Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Denisa Kružíková
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Isabelle AURIERES
I recently did the Boho Beautiful Retreat online at my home as it was a birthday gift from my daughter who also practices yoga with Boho Beautiful. The retreat was one of the most amazing and inspirational yoga practices I have ever experienced. I simply loved everything about it and highhly recommend the retreat for anyone practicing yoga at any level! Each day of the retreat brought a new challenge, a new experience for meditation and mindfullness and a renewed strength for me. At the end of the retreat I felt completely fulfilled and I can honestly say, it was life changing as it challenged my thoughts and my body in such positive ways and provided me with such new direction for my daily practice of yoga. Thank you, Boho Beautiful! I cannot wait for another at home retreat!!!
Thank you so much! Everey videos are very excellent.
I have been on this journey of holistic living with Boho Beautiful for about 3 years now. I admire the love and gratitude that radiates from Juliana and Mark- they are kind spirits, and I think its their gentleness that keeps me coming back. Thanks for all of the amazing perspectives
I love everything about Boho Beautiful Yoga. Your book is very helpful as I'm struggling with my diet. Thank you for opening up the world of yoga to me.
Professional, sophisticated and just plain beautiful to look at, an effective yoga program. Delighted I found it....I enjoy traveling the world with Julianna and doing yoga in different exotic and lovely locations.
Thank you so much for everything! Boho beautiful has changed me from the inside out. I am so grateful to be apart of your guys program. God bless and love and light! 🤍✨
I've been practicing Yoga with you guys for over 5 years now and you have had such an impact on my Yoga and self-love journey. You truly touch me every time and have even inspired me, to become a yoga teacher myself (Yoga Suna in Germany - hope you don't mind me self-promoting hahaha but I'm really proud :) ). So not only as a student, but also as a teacher you are my Gurus and give me so much inspiration and energy, which I can now give to my own students. And that's magical. Your membership program as well as your Retreat are just as magical, since there's so much more to explore and dive even deeper into this beautiful world of Yoga. Forever thankful for you! Namaste Lea
the classes are easy to follow along to. They are great teachers.
I found Boho Beautiful and started with 5 minute miracle classes and found how effective the classes were for my body. As I progressed and got physically stronger I continued my yoga practice and it became apparent how talented and motivating Julianna is as an instructor. I soon started watching the video blogs and nutritional videos. I absolutely love and believe in the practices and beliefs Boho Beautiful promotes. I have seen and felt the change its made in my life. I recommend their channel, their feed and everything they share to everyone I can.
I recently joined Boho Beautiful after discovering the workouts on YouTube over a year ago during the first lockdown. I went from going to 2 pilates workouts a week to doing a boho workout 5 to 6 days a week. They have kept me focused and grounded and de-stressed all this time. I found that they helped me focus on one day at a time when each day brought more and more uncertainty. They have proven to be a great start to my day. I I find Julianna’s and Mark’s positivity and energy very encouraging in a world where there is so much negativity. The boho beautiful App is fantastic, whether you want just a quick workout when you are running short on time or a 21 day challenge (and they are hard), they have everything from beginners to advanced. I find the description of each workout very helpful when choosing what I want to do next. I have never been fitter or stronger. I am delighted I joined the movement and think it has been worth every penny.
I've been following boho since covid begin to break our lives. I am happy of discovering you. Fantastic mornings with homework to do early in the morning. Now a day I do meditate every single morning. Thanks!
I am so enjoying the serenity of these yoga videos! Thank you for making my mornings so beautiful
Boho Beautiful has helped me find the motivation and guidance I needed to become a more enlightened person. Thank you 🙏
Defenitely Mark and Juliana changed my life - my attitude, my habits and state of mind. I feel I can thrive with them. They are most amazing and lovely teachers and guides. Detox is the third program I purchased. I have already completed it twice and I am gone use it on regular basis. Namaste!
Great stuff, high quality.
It can be the main description slogan: "before and after Boho life are two different lifes." In case you need to get some powerful tool to use on the daily new unexpected strong discipline basis, the Boho app is exactly what you need. The point is not only about the voice u get used to, altogether excellent quality of sound, exceptional views but also the fruitful combination of freedom of choice and that special feeling of "u are not alone" anymore. There is a certain community all around the world with an actual list of common values and interests. There is a special power in the real story of Julianna & Mark connection, as well as their love story or their yoga story. The vibration u get is priceless. The energy level u discover in your own universe is the key answer to the question "why use it". Harmonic, colorful somebody else’s, yeah, but such an inspiring world of not just yoga, but the lifestyle that enriches each of your body cell, vertebrae by vertebrae… :)
It’s not only the exercises, it’s the words that are said that make you feel strong, happy and energised.
I love boho beautiful. It always inspires me to get on to the mat and just do something. Im quite the couch potato but I enjoy boho yoga and it has really got me in to health on the mat and in the kitchen too. Very grateful! Thank you
Extremely worthwhile, well-produced and generous content. Namaste.
Amongst so many lifestyle, vegan and yoga platforms, BOHO BEAUTIFUl actually turns out to be special, different and quite authentic! Doing yoga, breathing and working out with Juliana and Mark just feels right, touches my heart and enables me to stay centered, feeling my heart better from day to day. Thanks so much. NAMASTE :-)
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.95 based on 2,884 reviews