beautyforeverhair Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend beautyforeverhair
3PM
3PM

Tell us how beautyforeverhair made you happy

"This was the first time I've ever purchased hair online (my purchase was the Indian natural wave), I made this purchase for my sister's wedding, the hair came very quick (3-4 days), this hair is so soft and it looks and feels amazing; I've received many compliments from wearing this hair (beauticians and customers have also inquired about this hair), it does not matte up or tangle and the price is great); thank you Beauty Forever; you have a customer for life (btw this is my very first review).⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"
Are you beautyforeverhair? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought Beautyforever Brazilian hair body wave 3 bundles, and it really great. came really quick, overnight. I just dreamy of some hair like this. I just want rock some hair like this."
beautyforeverhair is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access