Blinds2go Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blinds2go

Tell us how Blinds2go made you happy
I'd only ever used Hilary's Bljnds before but I was after a particular colour that I could only find on Blinds2go. I was after a replacement roller blind and took the measurements from my existing blind.

I was extremely pleased with the quality of the blind. The accompanying brackets were so versatile and the measurements so accurate that I was able to use the existing screw holes.

I only have 2 negative comments, which is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5, but it wouldn't stop me using them again: the pull chain could do with being longer, and despite emailing me as the blind passed through Production, no mention was given of its despatch: both quite minor points.
The blinds arrived well packed and fitted the door perfectly although we can't work out how to raise them but it doesn't matter 'cos they stay there all the time anyway. They close fine. Look good. Weren't too impressed with the customer service people, they sounded disinterested. All in all a good product.
Blinds2go is rated 3.73 based on 22 reviews