Black Port Capital Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Black Port Capital

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Black Port Capital?

Tell us how Black Port Capital made you happy

"I've had a great experience with Black Port. Their picks are almost always profitable and they answer all my questions super fast. If you're looking for super quick results this isn't for you because they focus on long term profitability."
Are you Black Port Capital? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I need to correct my earlier review. The win rate is 82% and the losses are a low % as compared with the winners."
"Overall - the stock selections have been good. Currently heavy in biotech positions which can pop up fast with news - a couple are in the red. I'll leave an updated review in a couple of months. Some stocks I could have waited on and bought cheaper. Their results are accurate that they post. 88% wins. I'm staying with them."
"I love their stock alerts and they are almost always on point. Highly recommended for all kinds of traders."
"A fantastic experience. They don't only provide great trade recommendations (which actually do make money) but they support team is top notch. Answered all my questions within hours, provided proof when I asked for it and helped me set up my account. I've been happily with them for 6 months and my trading account is even happier!"
"Tips all went bad. Only 2-3 per month. If you set stop loss at 15% you wiĺl likely get stopped out. Otherwise you run the risk of an even bigger loss. The last two trades Ive entered in are at 50% down & 30+ percent down. So you need the stops or you have to hold them for a long time. Its mostly bio & healthcare which is extremely volatile. Stay away!"
"Unfortunately I cannot leave a positive review. All the tipped stocks have gone seriously down except 2 of them. Ive lost a lot of money. They have not sent out very many tips only averaging 2-3 per month. If you follow their advice of 15 % stop loss you"ll likely get kicked out of the trade. If you hold on you could loose consideranly more. I have to say stay away!"
"SCAM, stay away. When will the law step in and stop these punks. Wish I could find them and get my hands on them.. Also heads up, they shut down Black Port Capital and are now operating under WWW.silverfusion.com"
"These criminals are at it again with another scam service....STAY AWAY!!!! They are operating under: WWW.silverfusion.com"
"700$ gone those thieves have disappered"
"Looks to be a Scam."
"Agree with previous reviews. They dont do what they advertise. Hardly any stock picks, what they send are not good ( dropping by way more than the stop recommended loss). You will get burned & loose big time with their picks. Stay away or risk loosing loads of money!"
"Promised 8 to 15 alerts each month but only delivered 1 or 2 and nothing since July 20th. I have asked for a refund but not expecting anything as they don’t reply. Agree with all comments below, Stay away!!!!"
"Worst service ever!!! Stay away! They claim to give out a few alerts each week, but its been more like 1 a month if your lucky. I've been a subscriber for almost 6 months and have gotten 6 alerts. 2 were actually closed out for small gains, but the other 4 dropped like a rock, and blew right through the stop loss that they had recommended. But what they do to cover up their losses is pretend the stop loss is not there, and hope and pray that the stock recovers enough so they don't have to count it as a loss. The stock would be down 20 to 30% or more and they wont post it as a loss even though it blasted through the stop losses weeks ago and just keeps going lower. And then when you email them, they either ignore your email, or respond several days or weeks later and try to avoid the subject. BIG WASTE OF MONEY!"
"So far its been HORRIBLE..I would STAY AWAY I have been with them for almost a month and so far TERRIBLE. ALL 5 stock tips are big losers. Mostly Biotech questionable pump and dump companies. Every tip they have given is losing money. They also mislead in their questions section. They definitely hold trades longer than 2 weeks. If there average rate of return is 82% then how did they turn $25,000 into $1.4 million in 5 years? Their numbers don't add up. The reviews on Facebook look fake if you dig in and look at the peoples profiles that left them. They don't answer questions. They don't give you 15-18 trades per month. They aren't a registered company."
Black Port Capital is rated 2.47 based on 15 reviews