Berrylook Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berrylook

Tell us how Berrylook made you happy
Do not order from this company. Terrible quality, poor customer service, make it impossible to return clothes and get money back. This jacket was unwearable, badly made, awful material, awful.
I ordered from the website, Berrylook and the clothes are not the true sizes they say. You can only get issues done by sending an e-mail. There is no number to call. I had to send back some clothes which were incorrectly sized. I kept a blouse and thank goodness it flared out wide enough for me to get in. Their 4X and 5X sizes would fit someone who’s in a size 14 or 16. Some of the clothes were so small, I could onlyt get my head through it. I was scared I would bust something if I had tried to squeeze in it. There was a return address on the envelope the clothes were shipped in which specifically said return address. Found out after so many e-mails had been sent and received, I sent items to the wrong address. I was told they were working on it. Said It takes time with so many order returns being handled. Since the clothes were sent to the wrong address, I would only get half of what I paid for the items.. Now, I know those clothes to Berrylook, because the return address which said return address on the shipping package had the name Berrylook on it. Plus, when something goes to the wrong address, it is sent back to the sender. I sent an e-mail back asking, "oh, so you will get these items back and resell them for the original price"? One agent told me they would give me a $36 refund for my inconvenience. Well, thank goodness I did not hold my breath for the refund. In other words, I did not get it. I sent so many e- mails and each time had a different agent responding. Instead of them reading the previous e-mails attached, they would constantly ask the same questions. I had to send copied receipts three different times through .e-mails. They had my blood pressure up until I started to send i-rate e-mails back, especially when repeated and dumb questions were being asked. All the invoice information should have been on their records, so why would I have to keep sending an attachment of what I ordered over and over again that they gave me.with my order. I request for a full refund 08-09-19 and received an e-mail advising me half of the amount was sent to my credit card on 11-19-19. The half credit posted on my card on 11-20-19. This is the only true and verified statement Berrylook had sent me.Don’t believe everything you read. Berrylook sent me this response verbatim in one of my previous e-mails. (Please do not worry about the refund and believe that we never scam customers as a credible company, we will definitely give your money back but we just need time.) Berrylook sent half of my money back and it took three months to do this
Should be 0!!!!!!! Ordered in February 2019, 2 dresses for my 50th Birthday party in June 2019. Despite emails enquiring of receipt of goods, I have never received items or had refund!! I can honestly say, this site is THE worst ive come across! Please DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER!! SCAM SCAM SCAM! So very let down!
I ordered a pair of shoes and 3 men’s XL shirts. The shirts are so small. The shoes feel like they are made from cardboard. I emailed my concerns and asked for my money back and instructions on how to return the items. The asked me to take pictures of the items and send to them which I did. They emailed me back saying they would give me a credit of $10 to use on their site and I could keep the items. Are you kidding me? I did not like what I received why would I order more? I told them I just wanted my money back. They then emailed me stating they would give me a $10 refund. I’m so upset. I’m attaching a photo where you can see the difference of a men’s L and a so called XL of theirs.
Brutal customer service!!! ... As in NONE!! BBB should shut these A-holes down. Would recommend that NO ONE should Ever shop here!
them and each time answers a different person. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM, YOU'LL JUST LOOSE MONEY AND TIME WORST EVER
I ordered a pair of boots, to give as a gift. When I received the package. I was in disbelief, please view the photos and judge for yourself.
I wish I read reviews before ordering from Berrylook. I ordered 3 pairs of shoes, it took over a month to arrive one pair is too small and the other two are way too big, yet are the same size. I will never order from them ever again and after reading reviews I won't bother returning or exchanging the shoes, I'll donate to charity instead. Terrible company, stay away from them.
What happened to my order? I ordered some clothes last month but I haven't heard anything back. I was give a trucking number, but when I tried to use it turned out to be empty. There is no contact details either. Can I have my money back please?
This company is a scammers. They send fakes and do not return money then.
This company is fraud I orders on nov 3 and here it is nov15 no items receive . Called and spoke to willie who told me in order to get a refund I must go to Walmart buy a 200 gift card so they can send me a check by ups for 400.then he begins to tell me cause my order is less than 200 dollars they can’t refund me. Thankfully I have him recorded saying this . I will get my money back
I am beyond furious with Berrylook. The clothes are flimsy and terrible quality. In contacting them I have been sent to over 7 people and when I’ve sent the clothes back (at a cost of 50AUD) they were returned with the reason being they had been refused by Berrylook. The post office tells me that Chinese companies do this so they don’t have to pay tax on the return. I AM SO ANGRY! If I could give them a negative rating I would. DO NOT buy from these lowlife scammers. I will be on every review site with the same message and review - I want a full refund!!
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BERRYLOOK! The company do not adhere to their returns or refund policy. I returned 7 items which were far too small. 1 was ok. I first asked for a replacement of the items in the correct size. After 3 months of waiting for the goods to arrive I asked for my money back. So far I have not received a satifactory reply to my numberous emails or any refund. Firstly they offered me half the money they owe me. Their justification for this was that I had returned the goods to the UK address rather than China. They had not given me the address in China despite my asking for it on 3 occasions! The next offer was a voucher for less than half the amount they owe me. The last email offered me even less money than this. Every email is answered by a different person who does not take the trouble to read previous correspondence. This company is a disgrace to the retail industry and to the good name of products coming from China.
The dress on the model looked great, but what arrived was quite different. The fabric was the same but the cut and fit of the dress was abysmal and looked awful. I twice requested a return and refund but heard nothing back from them. Luckily I paid on Paypal and have now placed a complaint through them which will hopefully elicit a response from Berrylook
Cant believe what rubbish Berrylook have sent me Even the material advertised was wrong, how are they allowed to con us like that? Looks like I am now in for a big battle to get a refund.
So many things wrong with this company! 1. Don't be tempted by the look portrayed in the photos. This company is based in Hong Kong and the clothes are made for asian women so sizes are totally wrong for the western market, even going by their own size guide. Plus the quality is nothing like in the photos. Clothes have no shape and the fabric and dyes simply awful! I ended up trying only 2 items out of 6 ordered and came out in a rash to top it all 2. Read the return policy fully as they don't actually refund but give you an exchange which is no good as their products are truly awful. 3. They don't respond to queries (emails or through their online query service) It's just not worth the hassle or time spent sorting it out and the money spent is lost!
Never received the goods and had to battle via PayPal to get my money back Don't bother with this company!!!!!
The dresses are not as long in length as in the images. They are more like tops. As dresses they are too short and don't cover the butt! You can't contact them to provide feedback or try and exchange. Don't waste your money.
They are liars. Send things that don’t match. They email you to send photos of the junk they sent. They apologize and say instead of returning , they will give back some of the money. Months later still waiting!!! Please please don’t be filled by them. Biggest Chinese scam company
the quality was low below the low standard. the clothes i bought costed me £30 and 30 days later, a pile of rugs came to me in a delivery bag, it was 99 miles away from the the picture i saw. I am not sure how can you call yourself doing clothes business and it was just a teasing customers by sending them such rubbish piles of rugs , I still can not believe you are still on the internet cheating other people not knowing how bad the clothes are . Your boss should be put into prison because it is a purposely cheat ting business. I am going to report to local police as well and to stop you to fool other people Wen
Berrylook is rated 1.25 based on 136 reviews