Boho Beautiful Reviews

5.0
Based on 3,456 reviews
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Sidney By The Sea

Tell us how Boho Beautiful made you happy
I simply can't do Yoga with anyone other than Juliana or Mark anymore. I love their style but also their beautiful energy and the spirit and intention behind every class. Thank you so much to you both ❤️
I like Juliane's voice. the yoga sequences are challenging but relaxed at the same time.
Bohofeatiful allows you to enter with their totally free videos on Youtube. Thank you so much because there are so many people in the world without resources and you give us access to a super professional guide!! On the other hand the programs and the app are wonderful and you can download the videos and not depend on internet connections. Bohobeautiful brings you harmony in body, peace of mind and ease in online life!!
Once more, you halped me with your woking plans. Thank you so much!
I have been following boho for at least 5 years now and just love the variety, intensity and intention of this channel. I have tried a lot of different classes in person and via youtube and Boho is the one that keeps me moving forward in my practice.
Boho Beautiful completely changed my life. Juliana and Mark seem to put heart and soul into every class, and program. Quality wise everything is perfected. At the same time they create the meaning around everything they create, everything is so thoughtful. On top of that they make me feel as if I was a part of the community by letting us in in they podcasts and monthly check in-s.
I truly felt as if I had gone to a magical retreat within the comfort of my own home. My body feels great.
I started to practice yoga thanks to Juliana and Mark via youtube in 2019 when I was in high school preparing for my final exams. My mother introduced me to yoga in a studio but I had no time to attend, it was with my greatest pleasure to find all the free videos that Juliana and Mark have provided online! I started to expand my practice on a daily basis following thoroughly each class and instruction with clear intentions at every beginning of a class being guided by Juliana’s soothing voice. Now it has been 4 years that I am able to practice from anywhere I wish and I am proud to say that I am an engaged yogi in the wonderful Boho Beautiful community. Juliana and Mark are true leaders and ambassadors of yoga and their community of passionate yogis. Their intentions, mantras and lifestyle projections are pure and motivating. Thanks to their adaptation to our modern era and making the most out of the digital tools and platforms available including their Boho Beautiful Official website, Facebook community, social media presence and mobile app, Juliana and Mark are professional entrepreneurs and digital nomads who are capable of impacting people both digitally and spiritually. I love everything they do and am so happy to have followed their journey through the death of Prince and the birth of León. I wish them all the success and love in the world and am grateful to have come across their lifestyle.
I love how Juliana is teaching. That is why I purchased the prenatal series when I was pregnant. I mean it's still very, very good - BUT I expected the practice to be more spiritual, more connective to the baby, since this is a huge part of childbirth preparation. I was hoping for intentions or mantras in very single class. It's a small thing, but it means a lot in that time. Nevertheless the yoga practice itself is wonderful for all levels, the presentation und the whole customer experience is very good. Keep up the good work!
I highly recommend - great practices that are versatile - something lovely for every day!
"If I were like the rain that unites the earth and the sky, would I be able to unite the hearts of people?" our breath strongly needs nature to rediscover this balance of the difficulties we encounter. Yoga is like water that quenches our tired mind while rest and shower is the regenerative ritual. It makes me happy to donate trees with Treedom to motivate more people to give more value to the trees that selflessly give life to enjoy feeling alive. I want be more altruistic and greatfull of refreshed spirit Daily and take new motivation that patiently i am try reaching it.
Fantastic workouts. I started during pandemic and I got hooked, fully recommended to anyone with a crazy schedule but wishing to shake and stretch their body on almost daily basis without attending a gym.
This program seems to be created for me. Yoga workouts and toning exercises followed by yin yoga practice. That is what I was looking for. Complete, there is no better way to describe this program. Thank you so much. I began the second round of it. Namaste!
I start and end my days with Boho Beautiful yoga, pilates, and meditations. Workouts for the mind, body, and soul.
the monthly calander is a very good path from Boho beautiful to me reached out. because i can feel how it was desiged by your thoughts and heart.
The program is very good for health training. Feel the improvement in strength and flexibility day after day. I like every lesson always some advanced posture to challenge so to maintain my motivation.
Juliana is simply the best! I have been following her for a few years and so I decided to entrust her with my pregnancy journey and I know I made the good decision. The program is very complete, there are soft practices if you are out of energy and also strengthening ones to keep your body strong enough. Her voice is so sweet and she shares a lot of personal feelings and advices which make you feel embraced with love. Juliana, what about creating also a postpartum course?it would be great! wth love, G.
The Boho Beautiful Official app provides users with a vast array of high quality videos to guide yoga, fitness, meditation, and vegan nutritional choices. Within the app, yogis Juliana and Mark have created a welcoming, interactive, positive community to support one’s commitment to physical, mental, and spiritual growth. In addition, the Boho Beautiful administrative support team responds quickly and kindly to resolve tech support and purchase questions. This impressive, high value app, and the Boho Beautiful team, will not disappoint!
I heard of your website through a friend. During covid I was looking for an alternative to going to classes. I love all you have to offer. You truly walk your talk and I have learned so much. Thank you so much for providing this incredible opportunity online. I admire you both so much. Marilyn
I've recently purchased the Ascension program from Boho Beautiful. I really enjoy the context of this program. It is very relative to the time we are currently experiencing. This help to ground me better and to align my life purpose. Thank you!
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.96 based on 3,456 reviews