Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

bohobeautifullife@gmail.com

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Ana Beltran Porcar
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Monique Melchers
I am only just starting my fitness journey, I am 45 and have just been too terrified to start. Juliana's gentle encouragement and easy explanations of movements and the goal of each movement made me at ease. My body hurts less. I move easier. I have now purchased 2 programs. There has been weight loss, however I think that is because I am more aware of my body and emotions and can 'feel' when I need to stop eating and also when I can push just a little bit harder during practice. The programs are easy to follow. Thank you Juliana and Mark.
Thank you so much for the beautiful and loving support! Detox, yoga and meditation challenges have done wonders for my connection to self and practice toward living my authentic life. Thank you and much love! ♥️
I had my baby girl 5 years ago. It took me 2 years to "find" 1 hour a week for myself and pilates classes. It seemed a compromise at the time. A year ago, when we were all locked down under Covid19 measures I happened to find Boho Beautiful on youtube. I tried some of the yoga workouts and flows and I absolutely loved them. I started practicing everyday, combining yoga with my meditation sessions. Yoga is meditation in action and I am truly thankful to Boho for accompanying me on my journey, learning every day, overcoming my struggles and enjoying the flows. Namastay
Both programs I purchased are amazing. Very well thought out, thorough and challenging in different ways. I totally recommend!
Just a wonderful and complete experience. A new way of approaching your being, your life. Thanks
Excellent brand with high quality material.
I'm so happy I splurged on myself. I'm loving that boho complete program, I really like that it has 3 components. Currently working through a 14 day journey (at my own pace). I've always loved your yoga workouts, expanding my experience with Pilates ( to strengthen my core -1 year postpartum) and finding my inner peace with yin yoga. 5 starsss!
I have been using the Boho Beautiful app for several months now and was enjoying it so much that I decided to try the Retreat during my vacation. I'm so happy I did! If you are able to leave your regular living space while participating it feels just as relaxing as an in-person retreat, and easily facilitates self-reflection. For half of it I stayed in my apartment, however, and I was happily surprised that it offered a unique opportunity to look at my regular life from a more centered perspective. She gives a few optional challenging poses as well that are fun to work on. I highly recommend it for anyone who doesn't have the opportunity to get away or simply doesn't want to pay the much higher price of an in-person retreat.
Love the meditations and Yoga Classes, they can be challenging but worth it every sec and effort. Love the way the classes are guided by Juliana with breathing and Letting GO .. so relaxing :)
Changed my life by opening me up to a world of nourishing my body and mind. Thank you.
I am truly grateful for finding Boho Beautiful. Juliana and Mark have provided content that has helped me grow mind body and soul. I was a loyal Youtube follower and I’m so happy to have their app. Their yoga and Pilates programs have changed my body and helped me achieve my fitness goals. I start every day by meditating with Juliana, no matter what I need that day, they have me covered. They’re both wonderful philanthropist, we share the same values, they have added value to my life. What more can we ask for? ☮️❤️🦋 Janet
Boho Beautiful has been a big part of my healing experience from past trauma. Their yoga practices have also helped me become more present and have not only improved my strength and flexibility physically but also mentally. I always finish feeling restored, grounded, and refreshed. Thank you Boho Beautiful! Because of you I have now joined a local studio!
Hi! I LOVE Boho Beautiful ❤️ and have benefitted immeasurably - body, mind, and spirit - from this polished and thorough program. I'm grateful for Julianna's effective and powerful leadership... highly motivating!! I love recommending this program for it truly delivers. Well done!!😍
I really love the care, love and hard work that goes into creating these lovely workouts. But even more so, I love the values that this company has upheld. Since I got into fitness, I have seen lots of companies change so much, gate things that used to be free or I have already purchased behind new pay walls, and turn their back on the environment and their original care for the planet and our communities. But boho beautiful made all the programs I had purchased available when the went to new apps, and continue to encourage our care of the planet.
This is the 2nd product I bought and I’m also very satisfied. The fitness lessons are very good, I think for a beginner even heavy. The yoga is easy to follow and in a good flow. And I really like the meditations. Keep on going!
Great yoga and workout content. Great voice over. The videos are professionally made and feature beautiful scenery.
For the past couple of years I haven't exercised at all, I had problems with my back, my arms and neck, my pelvis... and then I discovered yoga thanks to Boho Beautiful. The beginning wasn't easy but I sticked to it and now I can't be without yoga a single day. I even received Boho Beautiful Complete Program for Christmas and I became obsessed. I'm in the best shape of my life! Thank you for doing such a wonderful job! I also love that Boho Beautiful is not only about yoga but about so much more. You inspired me and my boyfriend to just jump in our van one day and travel around the world (when I finish my studies). I send you Love&Light from the Czech Republic. Veronika
I love Boho Beautiful yoga videos, they inspire me and leave me feeling rested and fulfilled, when I'm sore, tired or in need of a good work out they always do the job. Her voice is very soothing and the asanas well explained and directed, it is a pleasure to go to yoga practice with Juliana every time!
I am so happy to have discovered Boho Beautiful! The openness and courage of both Juliana & Mark has inspired me to try so many new things. I’m nearly 50 and all of this is fairly new to me but your gentleness and grace keeps me coming back to my mat and conscious of my daily choices. With gratitude - Diane❣️
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.95 based on 2,746 reviews