Berrylook Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berrylook

Tell us how Berrylook made you happy
Looks like I’m next in line to lose money. I wish I had read the reviews first too!🤬
I received my order, material is so poor, I could have gotten them for a fraction of the price at the local thrift shop. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!!!
Thanks for the reviews. I was going to purchase the faux fur coat. Glad I didn't. Damn this site
They advertised the dress as cotton/linen and in the photo it certainly looked like it was. After chasing my order for three months what was eventually sent was a horrible flimsy dress that was badly made and looked more like a nightie (see photo). They are now wanting me to pay to return it which I am obviously not going to do (and they know that). Do not buy anything from this company. They are taking your money under false pretences. Lesson learnt.
I was just about to place order, so glad I read the reviews, very disappointing reviews think I had a lucky escape
People are placing order with you and not receiving goods,and you have already taken money out off accounts witch I find very sad,I ordered two dresses on the 20th January 2020 and I haven’t received anything not even my money back.your asking time and date for delivery I haven’t received anything so how can I answer underneath.
Well I was about to order but so glad I read the reviews first bloody scam company again on Facebook they need reporting Rip Off company
I'm just writing this to thank you all for warning me away! I almost placed an order but there were a few red flags so I thought I better dig a bit deeper...glad I did! So this one is out but do any of you have good experiences with other online clothing retailers? If so, could you share which ones? Thanks!
Wow! I was about to order at least $100+ to get free shipping with Berrylook. Love the looks, especially the shoes. First, I decided to find out what customers experienced patronizing Berrylook, and I'm glad I did. Thanks to all of you I have avoided an experience both parties (Berrylook and I) would have regretted. Again, thank you all for being candid. I wished that there was something I could do for you since you helped me a lot.
I would say this company is really a scam with no proof of your Order placed. I placed my order on January 2021. And didn't get any confirmation email from their side. And when I contacted him via email they keep saying that we couldn't locate your order. Send me your registered email or transaction id, or order number. I sent them invoice copy of my order with entire details of site and registered email address. How they can igrore it. Its really frustrating experience for me. How invoice is made if they can't locate my order. I would strongly recommend to not purchase anything from this company.
If you’re one of the lucky few who actually receive an order, it will be wrong/damaged/garbage. Anyone on here whose having a problem with this company, please call your credit card company and dispute the charge! Clearly this website is a scam and I will moving forward with trying to get this website taken down.
I ordered 3 items from berry look, 1 of the items they did not deliver me or I don't know if is missing, but I did not get it in my parcel. From the other 2 items, one has a colour difference and low quality and the second one is bigger in the size. However, now I am trying to contact them through the email address they are kept ignoring my emails. I recommend you guys don't waste your money.
I was going to order but thanks to over 1000 customers bad review of this website , i shall not bother. Thanks everyone for your time and writing about your experiences with berrylook
Sometimes I think these sites are the same company. Web design is similar if not identical. Discounts are the same. Terms are identical. They have many of the same poorly made items. Same issues across the board. I had an order cancelled on me after they got my money. It was a battle but I got my refund after involving my state attorney general and the Federal Trade commission fraud department. The FTC works internationally Only correspond by email and save everything to forward to FTC. I flooded them with daily requests for updates and it was obvious that the FTC was getting courtesy copies. I wore them down. They count on you giving up.
Did not receive my order or my money back yet but I will make it my life’s work to get my money back and shut this website down
Berrylook is a rip of company I irene paid £50 for some tops and very thin clothing poor stitching and small size friend to fone or email but no luck. Face book should be ashamed of letting this company use their facebook to advertise please dont be fooled or buy anything from this company
My order have not arrived. Its going on 4 weeks. Placed my order on May 25, 2020. PayPal states 180 days to dispute this fiasco, unbelievable! I just have to wait and see... I do believe I have been scammed by another Chinese company! There should be international laws against this type of thing!
Berrylook they are thief they don't response you even after and keep sending emails about new offer they don't deliver only take the money don't order on this website they are robbers.
DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM BERRYLOOK I ORDERED 2 THINGS FROM THIS COMPANY in April and I still have not received my order. It is now June 18. Berry look uses the same 'pat' answer every time I email asking where is my order. It is getting ridiculous . Their customer service number is always busy and this company just does not care about their customers. As long as they have their money.... they do NOT want to help. Save yourself some stress never order from this company. They just don't give a damn.
So glad I read the reviews before ordering the lovely looking clothes. Seems I have saved myself money and hassle.
Berrylook is rated 1.20 based on 436 reviews