Beauty Base Reviews

Read Beauty Base Reviews

salman@beautybase.com

Unit13, Space Business Park, Abbey Road, Park Royal

Tell us how Beauty Base made you happy
I didn’t received the parcel but the tracker stătes as delivered. I check with my neighbours and is not with them.
I purchased a bottle of la nuit de l'homme intense, I am very familiar with this fragrance and to be honest the bottle I received smelt “stale”, very much like it had gone well past it’s use by date.
I will NEVER step foot in this store again (Lakeside Thurrock, Essex)
Was followed around the shop as if I was going to steal something. I turned to the girl & informed her I was just browsing & I wasn't going to steal anything! Her actions made me feel so guilty. She was literally a matter of 2 foot away from, I'm sure she wouldve got in my pocket if she could've! The same thing happened to my son in law last week! Why?
I never received my delivery as they never delivered my parcel and they then left it at a shop which I couldn't collect from as I dont live near it and I work full time so I couldn't collect it
The whole experience from Beauty Base, and their courier service DPD, was disastrous. Despite proving that DPD were at fault, Beauty Base did not believe me. A refund took a long time too. Won't be buying from Beauty Base ever again. BUY FROM BEAUTY BASE AT YOUR PERIL!!!!
The perfume I purchased was fake! The smell fades in 5 minutes and the bottle is not the same as the original. Never ever bought from them again! Totally a scam
I enquired about the ingredients of a product to make sure it was suitable due to allergies. I was given a list of ingredients that were suitable so I ordered 5 of the product in question. It arrived and it turns out they had lied to me about the ingredients and the product wasn’t suitable for me. Asked for a returns label to send my order back for a refund, and was ignored. Had to open a dispute with PayPal to get them to reply. Wouldn’t recommend at all.
I ordered a product from Beauty Base online on Sunday 22nd. December, 2019 and paid an extra £7.99 for delivery on the next working day. I received it on Tuesday so 'phoned BB to complain and ask for a refund. The woman I spoke to made it quite clear that I couldn't have a refund because I ordered it on a Sunday and, apparently, the next working day after Sunday is Tuesday! Obviously, what she said was that they don't work on Sunday, in which case, that should be stipulated in the 'next working day' option.
Needless to say, I shall not be using Beauty Base again having been expensively misled and given no inkling of an apology or refund
Admittedly, I was eventually quite rude to the woman to whom I was speaking but, having been lied to (in print) and not offered a refund, or even an apology, I was more than slightly put out. In my defence, I did wish her a merry Christmas.
This review is not related to the item purchased but the delivery of it. I paid extra to get the parcel delivered next day but it was delivered to the wrong location and I didn’t receive it until three days later. Emailed the customer service but didn’t get any response yet!!!
Ordering system does not allow you to enter more than one discount code even though the items purchased each have a unique discount code.
Customers services tried and said that they will inform the systems people and problem would be resolved in a few hours
A few days later.. same issue. Had to split the order in three to apply the relevant codes.
Awful company
Terrible customer service
Avoid at all costs
Still haven’t received my purchase yet. I placed the order nearly 10 days ago. Very annoyed!!
Have not received my order, my order has gone missing due to royal mail delivering my parcel elsewhere. Contacted beauty base, to be told I will have to wait upto 30 days to get a refund as a investigation has to be opened with royal mail. Very disappointing. I dont think I would order again from this company.
Shocking! Ordered 2 bottles of the same perfume and received one! Have emailed 3 time’s and not heard back! No phone number to contact either! Not happy at all with the service
Fake advertising.
Very poor customer service. The doesn't know how to serve customers nicely, cashier ladies are very rude. I'm regular customer in Stratford Westfield branch, but do not recommend to go there for anyone. At least they has to learn how to say hello for customer.
Firstly the reviews on this site seem fake

Worst Online Experience Ever
Beauty Base website order process is just as bad as the store security following you around an empty store

They really push for you to accept Klarna as a method of payment and not use a credit card.

Klarna a buy now pay later so they will do a credit check

Almost impossible for you to avoid this process

The perfumes are actually more expensive; better of going to fragrance direct to be honest

Avoid this at all costs
Havent received my order
On top of the list with the worst website I bought from.
I made a purchase with Beauty Base.
The total of my purchase after application of 2 Vouchers was £23.
The two vouchers were for Free delivery and £5 off.
At checkout the vouchers were applied.
At point of payment I did not notice that they had disappeared and paid the full amount £32something.
I contacted Beauty Base to ask for a refund.
I received no response.