Boho Beautiful Reviews

5.0
Based on 3,670 reviews
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 27th January 2023
Christine Detert
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 27th January 2023
Christine Detert
You two have me hooked. I started following y’all 6 or 7 years ago when I was searching for help after stopping birth control. Emotionally wrecked at the time, your channel allowed me to find peace and patience. Love ❤️ Bought 10 Days back in 2017. Hooked.
Almost every morning I gift myself 20 to 60 minutes with Boho Beautiful. Such a perfect way to start my day!
I embarked on a journey with Boho Beautiful 7 years ago, and every day since then I am feeling blessed to be part of it. Amazing how genuinely and sincerely Juliana and Mark transmit their messages, the light of their souls, the good vibes of their energy and the amazing carefully crafted classes. Can’t thank enough for meeting absolutely by chance Boho Beautiful.
I cannot say enough good things about them. I adore every video or program I have done and am constantly telling everyone I know that they need to check them out. Their love and passion for what they do is evident in every video or podcast they release. Thanks for being you and for giving this single momma a chance to escape to a beautiful area when I do your videos. Lots of love and light.
I feel lnspired by this brand and all of the yoga videos they make. If I need a inspiring and beautiful yoga video it’s always my first place to go on their YouTube channel. ✨✨✨🫶🏼✨✨✨
I have been practicing yoga through the Boho Beautiful content for the last 5 years and I can't say enough great things about Juliana and Mark. At this point, it's become a part of my morning ritual to practice yoga with them before work, even though it means getting up at 5:30 in the morning-- that's how much it improves my day and my life! I recommend their videos to everyone; they are beautifully filmed with the highest quality, breathtaking scenery, peaceful music, and of course, amazing yoga instruction! I bought the Ascension program when it was released and enjoyed that as well. Thank you Juliana and Mark for the beautiful art you produce; you have made a very positive difference in my life and I am forever grateful.
Julianna and Mark’s yoga practices and all other practices are my favorite. I have never stick with a workout program for as long I have with Boho Beautiful 5years and counting. I muteness to this when I was in an accident and needed some help recovering from injuries I am so thankful that I came across them on my google search. Julianna’s videos are so soothing it made me feel like I could do anything same honestly have never felt stronger and more at peace when working out weather I do a yoga practice stretches class or more intense practice they are all fantastic. I just added some of Marks classes in and I’m loving them he is just as soothing as Julianna and I wouldn’t be where I am today with my fitness of not for them. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you hard work and dedication it truly show how notch you love what you do and we love you for it💕
Love my purchase. A beautiful colour top and such gorgeous material.
I began flowing with boho beautiful over three years ago and was hooked immediately! The yoga then led to meditations, work outs, podcasts and now sporting their clothes everywhere! Simply love this entire brand and the t-shirts and yoga outfits I purchased are wonderful quality and I hope to be able to afford more very soon!!
I absolutely love Boho Beautiful! I signed up for the app last summer and use it daily. It's nice to have both yoga and meditation content all in one and then be able to calendar out what I want to do.
Boho Beautiful yoga videos have completely changed my body and mind —- I am so grateful for Juliana and Mark for producing such amazing classes. I have spent the last 5 years as a loyal Boho Beautiful fan and will continue to be for years to come!
Juliana and Mark have changed my life. Their brand, their mission, their embodiment of all things peace, love, balance and health are beyond inspirational. I could never thank them enough for doing what they do and being who they are.
I use this app daily. Having a routine with a daily yoga practice has changed my life. Not only do I practice regularly, my husband and kids join me as well. Boho Beautiful official offers so many guided yoga flows, with challenges included or peaceful meditations. There is something for every day. Literally, hours of any kind of yoga you need. I love it so much. Also, If I'm going into the mountains with no service, I can plan ahead and download what I need so I don't have to skip a day off my mat. This feature is awesome!
I discovered Boho Beautiful this past summer after having COVID. I have done yoga for 20-plus years but with the pandemic, I had stopped going to class and was not getting on my mat as much. Juliana and Mark are such wonderful yogic guides, their voice and their message resonate with me. Joining Official is the best money I have spent on self-care. I am now on my mat daily, and I am doing meditation as well--new for me. I particularly like their encouragement to live yogic principles off the mat. There is a wide variety of videos to watch--never boring. I am very thankful I found Boho Beautiful.
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 4th February 2023
Beautiful and deep yoga & meditation experience, both for the body and the heart. I absolutely love and highly recommend Boho Beautiful.
I have been involved with Boho Beautiful for at least 7 years now, and the incredible quality, consistency and branding have been on point the entire time. Not only is the content beautifully crafted, but always delivered with heart, grace and authenticity.
Boho Beautiful changed my life! I would recommend to anyone looking to get into yoga, meditation or change their outlook on life. There is tons of content available for free on YouTube, by purchasing a premium program or by paying for a subscription on their app or website. There is something for everyone at any stage in life! Classes range from quick (5min miracles) to hour long classes that can help build up strength, stamina and flexibility.
I LOVE everything about Boho Beautiful. Talk about authentic humans, delivering beautiful products and yoga classes and meditations. This is where I go for it all. So grateful to have found this incredible couple and company.
Transform programme, great
Honest, authentic, 110% effort, creative, healthful, motivating, educational, supportive, allows for opportunity to try & get started ......can't say enough
Boho Beautiful is rated 5.0 based on 3,670 reviews