Big Frog Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply
Read Big Frog Supply Reviews

About Big Frog Supply:

Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The delivery people lost an order for my beloved Felco hand pruners. (My current pair is 20+ years old). It is pruning season here in no. Calif. The day they got my request for a replacement. Nice people, fast service!
Excellent online suppler : Professional well thought out and organized web page. Supplier communication was also excellent from purchase confirmation, shipping orders, and package tracking emails. I felt secure that my order was being handle with great care and confident that it would be delivered on time and undamaged. I will definitely order from Big Frog Supply again should that time arise and glady recommend this site to others. I also appreciate that FedEx was your choice to ship my product as they have a very good tracking software. Thank You
fast delivery, good communication, product as described, easy to use website
I ordered 1/2 in tracpipe on line. Very good price and fast shipping.
item was shipped same day arrived before my local supplier could get it in stock also the product was same name brand for $180 less from Big Frog excellent customer service
Web site was easy to use, packing was perfect, delivery was fast
Ordered a replacement part for my lighting. Unfortunately, not all the pieces came through. Big Frog customer support was very helpful in getting those pieces to me. Delivery for both were on par. Will definitely shop them again.
They sent eight automated emails in regard to one order.
Quick service and delivery. Excellent product description on the site.
Fast, easy ordering process. Free shipping, order arrived very quickly.
Super easy order process and excellent order tracking! Will be back!
You have the product I need at an incredible price and prompt delivery Thank you
Product arrived early. Packed well enough so no damage seen. Haven't installed yet but assuming everything will go as planned.
Quick shipping, great customer service, excellent products and phenomenal prices! Doesn't get better than that!
I wanted to add an item to my order. Big Frog Supply responded quickly and effectively, cancelling my previous order so I could re-do and make it complete. Then the new order was shipped very promptly and arrived quickly. My irrigation system is now working 100% again. Many thanks!
Called in my order, Very good service. Knowledgeable attendant. Was shipped and delivered quickly.
The price was good. They had what I wanted. It shipped on time. They communicated to let me know just what I needed to know. I would deal with Big Frog again in a heart beat.
website was easy to nav and good prices .shipping was good and packaging strong and not damaged.
slow turnaround, but it was winter , so didn't matter
Website is clean and efficient, decent prices, easy ordering, confirmation, and shipment notification, fast shipping and good tracking system, what's not to like?
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.78 based on 1,665 reviews