Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

bohobeautifullife@gmail.com

Ramona Ionascu
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 17th January 2020
Nicole Gruszczynski
More Photos & Videos
These programs are even better than I’d hoped. I had been doing Boho Beautiful YouTube free videos for about 6 months and I loved them but I wanted more. I finally bit the bullet and purchased the Transform Program and I’m obsessed! They’re the perfect mix of challenging and nourishing, I find myself in a sweat and simultaneously at ease in my mind. I am sore the following day in the best way that the free short videos just don’t do. I will be purchasing the Complete Package next. Love you guys and all the love and light you feed me!!
I have purchase and using Boho Beautiful videos for 2 years now, and Julianna has been an outstanding yoga instructor and these videos are exceptional!
First followed Juliana on her instagram page and YouTube yoga/Pilates videos. Recently bought the Boho beautiful Complete program which is amazing and I can only recommend it. Love the kind and loving messages and peacefulness Juliana and Mark bring me through their exercises and magical videos. Thank you for that 🙏🏼
All I have to say Thank YOU :)
Juliana, you have no idea how your work has changed my body, and my life. Your approach to fitness is so different and it suited me so well. As you say, consistency and patience are key to achieve goals and change your body, and you are absolutely right. Thank you for everything you and Mark do for us. Love, Nadine.
Thanks Boho Beautiful to created such good and
enjoyable workout! My personally really like it.
I discovered Bohobeautiful during the very strict Covid-19 lockdown in Spain. I had always been pretty sporty, climbing and gym, weight training workouts were a regular thing in my life. I am now 57 and not as fit as I used to be or could be, and have become tired of my workouts, until I found Bohobeautiful. I'd always thought Yoga too boring and not hard enough a workout for me, but I bought a mat and gave it a go, after all, you can't criticize anything unless you've tried it. How wrong I had been! Julianna's Yoga workouts are certainly tough, but adaptable to your level, I find them really motivating and never boring, with so many different styles she incorporates into the programs and videos (pilates, power yoga, yin etc, including some much needed meditation). Not only have I learned about the benefits of Yoga, I've gained flexibility, balance and mobility that I had lost with training on weights, and perhaps most importantly, it has changed my outlook on life. I find myself more able to cope with stress, to focus and to let go of the past and look to the present. I've now bought the Complete program, and will repeat it a few times to get even more improvement, (as I wobble about on many poses), then no doubt, I'll buy another one after. I'm really grateful for having found Bohobeautiful. I now look forward to my (almost) daily session on the mat, if I can get my dog off it that is! My sporty husband had always criticised Yoga for being soft.. but even he's beginning to see that Julianna's workouts are not for the faint hearted! Thanks very much for the hard work that goes into everyone of these videos.
Extremely high quality, Boho Beautiful allows those who want to immerse themselves in the world of yoga or those who want to go beyond their limits to perform yoga with gentleness and professionalism. I am so happy to be part of this group.
I find great value for myself in each of Boho Beautiful's video sessions that I have watched and practiced so far. I am currently practicing the "Complete" program and appreciate every new move every challenge and effort, it is quite hard especially the Pilates workouts, however I enjoy participating in them and after each session, no matter how good or bad I did it it still brings me satisfaction and Juliana is really helping and keeps you motivated with her calm and nice words. I recommend this for everyone who would like to invest in their physical and mental health.
Love boho beautiful brand and everything they stand for. Juliana and Mark make the world a better place. Thank you for all you do.
Love Boho Beautiful!
Really loved the retreat programme. I found some positions a little difficult as i am relatively new to yoga so looking forward to repeating the morning sessions again each morning over the next few weeks to help me improve.

Absolutely loved the evening sessions- sleepy yin yoga and yoga nidra were absolutely fab!

Will definitely purchase more programmes. L9oking forward to trying the yin yoga package x
Boho=The best health candy-bag you could wish for! Yoga, pilates or hard workout, beginner or advanced, varied duration - you find it here! Julianna's guiding and motivation means that I constantly push my limits and keep my stamina longer than I think. Mark's beautiful camerawork and editing along with appropriate music make this channel the most inspiring home training I've ever tried!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND! GET INCREASED QUALITY OF LIFE.
Love the content, but also the positive any inspiring vibes Juliana & Mark create with their videos. They had an positive impact on my own live and I can just recommend Boho Beautiful.
I absolutely love everything Juliana, from her guided meditations, yoga, pilates, blogs and attitude! She inspires me every day to be grateful and appreciative. Thank you Juliana and Mark for Boho Beautiful.
Beautiful retreat were I learned more about me and my practice! Thanks boho
Great videos - the instructions, sequencing and ability to target specific aspects in your practice. Love the scenery and seeing places that I may never travel to. .
Whether it's the Youtube videos, Patreon content or one of the programs... All of Boho Beautiful's content is shot at such beautiful indoor and outdoor locations. Juliana is a great motivator to get you through tough exercises. Her level of fitness is very inspiring to me, yet her words of wisdom also make me feel at peace with my own level of fitness. I love the many Boho Beautiful exercise schedules out there; they lower the threshold for consistent exercise by providing a though-out structure of daily workouts. Finally, Boho Beautiful is not just about yoga and fitness, but about being better to yourself and the world around you, connecting with nature and spreading kindness.
I loved the Retreat and the content you are creating, thank you both 💜from my heart to yours ♥️ I do come back to your yoga videos since I first tried the „morning yoga better than the gym class at costa rica“ maybe in 2017! Love, A
Hi Juliana and Mark,

I have been following both of you for almost 5 years now. I love your content and I have followed all of your programs.
So thank you for all of your doing and all of you are.

Love and light,