Barton Watch Bands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barton Watch Bands
Read Barton Watch Bands Reviews
Poor service re delivery. My item never arrived while items arrived from other sources by mail.
Hey A Buntin, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing some delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Like all the barton watch bands I own, leather, silicone & elite silicone they work perfectly and look extremely good on the watches I pair them to..... in the summer heat of Florida I really appreciate how easily the elite silicone wash up from sweat & grit to look brand new after working around the house.
Nice sporty shade of green & very easy/quick to fit.
I never received the order.
Hey Javier, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing some delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Perfect match and fit
Very well made bands. Glad I have them.
Good quality.
Never recieved it
Hey Jacqueline, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing some delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Awesome Watch band.
Never received my order.
Hey Ramzi, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing some delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Very good strap arrived in great condition, thanks
Fantastic delivery times, customer service, and products. Highly recommend.
I purchased the red interior, navy exterior band with the rose gold clasp. It is a great band, it's unique with the two colors and has held up wonderfully. I wear this band on all my runs, so it's been sweated on and been my daily band since I got it and is in great condition. I'll certainly be buying more Barton bands in the future.
Another quality item from Barton
Great prices for great watch bands.
Great quality. Excellent service
It never arrived
Hey Anita, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing some delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Should be more colors
Quality watch bands at a good price. Good selection. Quick shipping.
Excellent value and quality