Blinds2go Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Blinds2go

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Blinds2go deliver?

How can I contact Blinds2go?

Tell us how Blinds2go made you happy

Telephone
"I've ordered blinds for difficult to measure patio doors and windows and they have fitted excellently. Very quick delivery and easy to install and competitively priced."
Are you Blinds2go? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Can't praise this company enough, ordered a blind 6 months ago for kitchen door but forgot the colour, wanted a match for a big window, phoned up gave post code success, ordered delivered and hung within a week or so."
"Easy to contact, efficient ordering system fast delivery. Fantastic service"
"First class in every way. Really lovely quality blind, well made, super material. Highly recommended. Bigger slots on the brackets to allow for adjustments and levelling once the screws are in the wall would be my only improvement. Would def use again."
"Excellent product and outstanding service especially at Christmas time"
"Used many times and always great product, great service and great value with the widest choice of products, options and colours"
"Quick service good blind have used several times and service always good"
"The quality was second to none, loved it, I was becoming impatient waiting for it to come but well worth the wait finished my bathroom beautifully"
"Made to measure blinds, just put in your measurements and within minutes have the right size and price for you."
"Perfectly fitted blinds at a reasonable price and in a decent time frame."
"The blinds came packaged very well and not damaged. True to the colour as sample, easy to follow instructions and well made. What’s not to like? I would recommend this company."
Joy
"Easy to order blinds to my exact sizes on the website at a fair price. Kept me informed as to the status of my order. Order arrived when stated."
"I'd only ever used Hilary's Bljnds before but I was after a particular colour that I could only find on Blinds2go. I was after a replacement roller blind and took the measurements from my existing blind. I was extremely pleased with the quality of the blind. The accompanying brackets were so versatile and the measurements so accurate that I was able to use the existing screw holes. I only have 2 negative comments, which is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5, but it wouldn't stop me using them again: the pull chain could do with being longer, and despite emailing me as the blind passed through Production, no mention was given of its despatch: both quite minor points."
"The blinds arrived well packed and fitted the door perfectly although we can't work out how to raise them but it doesn't matter 'cos they stay there all the time anyway. They close fine. Look good. Weren't too impressed with the customer service people, they sounded disinterested. All in all a good product."
"They did not make me happy, very poor service from the onset, took twice as long as they said they would to supply the product. Very poor colour match to the sample. Will never use them again."
"Ordered blinds - they arrived in a different size to what was ordered and 2 blinds were faulty. Called in 2 weeks ago to be told to send photos which we did and was promised a call back. No call received. Called in on 2 March spoke to Rekurta who processed a refund of £109.94 (after I held on for 20 minutes whille a manager approved it) and advised w would receive the refund in 3-5 working days. 5 working days later, no refund. Called and spoke to Tyra who said refund hadn't been processed correctly and it needed to go through a manager to process the credit etc. Asked to speak to a manager who then was too busy to talk to me. Tyra advised she had now processed it again and that the refund will be in our account in 5-7 more working days!. She was very patronizing and rude. Who knows if the refund will ever be received by us but my advice is NOT TO BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Appears they do anything not to refund or honour their commitments. Oh and bye the way, the calls that are apparently recorded - now according to Tyra they are not so no recourse to anything told to you along the way. RUN ... RUN AND RUN...... go to the bigger companies. Buy with peace of mind that you can return faulty goods and receive your money back!"
Blinds2go is rated 4.44 based on 16 reviews