Bella Belle Shoes Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Bella Belle Shoes

How would you rate Bella Belle Shoes ?

"Excellent product, fast delivery and very helpful customer service. I searched high and low for wedding shoes that are different and could not find them anywhere, until I stumbled upon Bella Belle. Love this company!"
"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! Bella belle shoes are Liars Unless you are prepared for disappointment and to not be given a refund for a defective product. Worst experience of my wedding planning was now looking for my shoes. I live in France and because I didn't not read the fine print carefully due to my address being outside the U.S i was not eligible for an return. The shoes ran small which was not said on the actual purchasing page directly also the craftsmen shop looked hand made and not in a good way. The shoes were not shaped to a foot and had bumps a dents in the satin all of which I brought to the attention of customer service. The product was defective to say the least even if they fit I would of still sent them back. Well customer service said they would not accept me to return my $245.00 wedding shoes because I ordered them from outside the U.S. Only and exchange for another pair of hand made shoes that looked like a 3rd grader with scuffles and a pattern could make. Very uncomfortable the padding in the shoes were dented from the packaging and offered no support. Guys this store is based in Houston I'm from Texas and never experienced such blantent disregard for the customer. This company is dishonest they liars cheats and horrible for stealing from people and giving a less than satisfactory product. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY Bella belle shoes are Liars"
Karen
"Excellent service and quick delivery."
Bella Belle Shoes is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews