BIMBA Y LOLA Reviews

8PM
8PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does BIMBA Y LOLA deliver?

How can I contact BIMBA Y LOLA?

Tell us how BIMBA Y LOLA made you happy

"Just ended a month long dialogue with the company. My Leather Suede boots fell apart, with the rubber sole falling part as I strolled down the streets. It was just about 3 years from the date of purchase. Leather on the shoe is nice and could last years more, but the sole cracked. One would expect an item retailing at that price tag to have decent sole, I expected so. Highlighted the quality issue to BYL, HQ Spain, told to bring to store, after bringing to store, it was just a string of negative impressions: lack customer empathy, don't know their products, asked for proof of purchase when shoe box and SKU was quite evident, and finally reply from HQ, I stress, HQ, was "out of warranty period". Warranty? this is not an electric appliance?! Just an honest admission to bad product will be much better. A company that values its brand equity would first apologise, and express interest to improve its products. I lost a pair of shoes and ticked off B&Y, but B&Y loss their brand and haven't figured out what is wrong."
Are you BIMBA Y LOLA? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This is a brand I haver known for years since I am half Spanish - I thought since the brand was present in the UK that they had improved their collections to be more accessible to a larger audience which they did. Their clothes lines are modern, original and with great materials. I bought a red knot top which does not fit (the cut wasn't right for me), which I decided to send back for refund. The lack of customer service is really unsettling - I haven't received any email or text confirming the good receipt of the parcel, when I could check online it has since a few days, nor have I heard from them on anything at all. TERRIBLE way of managing the brand and reputation, Bimba y Lola, you need to improve or customers are going to drop like dead flies!"
"sucks a lot"
"Being a customer from bimba y Lola for many years, and having spend quite some money in buying their products, I expected that the customer service would be more respectful and professional. I ordered some products online. After 3 weeks I still don’t have them. Called a couple of times , wrote several emails, which where never answered to understand what happened. No explanation, no excuses. I will be asking my money back and never ordering anything from them again."
"Bad staff poor return policy"
"Bombs Y Lola is a very small company with no customer policies in place. Bought a pair of shoes, peak session, £115 and the quality was very poor. They were damaged less than 3 months after wearing them only a couple of times. Went to the shop and the assistant tried to understand but could not do much due to lack of the policies. Went back and forth with the shop and main offices for being told at the end that I could boot have a refund but I would need to spent at the shop in other item which are very expensive for what you get. Very poor customer service and misleads the customer branding itself as "posh brand" where have no pocket to put it right for the customer due to the lack of quality. Absolutely appalling. I do not recommend this brand at all"
BIMBA Y LOLA is rated 1.42 based on 24 reviews