and delivery at terrific prices.
The flavored as well as the straight blend coffees are superb.
Barnies has some the "bestest" coffees on the planet! I love having Auto-Delivery which I can personalize according to my needs so I'll never go without. My faves are the Holiday Blend (I hope K-pods are next) and Santa's White Christmas. I discovered Barnies eons ago via Malls; when those stores disappeared, i was distraught. Then I smiled when I discovered Barnies alive and well online! So convenient!
We really love the Crop Ex coffees.
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.74 based on 1,935 reviews