Bedpost Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Bedpost

About Bedpost: Bedpost has been helping Kiwi's get a good night's sleep since 1991. You'll find 100% NZ owned Bedpost stores up and down New Zealand with friendly local staff ready to help you.

admin@bedpost.co.nz

Tell us how Bedpost made you happy

"Good in store advice from sales person. Very helpful and not pushy. Price was great, delivery perfectly on time. Highly recommended."
"Very happy. Great service"
"they listened were helpful but not intrusive"
"Great customer service. Took the time to find out our needs and match them with the right bed. Great price and friendly attitude to match."
"Nice and friendly and very knowledgeable. Tried his best to help us any way he could. Would totally recommend."
"Lovely frame &mattress"
"The manager has been great, i am very greatfull for her help at this moment thank you very much Kathy Bray."
"Shopping at Bedpost made choosing a bed so simple! I literally just said what kind of bed I wanted and got exactly that and more! Definitely would recommend shopping here. Totally worth it and the staff go out of their way to help. Thanks bedpost Nelson!! Will definitely be shopping here in the future :)"
"Knowledgeable helpful salesman. Plenty of choice. Easy parking."
"excellent cheerful service, straightforward. Knowledgeable about product. Willing to pursue specific requests."
"I have bought two beds from bedpost now,the staff have been very friendly and helpful."
"Very good service. They know their product."
"Great service from the salesman who helped us decide on the best bed for our needs. We continue to enjoy both the bed and the cookbook we were given too. Many thanks"
"Craig was very helpful and prompt in his service."
"Took time to understand my requirements and provided the right bed and pillow solution for me."
"Great Customer Service in store good update on products ariving in store and when derived the people were on time, friendly and cleaned up after they set up the Bunks."
"Great customer service"
"Sold me what I needed, not what I thought I needed."
"Nothing wrong with Bedpost but our purchase was a mistake. My partner finds it too firm and has now bought a topper pad that is about 2 inches higher than my side of bed. I personally love the mattress as the old one was too soft and made my back hurt. Can't please everyone!"
"Good advice, good service with free delivery"
Bedpost is rated 4.77 based on 184 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access