BJS Home Delivery Reviews

of reviewers recommend BJS Home Delivery

Tell us how BJS Home Delivery made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very fast delivery, fantastic service, definitely will use again.
Binny and Raj (team 96) were very friendly and did everything they could to get the package up the stairs. Unfortunately it was too big but they gave it a good shot on an obviously busy day. They are really lovely chaps. It's just a shame that Made are packaging a sofa bed (which I would have thought is meant to be upstairs in most houses?!) in a box too big to be delivered.
I have been shopping at BJs for over 10 years now. I have a very busy schedule and decided to try BJs 2-day delivery. so, I placed my order on March 4th, in the evening 19 items $259. I'd figure order should arrive between Friday and Saturday the latest. On Friday morning at 1132A I get an e-mail stating that my order has been cancelled because my bank rejected the payment. So I get on the phone with my bank asking them why was my order declined? Bank informs me that everything is fine on their end. I checked my e-mail again just to find another e-mail stating that they cancelled my order because they did not have ONE of the items. So I called customer service, after waiting on hold for about 45 minutes the representative informed me that because that one item was missing they could not deliver, then for some reason we were disconnected. I called back again on hold for about 30 minutes, I explained the whole situation again, she informs that she can place the order again. I said ok; then she finds out that some of the items have shipped (mind you, this is Friday 3/6) so I asked which ones, she explains. So the person says ok I can see what you originally ordered let me order it for you, on top of that she says let me give you a $50 discount for the inconvenience, I said ok. Looking back there was no discount I started of at $259 minus the item not available $12 items that shipped $61 and the new order placed $183. It does not matter how you add this there is no discount. Now today is 3/9 10pm and I have not received one item from this order or the original one and this is SUPPOSED TO BE BJS 2-DAY DELIVERY??????? OH PLEASE. BJS YOU HAVE DROPPED THE BALL BIG TIME. I IMMENSELY REGRET RENEWING MY MEMBERSHIP WHAT A WASTE.
Goods not as described - wanting to charge £50 per item to collect.

The items cost £90 and £150!

Collection had to keep being arranged and the price kept going up!
Pretty much the worst delivery experience I've had, and probably one of the worst human interactions. The guy was bringing the package in, which looked wrong. So I asked him to open it. He claimed they never open the packaging. I told him it's in the service level agreement. He immediately calls me a liar. Not "you're wrong" or "are you sure", but "YOU ARE A LIAR". I show him the SLA in my laptop and he starts making excuses, saying the company never told him. He was looking at the same SLA on his phone, so I asked him to show me. He said he can't and got aggressive. So I equally had to give him a piece of my mind. You don't get to go to peoples homes and falsely call them a liar.

Their delivery guys is a danger and a menace. He should not be allowed into other peoples homes. I will certainly inform our building security of BJS Delivery.
BJS Home Delivery is rated 2.40 based on 5 reviews