BOATsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend BOATsmart!
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read BOATsmart! Reviews

1-877-792-3926

info@boatsmartexam.com

Tell us how BOATsmart! made you happy
I was surprised at the information covered. The course was quite beneficial. I do wish that they allowed you to view your mistakes.
This was a good course. The information was presented in a very nice format and also very clear!
Some modules had questions associated with later modules which made for an increased challenge/adventure. Very much enjoyed the occasional comic relief provided by the videos. One area to improve could be to provide more legislative information included within the modules and module summaries as many of the finer and testable details were overlooked. Overall, very impressed with the learning materials and ease of use of your platform. Passed!
Great education and experience. Thank you!
Great and informative course. Like the module split. Made it easy to do and felt accomplished along the way
This course was very helpful, informative and well presented. Easy to navigate and I didn’t have any issues accessing the course online (which seems to be the problem with some other online boating safety courses). Thanks.
Quick and informative class/license
Excellent animations and graphics to illustrate principles. A few questions on the exam were NOT covered in the course - please fix that!
Excellent course but would like to know the correct answers to the questions I had wrong on the exam
I loved the hip hop music in the video sequences
It allowed me to go back whenever I had time to study and start where I left off. It was good to have the practice tests between each section. It did assist me to learn the principles of boat safety and pass the course final exam.
WOULD BE HELPFUL TO KNOW THE COURSE QUESTIONS WE ANSWERED INCORRECTLY
Excellent study program. Makes a significant amount of content interesting, relevant and entertaining.
Enjoyable course
I noticed a handful of questions have spelling mistakes. It would be good to review the questions before publishing them.
I found the music in the videos very distracting, it sometimes competed with the narrator.

If you would like more appropriate background music that won't take away from the lessons I am a professional session musician and would happy to record something for you!
BOATsmart had a nice interface, but had a plethora of typos, duplicate lessons, and duplicate questions. I also didn't agree with the decision to make a user repeat a module, especially re-integrating time limits, if they fail a quiz. Overall, 4/10
I studied the Boatsmart program for 2 days and then wrote the Transport Canada Exam. Other that one question on the test, all content was in the study materials. The question that made me really have to think was on boat lighting. The light combination on the exam was not in the materials but i took a stab at it and got it right. I am in my 60’s and retired. If i can get 100 on the exam it shows that the material works in your program. Thanks for making me a better boater.
very well designed course, easy to understand and follow.
A little long, but very informative and helpful!
BOATsmart! is rated 4.43 based on 7,105 reviews