Blinds Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blinds Direct

Tell us how Blinds Direct made you happy
My blind arrived damaged. Emailed the company and got an immediate response. Sent me a new blind. Nothing was a problem. Fantastic servicet.massey
Do not buy from this company, they sell inferior products and some don’t even turn up. I had two blind rails they were faulty on delivery, and another two they were supposedly delivered but hadn’t been. As I left it another day to see if it turns up, they said I left it too long and have lost my money. They have defrauded me out of money, and have proven they don’t care about the customers. I have uploaded the telephone call recording online, so you can hear for yourself how bad the service really is. So unless you want to waste your money don’t use this company. They are also known as Interior Goods Direct Limited and the 51 year old director is Darren Green. I have found a much better company, who are honest and provide a quicker service. Blinds 2 Go are the ones to use.
Awful, didn’t turn up even though they said they did. Then had to drive to get them and they weren’t there. Now the ones l have are at the wrong size. Really awful. Customer service are friendly but they are not a company l will be buying from again. Really bad. Won’t replace or refund awesome thanks
Ordered 20 made to measure vane only blinds. Order went through and payment taken and states 14 working days. So after 14 working days contacted them as no product, for them to say the material I wanted was out of stock and no expected in stock time frame !!! No contact from them during this period until I chased it up!! Useless customer service. Surely not hard to contact me to say that it's out of stock at the start! Went elsewhere and had a far better service.
We purchased 6 blinds from this company and spent over £300. We followed the instructions on their website for fitting blinds into the window recess. Take 3 measurements at different heights and use the smallest one. You enter this on the website and check out the products. Clicking on a few links brings up lots of information including the fact that they will take 0.75cm off each side to allow the blinds to fit easily (this is a total of 1.5cm!). Also, hidden at the bottom is another link that says they can also make your blinds an additional 0.5cm out. So that is a possible 2cm difference on the measurements that you enter. The have an option for exact fitting (again, can be 0.5cm wrong) but they say this is for fitting outside of the recess. So what all this means, is that they can make your blinds up to the wrong measurements and then claim that it’s your problem because it says in separate places on the website that they can do it wrong. What they should do, is make them up correctly. It’s fair enough to take some off the sides to fit easier, but when you are getting up to 2cm of difference that is taking it too far. With this level of error it is impossible to fit the blinds, even though you followed their measurement instructions. If you use this company, there is no guarantee at all that the blinds you buy will fit your window, and the company will do nothing about it, because it’s in their small print that 2cm error is acceptable.
Blinds Direct is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews