www.betterplaceimmigration.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.betterplaceimmigration.com

Tell us how www.betterplaceimmigration.com made you happy
I needed some guidance with my PR application and had the pleasure of consulting with Andrew! He was wonderful to deal with and answered my questions to the point.
He really takes care of his Client and provided superior customer service. I wouldn't have got my PR without their help.
It was really nice and had a great experience with the company. Got an insightful knowledge about the PR process, they are no doubt experts in their field, besides the fees, there is no downside to Betterplace Immigration.
Great service. Great work done. Everything went fast without any problems as they making sure you to meet all the necessary immigration paperwork requirements and giving all the help regarding the case. Big thank you to the team and especially Linda Li.
Thank you guys a lot!
I would highly recommend Betterplace Immigration to anyone having issues with immigration. The service was very friendly yet professional. You will be taken through everything you need to know and do in detail, based on your particular situation, leaving you much more confident after your consultation than before. Extra thanks to Elaina and Jen!
Best immigration firm EVER!! Best in the game! I want to say thanks to Ms Peggy for being so patience and helpful in helping me get all the information that I need. She was always there to answer my concerns. I had the best team on my side. I got my PR within 8 months which was really quick. Besides the high consultation fees there is no drawback.
Sharing that Diana specifically as an account manager was fantastic, she was always on top of all of our paperwork, status, next steps, timing. It is a very long process with so many different requirements that its nice to have someone help you navigate from the inside and look after you so personally.
Of many choices, Betterplace Immigration was the best choice for our needs. We experienced a very high level of professionalism and knowledge that made gave us the reassurance and confidence in our applications. We are so happy with the service that we continuing to work with the company.
It was a bit of a rough start with our application, but the end result was not disappointing. Betterplace Immigration did a good job in getting our PR Visa, They did their best in making sure that my application gets through and helped with all the documentation. Thanks for everything.
The best customer service, their representatives have excellent knowledge of the process, they made my complicated case very easy. The only downside I saw was the initial evaluation fees which needed to be paid in advance.
I found the whole team at Betterplace Immigration to be patient and informative. It was a long road to get to my citizenship and they helped me every step of the way. I much appreciate the attention they gave to me and thank them for seeing it through to the successful ending.
Thanks. ,Dan Brubeck
Thanks to Betterplace Immigration I can now finally be reunited with my spouse! My application was a bit difficult and took long time but they managed everything professionally and legally. Dunya has been supportive of me since day one and the final outcome says it all.
We worked with Betterplace Immigration on our express entry PR process and they were very helpful. Sanaa Mahmoud and Richard Mckergow who handled our case were very responsive and assisted us all throughout the entire process. We would definitely recommend their services.
They were always approachable and attended to all my queries properly. They explained everything properly and assisted me with all the steps required to secure my PR. Sometimes it took long time to get a reply or a call maybe because of time difference.
Initially, I was very skeptical around finalizing the consultant for my PR application but the confidence shown by the Betterplace Immigration team motivated me a lot. If you feel like exploring the caliber of your profile, this is one good place where you will not be misguided with any sort of false information.
The best consultancy for Canada, never thought getting Permanent residency would be so simple, never faced any hurdle, thanks to my case manager.
The services are pricey but I got all the help that was required from them starting with EOI till Visa approval. The initial evaluation fees of $600 shouldn't be there.
My experience with Betterplace Immigration has been absolutely amazing. I never imagined it would be so easy & quick to go about the whole PR process. A special shout out to my Case Managers. You made the process so simple and smooth that I had to face absolutely no hurdles.
Thank you!
I started my journey with Betterplace immigration in Nov 2018. It took over an year but I finally got my PR. On one hand they are very professional, knowledgeable and helpful but on the other, they take some time in replying, maybe it's because of the time difference. Overall a good consultancy.
I have no complain for the services of Betterplace immigration, they did everything that needed to be done for Canadian PR. I just think that the fees should be a little less, not everyone can afford $3000.
I received my PNP with the help of my case manager at Betterplace Immigration and without that I would never have received my ITA. Thanks to the entire team for their hard work and keeping me up to date.
www.betterplaceimmigration.com is rated 4.63 based on 56 reviews