Blinds2go Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blinds2go

Tell us how Blinds2go made you happy
Customer service was dreadful
Over the last 6 months have ordered several thousand pounds worth of blinds and shutters. Yes, hitches, but nice friendly customer ears services staff, real people, who sorted out glitch, and compensated me on next order.
NOW!
Where do I begin, order for blinds arrived one blind short. Only option was to have on line chat, no real people any more. I waited an hour, wondered what was going on, would have bothered but I wanted my blind, 'chat' person not very supportive, eventually said that it had been sent separately, no email, nothing to say what is happening. Sadly, would not order again, and more shutters? Sadly, not without having a discussion with a sales person. Blinds 2go? There are other company's out there, and THEY provide the service you USED to. So very disappointing.
Appalling after service.
They clearly don’t like complaints!
Ordered shades which were installed in January - two different kinds which cost us thousands of dollars. After less than six weeks, one of the shades would not stay up. I contacted the company, repeatedly, on the phone and via email, and received no response for three weeks (understandable due to the pandemic). I finally reached someone who told me that I would have to bring in the broken shade for repair. They would not replace it. So, I will have to have a window in my bedroom without a shade for who knows how long while it is repaired. This window faces the street and a street light. How is that supposed to work for us? When I told the rep that, I got the party line that they do not replace shades. This is ridiculously unacceptable. Not only will they not take out a shade they put in (I was told they would talk me through taking it down), but they will not replace a shade that is clearly defective and probably was from the beginning as it lasted barely six weeks.

Secondly, we had a radiator burst and one of the new shades was stained. I put in a claim to my insurance but had to jump through hoops to get the price for the one shade from Blinds2Go. The rep would not give me the information or could not be bothered to look it up. The insurance rep had to call them to get that info.

Avoid this company. Their customer service absolutely stinks. So do some of the shades.
Ordered a white roller blind. When the blind arrived it was not white. The label attached to the blind said “dirty white”. I contacted blinds 2 go via live chat, after a long wait was told that in the description on their website the blind was described as “off white” I asked the agent to show me where but they refused. I took a screenshot from their website and from the confirmation email they had sent me 2 weeks before showing that The blind we ordered was in fact described as “white”. The ignored this and said that it’s a made to measure item and they do not have to swap it for a white one. The website is so misleading then. Disgusting customer service! Avoid them!
Needed a new blackout blind during the covid-19 lockdown and this company came up with the goods very effectively and at a reasonable price. Used their online chat where it was run by actual people rather than robots which was reassuring and efficient. Nothing was too much trouble! I would definitely recommend this company. Lots of choice too. I was a bit worried about fitting but instructions were clear so no problem. I’m a happy customer!,
AVOID!!
I ordered 2x Blackout Roman blinds for my bedroom. They DO NOT block out the light. The chain was so short I could hardly reach it to operate them and they are SO slow to go up and down it feels like every morning and evening is an extra chore. After spending >£200 I was expecting a quality, user friendly product. Sadly not the case. Customer services are frustrating to deal with- I’ve had to repeat myself time and time again. They’ve sent me a longer chain but ignored my other complaints and have not offered a refund even though I’ve explained repeatly I’m deeply unsatisfied with the product. GO ELSEWHERE!!!
I've ordered blinds for difficult to measure patio doors and windows and they have fitted excellently. Very quick delivery and easy to install and competitively priced.
Ordered blinds - they arrived in a different size to what was ordered and 2 blinds were faulty. Called in 2 weeks ago to be told to send photos which we did and was promised a call back. No call received. Called in on 2 March spoke to Rekurta who processed a refund of £109.94 (after I held on for 20 minutes whille a manager approved it) and advised w would receive the refund in 3-5 working days. 5 working days later, no refund. Called and spoke to Tyra who said refund hadn't been processed correctly and it needed to go through a manager to process the credit etc. Asked to speak to a manager who then was too busy to talk to me.
Tyra advised she had now processed it again and that the refund will be in our account in 5-7 more working days!. She was very patronizing and rude. Who knows if the refund will ever be received by us but my advice is NOT TO BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Appears they do anything not to refund or honour their commitments. Oh and bye the way, the calls that are apparently recorded - now according to Tyra they are not so no recourse to anything told to you along the way. RUN ... RUN AND RUN...... go to the bigger companies. Buy with peace of mind that you can return faulty goods and receive your money back!
Can't praise this company enough, ordered a blind 6 months ago for kitchen door but forgot the colour, wanted a match for a big window, phoned up gave post code success, ordered delivered and hung within a week or so.
Easy to contact, efficient ordering system fast delivery. Fantastic service
First class in every way. Really lovely quality blind, well made, super material. Highly recommended. Bigger slots on the brackets to allow for adjustments and levelling once the screws are in the wall would be my only improvement. Would def use again.
I'd only ever used Hilary's Bljnds before but I was after a particular colour that I could only find on Blinds2go. I was after a replacement roller blind and took the measurements from my existing blind.

I was extremely pleased with the quality of the blind. The accompanying brackets were so versatile and the measurements so accurate that I was able to use the existing screw holes.

I only have 2 negative comments, which is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5, but it wouldn't stop me using them again: the pull chain could do with being longer, and despite emailing me as the blind passed through Production, no mention was given of its despatch: both quite minor points.
Excellent product and outstanding service especially at Christmas time
Used many times and always great product, great service and great value with the widest choice of products, options and colours
Quick service good blind have used several times and service always good
The quality was second to none, loved it, I was becoming impatient waiting for it to come but well worth the wait finished my bathroom beautifully
Made to measure blinds, just put in your measurements and within minutes have the right size and price for you.
Perfectly fitted blinds at a reasonable price and in a decent time frame.
The blinds arrived well packed and fitted the door perfectly although we can't work out how to raise them but it doesn't matter 'cos they stay there all the time anyway. They close fine. Look good. Weren't too impressed with the customer service people, they sounded disinterested. All in all a good product.
Blinds2go is rated 3.61 based on 23 reviews