www.betterplaceimmigration.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.betterplaceimmigration.com

Tell us how www.betterplaceimmigration.com made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I found the whole team at Betterplace Immigration to be patient and knowledgeable. It was a long road to get to my PR and they helped me at every step. I much appreciate the attention they gave to me and special thanks to my case manager Dan for seeing it through to the successful ending.
I needed some guidance with my PR application and had the pleasure of consulting with Andrew! He was wonderful to deal with and answered my questions to the point. He really takes care of his Client and provided superior customer service. I wouldn't have got my PR without their help.
Great service. Great work done. Everything went fast without any problems as they making sure you to meet all the necessary immigration paperwork requirements and giving all the help regarding the case. Big thank you to the team and especially Linda Li. Thank you guys a lot!
I would highly recommend Betterplace Immigration to anyone having issues with immigration. The service was very friendly yet professional. You will be taken through everything you need to know and do in detail, based on your particular situation, leaving you much more confident after your consultation than before. Extra thanks to Elaina and Jen!
My experience with Betterplace Immigration was quite rewarding. They are highly professional and strategic in their approach. They are best at understanding concerns/problems precisely and in providing just needed solution. With their strong problem-solving capabilities, they helped in immigration matter in shorter time. I’m highly thankful to entire Betterplace Immigration team, especially Ms. Tatiana. I strongly recommend them for prospect immigrants, who are looking excellent service.
Sharing that Diana specifically as an account manager was fantastic, she was always on top of all of our paperwork, status, next steps, timing. It is a very long process with so many different requirements that its nice to have someone help you navigate from the inside and look after you so personally.
The best customer service, their representatives have excellent knowledge of the process, they made my complicated case very easy. The only downside I saw was the initial evaluation fees which needed to be paid in advance.
The team at Betterplace Immigration were a great help in obtaining my permit residency through a common law partnership. There confidence and knowledge of immigration law put me at ease in what would of been a stressful application. I highly recommend them and would use them again if needed.
I found the whole team at Betterplace Immigration to be patient and informative. It was a long road to get to my citizenship and they helped me every step of the way. I much appreciate the attention they gave to me and thank them for seeing it through to the successful ending. Thanks. ,Dan Brubeck
When I first called them I was confident that it would be a good decision to choose Betterplace immigration and they were very helpful till the end of the PR process, it is the best Immigration team I can suggest. It might seem like a long time process, but it's all worth to wait and be patient and they work on every single detail.
Betterplace immigration do provide top quality services, they got me my PNP which in turn got me my PR. My case handler was really helpful with the process. Would like to thank them all.
Betterplace immigration do provide services of top quality and they deliver what they promise. My handler helped me in getting my PNP which in turn got me my PR. Would like to thank them all.
Betterplace Immigration do provide top quality services and they do their best to deliver what they promise. My handler got me my PNP and that in turn got me my PR. Would like to thank them all.
Initially, I was very skeptical around finalizing the consultant for my PR application but the confidence shown by the Betterplace Immigration team motivated me a lot. If you feel like exploring the caliber of your profile, this is one good place where you will not be misguided with any sort of false information.
I have been with Betterplace Immigration for past 3 months, they just created my EOI profile and now I am waiting for ITA. They have been very helpful and prompt and kept me up to date. Let's see how it goes from now on.
I am done with EOI profile creation and now hoping for ITA soon, the services of Betterplace Immigration has been great till now, they helped me a lot and answered all my queries.
I am in the middle of my PR process now, my EOI profile has been generated by Betterplace Immigration and got my final CRS score of 471, hoping for an ITA soon. They have been very helpful till now, good service.
The best consultancy for Canada, never thought getting Permanent residency would be so simple, never faced any hurdle, thanks to my case manager.
The services are pricey but I got all the help that was required from them starting with EOI till Visa approval. The initial evaluation fees of $600 shouldn't be there.
My experience with Betterplace Immigration has been absolutely amazing. I never imagined it would be so easy & quick to go about the whole PR process. A special shout out to my Case Managers. You made the process so simple and smooth that I had to face absolutely no hurdles. Thank you!
www.betterplaceimmigration.com is rated 4.69 based on 48 reviews