Bedpost Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Bedpost

About Bedpost: Bedpost has been helping Kiwi's get a good night's sleep since 1991. You'll find 100% NZ owned Bedpost stores up and down New Zealand with friendly local staff ready to help you.

admin@bedpost.co.nz

Tell us how Bedpost made you happy

"We asked if we could buy a bed using farmers card. The man didn't know. I had to use my own phone to ring farmers to ask. He was knowledgeable in beds etc but overall customer service was average."
"The salesman was very helpful and assisted us in making an appropriate choice of mattress. Delivery of the mattress was on time. We are very pleased withour purchase, finding the mattress extremely comfortable."
"Great customer service, and competitive prices"
"Always so helpful and have the knowledge about beds only place to go"
"Friendly, informative & not pushy. Delivery as promised. Cannot find fault in anyway. Would recommend."
"encouraged me to lie on all models till I found the best one for me"
"A pleasant trade."
"Clarity and service. Josh is awesome."
"We purchased a Tempur bed and the sales consultant was great at taking us through all the options, pros/cons of each with my wife and I. We ended up with a split mattress so we both got what we wanted! We love our bed and the whole process was very enjoyable. Thanks!"
"Very competent and pleasant service - we were very happy to shop there."
"I found them very helpful and accommodating to my inquiries. They were very receptive to my changing requirements. All my dealings were done by phone or email. I was very happy with their service."
"Their response to my query was quicker than I expected, and the whole purchase was seamless and I am very impressed."
"Bedpost Westgate are great. Staff are very knowledgeable on everything from mattress types to where the native timbers used in bedroom furniture comes from and how it is sustainably harvested. I wouldn't hesitate to go back there when I need another bed or mattress."
"Helpful staff in store"
"Excellent, Efficient and professional consultation & service. I got my mattresses delivered same day - will be back."
"The item i purchased was just what i had been looking for."
"Very happy with the service. Friendly and helpful Staff member."
"Great customer service, excellent products"
"Gave me the best advice on the beds that we purchased, gave us a great price, delivery was on time, and the delivery guy was excellent, setting up the bed, very quick, very polite, and on time."
"Very comfortable as high end hotel bed"
Bedpost is rated 4.77 based on 184 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access