Blinds2go Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blinds2go

Tell us how Blinds2go made you happy
Ordered blinds - they arrived in a different size to what was ordered and 2 blinds were faulty. Called in 2 weeks ago to be told to send photos which we did and was promised a call back. No call received. Called in on 2 March spoke to Rekurta who processed a refund of £109.94 (after I held on for 20 minutes whille a manager approved it) and advised w would receive the refund in 3-5 working days. 5 working days later, no refund. Called and spoke to Tyra who said refund hadn't been processed correctly and it needed to go through a manager to process the credit etc. Asked to speak to a manager who then was too busy to talk to me.
Tyra advised she had now processed it again and that the refund will be in our account in 5-7 more working days!. She was very patronizing and rude. Who knows if the refund will ever be received by us but my advice is NOT TO BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Appears they do anything not to refund or honour their commitments. Oh and bye the way, the calls that are apparently recorded - now according to Tyra they are not so no recourse to anything told to you along the way. RUN ... RUN AND RUN...... go to the bigger companies. Buy with peace of mind that you can return faulty goods and receive your money back!
Over the last 6 months have ordered several thousand pounds worth of blinds and shutters. Yes, hitches, but nice friendly customer ears services staff, real people, who sorted out glitch, and compensated me on next order.
NOW!
Where do I begin, order for blinds arrived one blind short. Only option was to have on line chat, no real people any more. I waited an hour, wondered what was going on, would have bothered but I wanted my blind, 'chat' person not very supportive, eventually said that it had been sent separately, no email, nothing to say what is happening. Sadly, would not order again, and more shutters? Sadly, not without having a discussion with a sales person. Blinds 2go? There are other company's out there, and THEY provide the service you USED to. So very disappointing.
Appalling after service.
They clearly don’t like complaints!
AVOID!!
I ordered 2x Blackout Roman blinds for my bedroom. They DO NOT block out the light. The chain was so short I could hardly reach it to operate them and they are SO slow to go up and down it feels like every morning and evening is an extra chore. After spending >£200 I was expecting a quality, user friendly product. Sadly not the case. Customer services are frustrating to deal with- I’ve had to repeat myself time and time again. They’ve sent me a longer chain but ignored my other complaints and have not offered a refund even though I’ve explained repeatly I’m deeply unsatisfied with the product. GO ELSEWHERE!!!
They did not make me happy, very poor service from the onset, took twice as long as they said they would to supply the product. Very poor colour match to the sample.
Will never use them again.
Blinds2go is rated 3.54 based on 24 reviews