BOATsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend BOATsmart!
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read BOATsmart! Reviews

1-877-792-3926

info@boatsmartexam.com

Tell us how BOATsmart! made you happy
Very good course, very informative
A great overview of boating. Easy to follow videos. Past with 94%!
Absolutely loved it. Really wish I was able to see what questions I got wrong though.
Very easy to navigate, learn quite a bit that I didn’t already know.
BoatSmart made it easy to take the required training, and keep track of progress
Videos For each focus area supported the text well. Easy to navigate and questions completed in each module mirrored questions asked in the final test.
great help!
The course was very in-depth and easy to review. Overall a good experience.
I really enjoyed taking this course, it was very engaging and informative and I have really learnt a lot. The customer service was great when I called for help and I would like to take the paddle course in the future
...........
A very good course. I have been boating for 40 years and to come away with some great tips and more knowledge made it so worthwhile.
Great course thank you.
Easy to use and very convenient
Very good experience
BOATsmart was invaluable to me as I am a first time boat owner and there's information in the course that is a must if you want to be on the water as a responsible operator. Course was not difficult if you went through all six modules and paid attention to the material. Final exam was a bit trickier than I expected so you had better go through the course with your thinking caps on and no distraction otherwise you could have difficulties. Thank you for the information in the course and I feel it's a great start to being knowledgeable while on the water. Will follow up with on water USCG courses if I can find some.
This is a very informative and interactive course I think personally everyone should have to take it. I believe personally we would be a lot safer on the water and younger boaters would get a lot out of it thank you well worth it.
The course was significantly longer in time than I expected.
Very good the modules do help
Excellent, well layed out
Good training, with useful tools and documents to download. Passed my test.
Very good course. Explained everything well. Could maybe use a little more information on navigation and boat maintenance.
BOATsmart! is rated 4.43 based on 7,113 reviews