bellacollina.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend bellacollina.com

Tell us how bellacollina.com made you happy
Bella Collina can't seem to be run out of new controversies especially about its management. It is a terrible place to live in.
Don't invest in Bella Collina and don't buy property there. My mother considered Bella Collina for a retirement home but she didn't like how the neighborhood looks compared to its very expensive price. It's not worth the price. I looked the property sales online and it seems that no one is buying property there. She also check the spa to see if it is worth the membership, but it looks like Bella Collina prioritizes the facade of the building but not the quality of the services. Also, if you check online, you will see photos of home properties labelled as the spa, and some properties are used as wedding venues.
There are many things wrong in Bella Collina.
I was in Florida and a close friend of mine wanted to tour me in Bella Collina so he booked an appointment there. However, amidst coronavirus, we canceled our trip but hoping they would get in touch with him for an update. He called multiple times, but they are not responding. I checked online and their normal hours have not changed, so my friend tried again. No luck of course. This leads me to the point: what are they doing in response to the pandemic? They haven't posted anything related to coronavirus prevention. Yes, I maybe overreacting, but as a business with multiple contacts to people, they should be responsible to post public advisory, shorter hours for cleaning and health check and monitoring. But it seems like they don't care.
I have been in Bella Collina on several occasions with my co-workers. It's true they achieved the Tuscan look in their architecture but when you go there to play golf, don't expect much. The grass are not well maintained and there are some areas that have a lot of mosquitoes! There are golf courses that are way better than Bella Collina and less expensive. It's not worthy of the long drive and it's too far from the city.
The moment we stepped in Bella Collina, I noticed and felt that we are not the type of people who are welcomed there by the way the staff look at us and how impatient they are in accommodating us. They even had to "double check" my mom's name to make sure that we "really" booked the appointment. It is like they are doubting us.
They have the power to bully and intimidate their homeowners who are supposed to be under their care. It is unfair to those who are innocent and deserves justice.
Bella Collina is a terrible choice for any homeowner. This place has a bad history and the management seems to only care about PROFITS.
EXPENSIVE SERVICES.
My wife (my fiance at that time) called Bella Collina to ask about wedding details and she really, really liked the venue. However, when the call reached on the money matters, having a wedding in Bella Collina is VERY EXPENSIVE. Of course, my wife tried to negotiate a better deal to get the right price, but she was told to just check online. She tried calling the day after and a different person answered, but the message is still the same. They are not costumer friendly nor flexible on the needs of their clients. Right there my wife was a little bit offended, so we just crossed out Bella Collina. We still had the wedding anyway, and that is more important.
I am so disappointed with the place. I visited the club with my family (for a wedding) then the spa on the second visit with my sister. Both trips are tiring and annoying because Bella Collina is a VERY LONG DRIVE. Especially that it has a spa, imagine having your massage then it will go to waste because of the bumpy, long drives...it is NOT WORTH IT. We even booked Airbnb in Orlando but it's really far from the city, thankfully no one in the car have to pee, or else it would have been a disaster.
The wedding was okay because the couple was a bit extravagant but the spa was very overpriced, considering that the products that they use are average. Yes, the building somehow achieved the Tuscany effect but other than that, Bella Collina doesn't have anything good to offer for it's overpricing.
In addition, I think the management in Bella Collina has a history of lawsuits, so I for me it is not an ideal neighborhood, plus IT'S VERY EXPENSIVE (have to repeat it over and over again because it's true).
I had a bad experience in Bella Collina at a wedding at their club. Unprofessional and really not attentive staff, like they didn't care for the guests. The food tasted was really decent. I really didn't expect that!
bellacollina.com is rated 1.00 based on 10 reviews