Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Under an hour
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Great tasting coffee.
Drinking and enjoying as we speak☕️
Flavored coffee coolers are the best tasting.
Santa’s White Christmas coffee is my favorite and finding it in k-pods is great!
I LOVE Barney’s coffee! The roast is perfect for me because I do not like coffee that leaves the taste of acidity. Barneys is smooth and the flavors are creamy and delicious (my favorite is crème brûlée :-) I always order large quantities because I fear running out, And I must have my daily Barney’s Crème brûlée :)
Love Barnie's! I especially love the idea that the more you buy the more discount you can receive for a lifetime. Not just a specified period of time where you may not want to order right away. Their Crop Ex coffees are exceptional, and I have purchased quite a bit of their flavored coffees as well. Never disappointed.
Love Barnie's coffee. Used to shop at a store in Florida and was so happy when I found them online. There is not one bad coffee out there! Favorites are French Toast and Love Connection.
I am from Orlando, Florida. I live in Texas now. I missed my Barnie’s Santa’s White Christmas coffee. I have started ordering from their website and am very pleased. Lots of delicious coffee in Texas, but there’s only one Barnie’s!
I have always received great service from Barnies. Your staff is excellent, especially Irene. She has been taking my orders for several years.
good coffee, especially for special occasions. a bit pricey, the coffee market is too strong for these prices.
Most of the flavors I have tried I just love. Really Good Coffee!
I love Barnie's coffee. They're by far the best. I have ordered my favourite coffee as well as trying some of the other flavors several times. They have always been easy-to-use and fast shipping. I haven't had one complaint.
Just a little too much chocolate. Need to get some hazelnut and mix in with it. I would recommend it to others.
Absolutely delicious coffees! We love Cool Cafe Blues and Santa’s White Christmas!
Speedy delivery! Santa’s White Christmas is the best and can only be found at Barne’s!
Discovered a new flavor that we LOVE, Cinnamon Macadamia Nut! YUMMMM
Very good coffee and online service. Will order again.
Santa's White Christmas has always been a year-round favorite of mine. But, here lately, I tried the Santa's White Christmas Decaf and absolutely loved it!! I get the same rich flavor without the caffeine...it's a winner!
Rich delicious coffee that tastes just like the flavors it claims on the packaging. For flavored coffee lovers, Barnie’s Coffee will not disappoint!
I haven't had a chance to try all of what I bought. But the decaf coffee has a great flavor. Will buy more.
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.75 based on 2,173 reviews