Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
4.8
Based on 4,091 reviews
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
I love Barnie's Coffee. I use a K-cup coffee machine for convenience so I have limited my choices even though I know I can still make my pods. When I place my order it arrives quickly and is always correct. Barnie's is a great company to do business with.
I really love Barnie's Flavored coffee both REG and Decaf ! I used to buy from Gloria Jeans. I am forever hooked on Barnie's !! The low acid and flavors are delicious !!
Love the taste and variety of flavors. Also, delivery has always been on time.
VERY GOOD COMPANY BEST COFF TO ME IN THE COUNTRY GOOD TO THE DROP AND IT IS GOOD TWO
Best Coffee and company. Thank you
I have been a fan of Barnie's coffee for over 30 yrs. I would highly recommend people to try their coffee. To me, the flavor and quality are far better than their competitors.
I am very happy with Barnie's coffee. I will continue to order from Barnie's.I have several favorites. I find all are very good.
Love your coffee....wish you sold it here in Ohio.
I was introduced to Barnie's Coffee when I was in FL visiting my in-laws. I now order it because I can't find it in Texas. I especially love the Santa's White Christmas, but I've tried 6 or so varieties and they are all good.
I just love Barnie,s coffee..my whole kitchen smells heavenly when I brew a pot.and the blueberry mocha is outstanding in iced coffee....thank you Barnies!
I am drinking my way through the Barnie's Coffee Flavors. Impressed with selection and quality of coffee. I will continue to be a fan of Barnie's.
I love, love, love this coffee! The flavors are so pure and smooth! I would recommend to anyone!
As a native Floridian, Barnie's was easily found in any shopping mall and was always a highlight for getting my Santas White Christmas decaf fix. I moved to the St. Louis area 16 years ago and noticed that I couldn't find a Barnie's anywhere and couldn't find anything that could compare. Luckily, I found their online store, and even more joy when I found their "Create your own set" deal with 15% off. I get to pick all my favorite flavors and get a great savings to boot. I love that Barnie's hasn't neglected us decaf drinkers and provide lots of variety. And if you haven't had Santa's White Christmas, you are seriously missing out. I drink it year 'round!
Always great coffee no matter the flavor
Great selection of coffee. Santa's White Christmas is delicious!
My order was perfect. Side note; I just wanted to add something about your cafe location in Winter Park. I was in there a couple weeks ago, it is the only Barnie’s left around here. I normally eat there so don’t stand at the counter to wait for my drink. But this time I just ordered a drink to go. I was disgusted by the appearance of a few things, massive dust on the wall above the espresso machine and the cabinets and floor looked dirty. It made me very hesitant to eat or drink anything from there again. It was in the beginning of the day so I would think everything would be clean from hopefully closing shift the evening before.
I got my mom the coffee for mother's day. She mentioned to me how she use to get it when it was in Carousel Mall in Syracuse, NY (now Destiny) and how she missed it. So I went online and found it for her! She was so happy and told me how delicious it was and now savors it 😁 I will purchase again for her birthday next!
We love the Barnie's coffee - family member recommended it and we haven't turned back! White Christmas and Cafe Blend are our favorites. Tried the French Roast, a little stronger than a mild. Columbian and Hawian Kona were good. Even the new Cool Cafe Blues had great taste!
Bernie's cafe blend is, hands down, the most delicious coffee ever blended. Delivery is always fast and ordering is so easy! ❤️☕️
Excellent product and delivery.
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.79 based on 4,091 reviews