Best Gift Company Insights

Best Gift Company have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their delivery and customer service.

A

A-

Delivery - Fast

87.18%
Industry Average
" Fast delivery at a price actually lower than in major high street retailers "
- V WOOLF
" I Searched many internet stores for a suitable case for my laptop and when I came across the Best Gift Company I was really pleased. I bought the black case with the green zip, it looks really expensive but yet it was most reasonable. I was very impressed with the delivery and the packaging too. Will definitely use this store again. Thank you :) "
- Andrea Davies
" Excellent service and prices cheaper. Plus no delivery charges. I would definitely recommend this company and I will certainly be using it in future. "
- Elizabeth Duncan
A
93.62%
Industry Average
" Thank you Best Gift Company for such a fast and efficient service the Laptop bag I ordered as a present came very promptly, and when the colour was not quite right you exchanged it smoothly and with the same speed. Great Service and stylish products. "
- CAROLINE J AGOSTINELLI
" Good service brilliant price. Thank you. "
- Josie turner