Berrylook Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berrylook

Tell us how Berrylook made you happy
I see most reviews of this company are very negative but my experience of shopping with them was mostly positive. In the summer I ordered a pair of pink shoes with a wedge which looked gorgeous. I did get concerned when after several weeks they hadn't arrived so I sent an e mail stating I was unhappy about this and asked when I could expect them. I received a response that they were on their way and in fact they arrived a couple of days later. They matched the online image perfectly, are very well made and comfy on my feet. I also received several compliments about them and am very happy with them. The reason I was dipping into the reviews is that there are boots I am thinking of ordering and hope to have a similar positive experience.
I have taken receipt of a pink and grey ?coat from Berrylook today and it is absolute rubbish. I know it was not expensive, but £15 is £15. It has a small body and very long arms and made from awful creased material. I will have to pay to return this but I would like to alert other people who might be going to order this, DONT. The advert is a misrepresentation of what you will receive.
Used them a few times. Never had a problem with delivery, size or quailty. Great price.
I must be one of the lucky ones as the clothing I ordered is what I received, style, colour, size & stated fabric. I had to equate the sizes to my measurements & everything fitted when I tried it on. As they are not haute coiture designs we get what we pay for. Inexpensive casual day wear. The sewing is standard & to be expected from mass factory outlets. I have purchased clothes from so called designer labels & have at times been disgusted wit the quality of the finished product.;raw edges in lining that split & pulled the garment out of shape. For what I paid for I am more than satisfied with my purchases.
OMG MY dresses are so soft,I'm 5'4" 185 they fit and look fabulous on me. XXL it's best to order well instance once order was showing in route it was about 2 wks I also received a free gift TY. I just can't enough about the beauty
Very good service with great quality items
U sent me a pair of sandals that I did not order. They are about 3 sizes to big for me. Order number cs938815155. Once again I did not order this. I did order a white top from u that I have not received. Do not charge me for these sandals. I will check my bank. Do not know how to send them back since u do not post return info.
Berrylook are a joke. I returned three items because there sizing was way out. After about ten emails from different people I have had various excuses why they are stalling me with a refund I have accepted that my money is gone. They quality of the goods was very poor
Sizes are not anywhere accurate to U.S. market. Very cheap materials - just know that you're paying little to get little. I want to return my items, but they haven't answered my email after a week.
The sizes arent in sinc with American sizes. Should be noted on website. The dress i bought had a fitted waistline yet no zipper or buttons to get the dress over my shoulders or hips. How does anyone get it on??
I have just bought a dress and Coat love the dress but the coat has no Lianeing in side so there are line's of stitching on the outside of the coat in the sleeves and around the hem
If you plan to order anything from Berrylook be prepared to wait exactly 4 WEEKS FOR IT!! Womens clothing are nice and average decent quality for the price. I have only bought dresses. I bought shoes 2 times and both pair are horrible and uncomfortable and I will just stick to AMAZON for shoes. I wont even attempt to do a return with Berrylook because they have POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! Berrylook is okay if you absolutely cannot find the item you want on AMAZON or WALMART or any other reliable shopping website.
Tried returning items to get a refund and claimed my parcel had not been received, so no refund for me. Make sure your parcel is signed/tracked if returning. Would not bother again-far too much hassle.
Nothing so far, I just want the items I ordered before I can give a review, please don't disappoint me. I just want to be a long time satisfied customer.
Never received the goods and had to battle via PayPal to get my money back Don't bother with this company!!!!!
Wish I had read reviews. Shoes not as described, didn't look like picture; soft leather. These are plastic with overwhelming chemical smell. I wear size 10, always. Shoes were too small. I imagine cost too much to send back. I asked and will be surprised if I get response. I feel like I got scammed. I feel truly disappointed, angry even.
They are scammer
Just terrible. Probably a SCAM. Horrible, ill fitting clothes made of rubbish material. Some items were not the same items in the picture or were made to different dimensions as in the picture. Worse even, they refuse to give a refund. They dodge and avoid and I'm sure they know that they are mis-selling and purposfully avoid the innevitable refund requests. The picture below is supposedly a "WINTER COAT" according to them.
Items were completely different from what I saw online. Poor quality merchandise. About two sizes smaller than expected. When I requested a return authorization, I my request was never acknowledged at all. This was a total ripoff. They can't possibly expect customers to return. Never again.
The dresses are not as long in length as in the images. They are more like tops. As dresses they are too short and don't cover the butt! You can't contact them to provide feedback or try and exchange. Don't waste your money.
Berrylook is rated 1.26 based on 133 reviews