Berrylook Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berrylook

Tell us how Berrylook made you happy
Berrylook 1 star review on 11th August 2020
Nat
Berrylook 1 star review on 11th August 2020
Nat
Berrylook 1 star review on 28th July 2020
Berrylook 1 star review on 28th July 2020
More Photos & Videos
Looks like I’m next in line to lose money.
I wish I had read the reviews first too!🤬
They advertised the dress as cotton/linen and in the photo it certainly looked like it was. After chasing my order for three months what was eventually sent was a horrible flimsy dress that was badly made and looked more like a nightie (see photo). They are now wanting me to pay to return it which I am obviously not going to do (and they know that). Do not buy anything from this company. They are taking your money under false pretences. Lesson learnt.
People are placing order with you and not receiving goods,and you have already taken money out off accounts witch I find very sad,I ordered two dresses on the 20th January 2020 and I haven’t received anything not even my money back.your asking time and date for delivery I haven’t received anything so how can I answer underneath.
Did not receive my order or my money back yet but I will make it my life’s work to get my money back and shut this website down
I was just about to place order, so glad I read the reviews, very disappointing reviews
think I had a lucky escape
I placed an order 2 months ago. Never received my and order and Berrylook will not refund my money! Do not order from this company!
Well I was about to order but so glad I read the reviews first bloody scam company again on Facebook they need reporting Rip Off company
I purchased an 5 items last November 2019 and I only received 4 items, the item missing is more than $20 and send them several emails, not even once I received a response. I will never buy AGAIN to your company!!!. If I can only give you zero star... no wonder you reviews are so bad because you just getting money and never give good quality of service!!!
I'm just writing this to thank you all for warning me away! I almost placed an order but there were a few red flags so I thought I better dig a bit deeper...glad I did! So this one is out but do any of you have good experiences with other online clothing retailers? If so, could you share which ones? Thanks!
First of all I order some crystal rhinestone gym shoes on January the 31 st.... and in February I got an email telling due to high volume the gym shoes would be delayed so I called the federal trade commission and today I got the gym shoes in the mail and they are glitter gym shoes not crystal rhinestones..... glitter is all over the floor coming of the gym shoes please don’t do business with them they are a scam and poor business people... and their website is a big fake.
Wow! I was about to order at least $100+ to get free shipping with Berrylook. Love the looks, especially the shoes. First, I decided to find out what customers experienced patronizing Berrylook, and I'm glad I did. Thanks to all of you I have avoided an experience both parties (Berrylook and I) would have regretted. Again, thank you all for being candid. I wished that there was something I could do for you since you helped me a lot.
DO NOT SHOP AT THIS VENDOR! I have been fighting for my refund for months. They immediately took the money for my purchase out of my account without ever shipping the product. Now, they will not issue my refund. I am writing emails almost daily. THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!
I would actually score zero watch out this company does not give good customer service at all I ordered a top on the 19th January didn't receive it so I got in touch with them they said due to the coronavirus they are having trouble shipping and looking for other suppliers I've since sent 2 emails which I received emails back saying they were sorry I haven't received my order yet the last 2 days I asked for a refund by email twice and personally messaged them and oh what I surprise I've been ignored I will not let this end I will keep getting in touch I will take this further you are not doing yourself any favours DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY diabolical 😡😡😡😡
I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered from this website. I placed an order several weeks ago. It should have arrived within 3-5 business days. I have yet to receive it. This post is legit!!!!! Never again Berrylook😡😡😡
I ordered a pair of shoes and 3 men’s XL shirts. The shirts are so small. The shoes feel like they are made from cardboard. I emailed my concerns and asked for my money back and instructions on how to return the items. The asked me to take pictures of the items and send to them which I did. They emailed me back saying they would give me a credit of $10 to use on their site and I could keep the items. Are you kidding me? I did not like what I received why would I order more? I told them I just wanted my money back. They then emailed me stating they would give me a $10 refund. I’m so upset. I’m attaching a photo where you can see the difference of a men’s L and a so called XL of theirs.
This company is a total scam is right! They sent the wrong sizes and colors and styles are NOT as pictured. Asked to return numerous times, they ignore. Facebook promoted these overseas JUNK companies, why???
I purchased something and despite buying TWO SIZES UP compared to my normal size, the item is still too small. I asked for a refund and was offered to buy another for "60% price" in a very poorly-written email. Devastated that I wasted my money on something I can't use, as I don't buy myself things "just because" very often.
I was going to order but thanks to over 1000 customers bad review of this website , i shall not bother. Thanks everyone for your time and writing about your experiences with berrylook
You do not get what you see. The two beautiful dresses I ordered
were nothing but junk when I received them. Dot be taken in by this company as was I.
I placed 2 orders on June 6th. With berrylook.com it is now June 30th I have not received my orders. I have emailed them several times no one responds to my emails as to when I will receive my orders. Now I am concerned they have my money. I have no other way of getting a hold of this company. I wish I had read all the reviews before ordering from them Can anyone help me?
Berrylook is rated 1.18 based on 347 reviews