BOATsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend BOATsmart!
4.4
Based on 8,057 reviews
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read BOATsmart! Reviews

1-877-792-3926

info@boatsmartexam.com

Tell us how BOATsmart! made you happy
Good course, easy to understand, prepared me well for the exam.
I’ve been boating/on a boat most of my life and I learned a great deal. Not a bad deal for $50 and 3 hrs of my life. Nice work y’all!
Excellent structure. I was well prepared to pass the exam the first time.
Great and easy to use
It was great. I learned a lot and passed my boat licence test. I do have 2 complaints. 1) After each module you write a quiz. Then you get a mark on the quiz, but it doesn't tell you which questions you go wrong so that you can learn from your mistakes. 2) There are a few quiz questions that I didn't know the answer to and then I learned the answer in a different chapter. That was poor. But on the whole, it was a good course worth taking.
Paid for the course on March 17th with PayPal, my payment has been on hold for 3 weeks even though the money has been taken out of my account. No one has answered my email or the support form I sent in. Save your time and get the course somewhere else.
Overall it was a good course, the only complaint that I have is the amount of time you are forced to spend on each slide. I understand that it’s intended to make sure people actually learn and don’t just skip through the slides, however I am a fast reader and it was frustrating having to wait for 30-60seconds AFTER I was done reading before I could move on.
Great course loved the read through audio helped me do the course and multitask
Please include an option to review incorrectly answered questions after each quiz
Well put together, learned a lot. Very informative
If you have hours and hours of extra free time use this method. How to fuel a boat takes 10+ required minutes of video alone. Very slow and mandatory video. Find better options elsewhere.
I think this company went out of business. I paid the fee. I spent all day taking the class. When it came time to take the final it crashed. No one will get back to me. No phone calls. No emails. Don't use this company.
Great tutorials. They had a combo of audio, images, and text - so important for accessibility and people with short attention spans like mine.
Easy to use platform with clear and concise video lessons!
This course is a fraud DO NOT ENROLL. I registered, paid the fee, completed the course and the test link does not work. There is absolutely no help line, zero email response from the administrators, and so, so, so many wasted hours logged for nothing. Please do not enroll because you'll end up having to retake the course via another service and pay a second enrollment fee.!!!
easy to follow, but sometimes a bit too redundant.
The course was well done and I was well prepared for the test.
Great
Great information, course well laid out
Thank you for saving my progress! I took 2 years to complete my course (thanks COIVD) but when I picked it back up it was right where I’d left off.
BOATsmart! is rated 4.4 based on 8,057 reviews