bedworks.com.au Insights

bedworks.com.au have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B-
Happiness Grade

About bedworks.com.au: A simple and consistent formula helped us become a trusted name for Sydney’s bed buying clientele – always offer the highest quality beds and bedroom furniture at the lowest prices. Our commitment to this goes so far, in fact, as to offer a best price guarantee on all our products! We have established premium relationships with the best bedroom furnishing suppliers and can always offer the best prices on their products. On top of this, we routinely offer free delivery and slash prices on select products and services by up to 30% in our seasonal promotions. We realise that buying beds, mattresses and bedroom furnishings is quite an investment in time and care, and we are dedicated to making it as affordable for you as possible. Choose your next bed at BEDWORKS!

Phone

social@bedworks.com.au

> Stanmore Store52 Parramatta Rd Stanmore2048 Sydney, NSW> Greenacre Store234 Hume HwyGreenacre NSW 2190(opposite 7Eleven petrol station)

Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Delivery - Fast

91.86%
Industry Average
" I recently purchased a sofa bed from bedworks. When I first walked into the store, the salesperson explained to me about the differences and let me try the products. The product quality is great and not to mention that the services are great up to the delivery. "
- Ricky
" Awesome Delivery guys, really prompt and professional. "
- Jeremy Cohen
" There were some mistakes with my order, which meant I ended up wasting a couple hours driving out to the Greenacre warehouse and back empty handed, but all of the staff were incredibly apologetic and offered me free delivery to make up for it. As annoying as it was for the order to be wrong, the staff and customer service were amazing "
- Nick W
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
" We did so and again product wasn't as required because we didn't want another bed from them but had no choice (wanted a refund prior to this but they didn't allow it!). "
- Price James
A
95.18%
" Excellent service "
- Chad Foley
- Ricky
" Very good beds, we bought 2. Easy to construct, good quality materials, look great and very sturdy. We are happy with the beds and the service. "
- Irene S