Berrylook Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berrylook

Tell us how Berrylook made you happy
I must be one of the lucky ones as the clothing I ordered is what I received, style, colour, size & stated fabric. I had to equate the sizes to my measurements & everything fitted when I tried it on. As they are not haute coiture designs we get what we pay for. Inexpensive casual day wear. The sewing is standard & to be expected from mass factory outlets. I have purchased clothes from so called designer labels & have at times been disgusted wit the quality of the finished product.;raw edges in lining that split & pulled the garment out of shape. For what I paid for I am more than satisfied with my purchases.
OMG MY dresses are so soft,I'm 5'4" 185 they fit and look fabulous on me. XXL it's best to order well instance once order was showing in route it was about 2 wks I also received a free gift TY. I just can't enough about the beauty
Very good service with great quality items
U sent me a pair of sandals that I did not order. They are about 3 sizes to big for me. Order number cs938815155. Once again I did not order this. I did order a white top from u that I have not received. Do not charge me for these sandals. I will check my bank. Do not know how to send them back since u do not post return info.
Berrylook are a joke. I returned three items because there sizing was way out. After about ten emails from different people I have had various excuses why they are stalling me with a refund I have accepted that my money is gone. They quality of the goods was very poor
If you plan to order anything from Berrylook be prepared to wait exactly 4 WEEKS FOR IT!! Womens clothing are nice and average decent quality for the price. I have only bought dresses. I bought shoes 2 times and both pair are horrible and uncomfortable and I will just stick to AMAZON for shoes. I wont even attempt to do a return with Berrylook because they have POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! Berrylook is okay if you absolutely cannot find the item you want on AMAZON or WALMART or any other reliable shopping website.
Tried returning items to get a refund and claimed my parcel had not been received, so no refund for me. Make sure your parcel is signed/tracked if returning. Would not bother again-far too much hassle.
Purchased a pair of sneakers for my wife, it took month to finally get them, they send me a size 9 inted of size 5 and i had to go to paypal to finally get my money back. Berrilook apologized and they sent me a discount coupon, which did not work! I again contacted them, berrylook asked I refresh the page which I did but coupon still did not work. This went on several times. Again they apologize saying saying "We profusely apologize and we would like to express our deep regrets for the inconvenience that caused you, we are sorry if we have given you an impression that we're less than enthusiastic in meeting our customer's expectation" This has been going on since my purchase date in AUGUST 2019!!! This is unreal! Don't deal with this company they will likely take your money and never return it! The only reason I got money back is because I used paypal!! TERRIBLE COMPANY!
Tennessee I received my order 1 month later. Four of the items dont fit. I contacted Berrylook via email. I gave them my name, order number, names and sku numbers of what I ordered, and which ones needed to be returned. Their response is please give them my name and order number. Then another email that state they are sorry for my inconvenience, but my order is on the way. This is so aggravating that they dont understand English. After reading reviews I should of read before ordering. I cant get any information on how to return. Buy at this point I'm afraid to send it back because I'm probably not going to get my refund. I'm not understanding why PayPal isnt helping anyone. I'm very angry at this point. I guess lesson learn $109.00 later!
Berrylook is a deceptive company that uses gorgeous photos to attract customers, but I’ve received inferior products that I can’t wear at all, the worst fabrics and the worst workmanship, and an unpleasant chemical smell. After receiving it, I just want to throw them directly into the trash can. It is simply a unscrupulous company, 100% cheating customers, everyone should not be fooled!
This company is fraud I orders on nov 3 and here it is nov15 no items receive . Called and spoke to willie who told me in order to get a refund I must go to Walmart buy a 200 gift card so they can send me a check by ups for 400.then he begins to tell me cause my order is less than 200 dollars they can’t refund me. Thankfully I have him recorded saying this . I will get my money back
I am beyond furious with Berrylook. The clothes are flimsy and terrible quality. In contacting them I have been sent to over 7 people and when I’ve sent the clothes back (at a cost of 50AUD) they were returned with the reason being they had been refused by Berrylook. The post office tells me that Chinese companies do this so they don’t have to pay tax on the return. I AM SO ANGRY! If I could give them a negative rating I would. DO NOT buy from these lowlife scammers. I will be on every review site with the same message and review - I want a full refund!!
Still waiting for refund since August. Excuse after excuse . My items have been returned but they will not refund. Do not buy from this company. Terrible customer service.
These boots were with poor quality and they were smaller than your actual size. They also will not allow you to get a refund.
Placed order almost 4mths ago still have not received everything. What I did receive took 3mths and two of the shoes were way too big but I bought all the shoes the same size.. this was my first time ordering from them.. I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN.
I placed an order since 10/13 and I have not received it yet I was given a wrong tracking number and the new tracking number for USPS shows the package is at Santa fe springs California since 10/28. No one is responding to my emails. I don't think berry looks deserve 1 star
Don't try to buy from this company Don't try to buy from this company, i bought two dresses for my wife, the two items received with large stains and bad smells, nothing looks like photos, they are a second factory items that can't be sale anywhere. Definitely will apply for the dispute process with PayPal and happy to send back the items to sender, so be careful and don't deal with this company.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BERRYLOOK! The company do not adhere to their returns or refund policy. I returned 7 items which were far too small. 1 was ok. I first asked for a replacement of the items in the correct size. After 3 months of waiting for the goods to arrive I asked for my money back. So far I have not received a satifactory reply to my numberous emails or any refund. Firstly they offered me half the money they owe me. Their justification for this was that I had returned the goods to the UK address rather than China. They had not given me the address in China despite my asking for it on 3 occasions! The next offer was a voucher for less than half the amount they owe me. The last email offered me even less money than this. Every email is answered by a different person who does not take the trouble to read previous correspondence. This company is a disgrace to the retail industry and to the good name of products coming from China.
Ordered ladies hooded denim jacket I usually take a large and when it came very tight the hood wasn't attach to the jacket and all button closure was stitched even the hood, never seen that before can't even button it up to try it on and I waited over a month for garage, you guys should be ashamed of yourself shipping this out, now I'm stuck with it and it came from China the shipping cost will be too much to ship back, will not be ordering on line again...very upset customer. Definitely need to change there sizing and I'm petite I have two other denim jacket that I bought in Canada and the fit is perfect.!!!
I just read that a poster had a bad experience as I did ordering from these companies out of China and Hong-Kong, So they said they were going to the Better Business Bureau unfortunately, if the company's not here in the United States the Better Business Bureau won't be able to help you. I'm a plus size woman and when I order a 3X which is a size 26 here in the United States, I expect a 3X!!!! At Berrylook a 3X, is a size Large!! So, it will fit your leg. Asian women are tiny and petite, American women are not. So unless the company alters their sizes and make them so they fit American women, STAY AWAY!!!
Berrylook is rated 1.24 based on 80 reviews