BIOVEA Reviews

of reviewers recommend BIOVEA

Tell us how BIOVEA made you happy
Appalling customer service! NOT UK-based!

This company is effectively scamming customers into thinking orders are coming from the UK - by stating on their delivery page that Royal Mail is being used.

Would never have ordered if knew items were coming from the US - as would have known they would take a long time to arrive in this climate.

Needed the items before some treatment - didn't arrive in time. 4 or 5 days between any customer support emails. Insist would need to pay to return the items to them in the US at minimum cost of £22 - which is more than half the order total so totally unacceptable.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY outside of the US.
Avoid Biovea
I placed an order for £45 on 15 April. Their site confirms the item has been 'fully shipped' but we have not received the order. They say that there are delays delivering due to Covid, but no other supplier has taken six weeks. They are now not responding to my emails asking for a refund. I'm a lawyer so am looking to sue, but find that they have no UK address or telephone number, which is incredibly suspicious. I'm kicking myself for not having checked them out, having noted the numerous recent reviews describing Biovea in criminal terms. Avoid this outfit - they take your money but do not deliver.
Biovea US stole my money 169.32 USD

This is their message of confirmation of my order at 17 January 2020

Order Notification - Order # 40772352

Dear Mr. Hmood,
Thank you for shopping with BIOVEA. We have received your order and it is currently being processed.
They did not send the order
In addition , they want me to pay the order again
I cantacted them and they replied that they made ticket code is #271511 to use it in any further communication
Their US website can not be opened from USA citizens
They are professionals in cheating and steeling money by internet
They ask import taxes of 55% of the amount of your purchase. They don't answer your email and don't pay you back when you return their products!
This company should be avoided at all costs, they have no customer service what so ever. My order was delayed so I cancelled it there was no reply so I cancelled again once again no reply then the order turned up so I asked for a return label guess what no reply. Avoid them like the plague
Contacted about an issue with tracking and never heard back once they had my order number. Tried emailing as well and heard nothing back. Useless!
BIOVEA is rated 1.00 based on 6 reviews