Best Destiny Carries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Destiny Carries
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Best Destiny Carries Reviews
I have to admit, one of the best leveling services for Destiny 2 I've come across. Always, and I mean ALWAYS professional, great communication, and spot on delivery. I'll say that I'll continue to use their services in the future
Excellent services!!! They get the job done! Stop reading reviews your wasting time the could be completing your order!
First rate service very helpful team of people keep you informed at all time what is happening, I would recommend the team to any body especially if you are short on time.
Repeat customer here. Too many repeat purchases so pretty sure I can give my comments on this. The fine people at BDC are simply just amazing. Fast response times, super accommodating and all around good people. For some of us that have obligations and little time to play, the services BDC offer are a godsend. Keep up the good work!
Professional. Awesome!
They are by far the quickest and not to mention best priced service I’ve come across. I’ll definitely be using them again soon!!
excellent service, very helpful, prompt, very friendly people and give out good advice when required, quality product at a reasonable price would recommend to anybody whether just starting out or just to keep on top of things or bringing on a new character highly recommended.
Fantastic service as always.
Service was great!
Quick and Efficent
Fast and professional, will recommend this service to friends, likely use service again.
Last week, I gave the team at BDC a pretty extensive laundry list of things to complete. The list was diversified as obtaining the Oxygen SR3 to the tedious and boring task of farming 25 patrols. I have been out of town and the goal was to have the BDC team tackle some of the more difficult things on the MMXIX title list. All I have to say is WOW about this group. They finished my entire list in about 40 hours. Along the way, the team always gave me updated on progress, and questions about gear and dismantling, etc... They even offered to prorate some last minute items I threw at them as well. Their customer service is second to none. I've placed a couple small, one off orders in the past and I felt just as important with those as they made me feel with this one. I know the "carry market" is filled with huge question marks, and people looking to take advantage of you. THESE GUYS ARE NOT THAT. The are trustworthy, and very much worth every penny. I have ordered from BDC in the past, and will in the future should an opportunity present itself. 100% recommend.
Easy and fast. Great service.
The most professional, honest site out there. These guys are one of the oldest and original sites for a reason. Keep up the great work guys!
Either you grind hours and hours and hours , or just use the support to carry you in a matter of just 2 hours
Excellent service will use again!
Excellent service would recommend
Awsome great service always fast and friendly. highly recommend them!!!
As always, the team at BDC have exceeded my expectations. Their pricing is the best out there, and their team members are professional and courteous, offering a level of service second to none!
Amazing service! Prompt and professional will use again AAA+