Blinds2go Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Blinds2go

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Blinds2go deliver?

How can I contact Blinds2go?

Tell us how Blinds2go made you happy

Telephone
"Easy to contact, efficient ordering system fast delivery. Fantastic service"
Are you Blinds2go? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"First class in every way. Really lovely quality blind, well made, super material. Highly recommended. Bigger slots on the brackets to allow for adjustments and levelling once the screws are in the wall would be my only improvement. Would def use again."
"I'd only ever used Hilary's Bljnds before but I was after a particular colour that I could only find on Blinds2go. I was after a replacement roller blind and took the measurements from my existing blind. I was extremely pleased with the quality of the blind. The accompanying brackets were so versatile and the measurements so accurate that I was able to use the existing screw holes. I only have 2 negative comments, which is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5, but it wouldn't stop me using them again: the pull chain could do with being longer, and despite emailing me as the blind passed through Production, no mention was given of its despatch: both quite minor points."
"Excellent product and outstanding service especially at Christmas time"
"Used many times and always great product, great service and great value with the widest choice of products, options and colours"
"Quick service good blind have used several times and service always good"
"The quality was second to none, loved it, I was becoming impatient waiting for it to come but well worth the wait finished my bathroom beautifully"
"Made to measure blinds, just put in your measurements and within minutes have the right size and price for you."
"Perfectly fitted blinds at a reasonable price and in a decent time frame."
"The blinds arrived well packed and fitted the door perfectly although we can't work out how to raise them but it doesn't matter 'cos they stay there all the time anyway. They close fine. Look good. Weren't too impressed with the customer service people, they sounded disinterested. All in all a good product."
"The blinds came packaged very well and not damaged. True to the colour as sample, easy to follow instructions and well made. What’s not to like? I would recommend this company."
Joy
"Easy to order blinds to my exact sizes on the website at a fair price. Kept me informed as to the status of my order. Order arrived when stated."
"They did not make me happy, very poor service from the onset, took twice as long as they said they would to supply the product. Very poor colour match to the sample. Will never use them again."
Blinds2go is rated 4.62 based on 13 reviews