BOATsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend BOATsmart!
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read BOATsmart! Reviews

1-877-792-3926

info@boatsmartexam.com

Tell us how BOATsmart! made you happy
Very easy to comprehend, without information overload for a first timer. Great you can go at your own pace. Would love a way to go back and download some reference links from course
It took me 5 tries to connect with your team about difficulties I had getting redirected to the Boatsmart website to complete my exam. 1 phone call 3 chats and 1 email later and 5 days of wait time. Issue was resolved and I finally completed the exam.
Love this! Very clear and easy to follow and understand. Extremely user friendly
The course was easy to download and to work though at an individual's own pace. The program picks up where a person leaves and returns to at a later time. The information was clear and well presented. It would be nice if, after each test, the incorrect answers would be displayed so a person would know what questions were answered incorrectly. Or, maybe that information was available and I just didn't know how to access it. Great course and having completed it afforded me a discount on my boat insurance.
The course was very comprehensive. Passed final exam with 98%. I am amazed at the number of complaints in the reviews. Videos worked fine, questions had correct answer, no issues moving to and from Transport Canada exam. Temp Card printed fine. I was able to return to course content many times over a month. Found the optional study book extremely helpful.
This course was thorough in its knowledge and well executed in its delivery. I found it easy to understand. The optional study book is very comprehensive and an excellent reference tool. I reviewed other courses but found yours to be the best. Thanks!
Definitely a course worth taking!
Very user-friendly with text, audio and video options. Video was excellent to aid learning and break the monotony of learning the course content. Well done! I would recommend!
Easy to follow
Well put together program!
Good but the time limit to wait to go to next question I did not like and made it harder for me to remember stuff as I found myself staring at the timer waiting to click nextb
The courses are a bit slow in place, but easily understood and valuable. Some proofreading needs to be done on the content, however. There are some obvious misspellings and missing apostrophes throughout. They are a real blemish on an otherwise professional product.
A great an intuitive course. Easy to follow along a the information stick with you. The course make you prepared to pass the exam and make you well prepared for the waterways.
Great videos. Really prepared me for the exam.
Crooks. Stay away
Flare information is in module 7, but quiz questions are in another module, where you are not taught the information. I wasn’t able to review which questions I got wrong on mobile, so it is hard to learn from mistakes and know what I need to review before the final exam.
I found the course extremely thorough and fully prepared me to write the exam with confidence. My only suggestion is that you had to wait for the timer to change to the next lesson which was irritating and definately made the course longer to take than it needed to be. Students should be able to go at there one speed and be able to move on when they are ready too.
Stay away. Very very bad place. Did course and would not let me do final exam. Call the number to help and all day I left my phone on hold and no answer. I emailed them and nothing. I’m thinking they took my money and that’s it. Guess my next step is to make a complaint to transport Canada. Try and get my money back. So learn from my experience and stay away. On day two going on day three that close at 5 pm nothing☹️ Haha they just hung up on me at 5pm. Going to try and call they American number now.
Hey to those people who are not getting anywhere with email or calling… I just got off the phone with customer service. Kaitlyn was so sorry for the delay and explained that unexpectedly some staff members had left and now they are extremely short staffed. (Only 2 staff left) Please bare with them!! They will get back to you!!
I misplaced my boating license. I ordered and paid for 2 replacement cards over 3 weeks ago. I have not received anything. I have tried to follow up via email several time. Got two responses . One made no sense. The other wanted my order number DOB and full name. I have followed up twice in the last 2 weeks for a status report and have received nothing. I called this morning and got in the que. its 330pm and still no call back. Questioning if this site is legit!!!!
BOATsmart! is rated 4.41 based on 7,896 reviews