BOATsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend BOATsmart!
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read BOATsmart! Reviews

1-877-792-3926

info@boatsmartexam.com

Tell us how BOATsmart! made you happy
The course is good, but the customer service is horrible when you need help or have a question. It takes way to long for someone to answer you and the only way anyone ever does get back to you is via an email. And by way to long, I mean like over one week. Sometimes I had to send a follow-up email before ever hearing from someone.
very easy to navigate thru the coarse
Great course info but it would be much better if you didn’t have to wait for that stupid timer to run down before moving on. My phone battery died waiting on that thing. Other than that good content!!
The videos and narration where extremely helpful. When I was out on the water I felt I had a good understanding of what the other boaters were doing and how to read the navigation markers. Thank you.
Great course but clock is long on some topics and I had to wait until clock ran out before moving on to next subject.
Customer service is poor. I'm into my 4th month into trying to get a replacement boat card. Left call back number numerous time without a response. Tried contact email no response. Finally a rep called and after looking up my info said they needed to escalate because my original card was issued in 2009. Still no response. Poor service and not very professional.
I passed the course but didn’t get my original plastic license. Just paid to have a replacement sent out.
Great course, only issue Is I still haven't received my hard copy license yet. Been months since I completed it. Overall great course, very informative and highly recommend.
Thorough for non boaters and a good review for those who own and use boats regarly
I enjoyed taking the online course very much. I felt well prepared for the Transport Canada Test
Very informative. Good graphics. Good coverage of materials. Short and sweet with helpful hints. Thank you
The customer service is horrible. I purchased the exam via their website paying with Paypal. Despite the money being taken from my Paypal, their website showed payment pending. I tried to reach out to the phone number provided. No one picks up. I tried the email address provided on their website as well as paypal. Both emails bounced. I filed a dispute with Paypal to get my money back. When boatsmart refunded the money, they said, if i pay by credit card, i will get access to the course. No sir, I am not giving you my credit card number.
I paid for my license after the exam, and still have not received it after 6 months! Tried calling, no one answers, left messages with my phone #, no call back. Emailed them, no reply. Are they still in business? They shouldn't be, with that terrible customer service. My husband did the same course with the competition, got his license 4 days later!
I was not able to download the temp card. I ended up having to take another course with another agency. Waste of time! Also unable to get anyone via email or phone. Waited 45minutes on the phone and no answer. I will be requesting my money back.
Great prep course for PWC license. Would highly recommend it. Excellent.
Terrible costomer service ! I have tried to contact this company many times ! I feel this is a scam ! never responds Calls , emails or live chat!
Content was good. Should show correct answers to questions that were answered wrong
It’s was very informative and organized
Would have been great. Major problem was that none of the videos worked. I attempted to use multiple devices including laptop, phone, as well as desktop. Therefore, I’m a bit disappointed in the experience and feel cheated . Thank you, John Targia
Training is fair. The test is full of spelling issues, wrong answers, poor wording, repeat questions, useless questions on specific % deaths etc when it could be useful information. Pass the class, but poorly done.
BOATsmart! is rated 4.41 based on 7,897 reviews