Virgin Media Reviews

Dave
Virgin Media 1 star review on 23rd October 2022
Mark R
Virgin Media 1 star review on 15th September 2022
Great service and all problems sorted out when Matthew called. Thanks
they are excellent with their service and they listen to their customers. very happy with them
I reselected my package with Virgin Media and they were excellent and professional
We have switched over from Sky as the package was getting too expensive and the discount offered was not good enough to stay so by switching to Virgin Media for a similar package we saved around £40 per month and included BT sport.
When i first spoke to Rosa from Virgin Business customer service, i felt enthralled by her aura of confidence, her due diligence in helping us and her outstanding efforts. Thank you Rosa, you did not solve our issue but it was lovely to chat with you.
Easy and fast
Got my fibre installed today by lucas 31851 i just want to say how fab he was and want to rate him 10 out of 10 best service ever
I telephoned virgin media on the 8th of April at 21:00 spoke to the lovelest man who compeltely sympathised with my issues on my account. I was so very greatful for his expertese and his sincere empathy. He explained my package, what i needed to do and how i could manage my issue. Overall my experience speaking to this employer was a releif with my current situation due to health conditions during this pandemic.
Customer Care Service, I spoke to a very nice and uderstanding lady named Karhlee ( hope I spelt name right) today 4th April she real!y tried her best at trying to resolve my problem. In the end between Karhlee and her Manager resolved it satisfactory. Many thanks to you both. Hope there is some way this message can be relayed to them Regards
I've had many problems with Virgin Media before, with both customer service and my wifi router; however there is one employee who offered great customer service - I think his name was Kiran, who convinced me to stay with virgin media. Great customer service, Kiran!
We would like to thank Huseyin Karakas 70816 for completing a very difficult connection for both my husband and I. We are extremely grateful to him for his kindness, professionalism and expertise. |We can now watch our favourite TV programs upstairs and downstairs and also connect to the internet. Brilliant. Thanks again. Many thanks. Karen and Patrick McCarthy
The engineer steve was fantastic very well mannered very helpful I want to leave a 10 for everything but you have not asked me to review him why
I signed up a new contract today and the customer service agent called Daniel assisted me very well. The company (VM) should have more agents like him.
just been upgraded from Paul Evans at Virgin Media absolute pleasure to deal with and top class customer service, credit to your business. Hope this Lad gets some recognition for this review
I give virgin media 5 stars for having the worst customer service experience EVER.. and 5 stars 4 their bare faced cheek of stealing from their customers. STAY AWAY FROM VIRGIN MEDIA..now I know how Branson made his money..robbing from his customers!!!...THIEF'S!!!!!
engineer excellant explained things on tivo we never knew lovely person nothing too much trouble
This morning I had a problem with my TVs service I contacted your help line spoke to a lady who was extremely helpful was on the phone for about an hour until the problem was sorted. I don't have her name but she is a credit to your helpline.
Wanting to upgrade my package although took ages to get through to person they were very helpful on changing my deal and getting a good price
We would like to commend your agent Denise who worked extremely hard to help us reconnect our internet after it had been erroneously disconnect. Denise came into this after we had been without our connection for 4 days and by not giving up she managed to do what several other agents had failed to do. Denise was pleasant, calm, coherent and knowledgable and we were delighted. She is a ⭐️ and deserves recognition for her service to Virgin. Thank you from Iain & Shiona Morgan
Got through after half hour on hold, went through usual security check ie password mothers maden name. Spoke to some stroppy Scottish women whe made me go security check again . She told me it was the wrong password. I've used this password for 20 years or so. Refused to acknowledged who I was even though she had my address Date of birth in front of her. I will be canceling my contract next month, should have done it last month as it took me 4 days to spk to someone reg useless set top box.
Virgin Media is rated 1.2 based on 1,778 reviews