Blinds2go Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blinds2go

Tell us how Blinds2go made you happy
Needed a new blackout blind during the covid-19 lockdown and this company came up with the goods very effectively and at a reasonable price. Used their online chat where it was run by actual people rather than robots which was reassuring and efficient. Nothing was too much trouble! I would definitely recommend this company. Lots of choice too. I was a bit worried about fitting but instructions were clear so no problem. I’m a happy customer!,
I've ordered blinds for difficult to measure patio doors and windows and they have fitted excellently. Very quick delivery and easy to install and competitively priced.
Can't praise this company enough, ordered a blind 6 months ago for kitchen door but forgot the colour, wanted a match for a big window, phoned up gave post code success, ordered delivered and hung within a week or so.
Easy to contact, efficient ordering system fast delivery. Fantastic service
First class in every way. Really lovely quality blind, well made, super material. Highly recommended. Bigger slots on the brackets to allow for adjustments and levelling once the screws are in the wall would be my only improvement. Would def use again.
Excellent product and outstanding service especially at Christmas time
Used many times and always great product, great service and great value with the widest choice of products, options and colours
Quick service good blind have used several times and service always good
The quality was second to none, loved it, I was becoming impatient waiting for it to come but well worth the wait finished my bathroom beautifully
Made to measure blinds, just put in your measurements and within minutes have the right size and price for you.
Perfectly fitted blinds at a reasonable price and in a decent time frame.
The blinds came packaged very well and not damaged. True to the colour as sample, easy to follow instructions and well made. What’s not to like? I would recommend this company.
Easy to order blinds to my exact sizes on the website at a fair price. Kept me informed as to the status of my order. Order arrived when stated.
Blinds2go is rated 3.73 based on 22 reviews